i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

young boy

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

Okay' date=' but those dives aren't great, so your players may need to practise harder. :P[/quote']

well, this is why we lose... if they practice hard to get injured.... if we dont we lose... if we practice hard we get injured and lose.... so rather have a losing team of fit players than a losing team of nonfit players... :)

Oh yeah' date=' I almost forgot. :o

Congrats to Hossam on his victory against me (it was a close one!) and to Closer, as well! :)[/quote']

Yes I thought Muller was going to kill our chances but I am happy to see that Drogba returned to his form

well' date=' this is why we lose... if they practice hard to get injured.... if we dont we lose... if we practice hard we get injured and lose.... so rather have a losing team of fit players than a losing team of nonfit players... :)[/quote']

See what happens when you walk away from Buffon at least his dives count

The keeper dives across his goal to keep it out.

An incredible save by the keeper from point-blank range.

BUFFON saves with his body.

The keeper gets across his goal well and saves it.

BREAKING NEWS:

Morrocco finally conquered and their fortress is left in ruin!!

75_big.jpg

Glen Hoashoo steered Sporting CP to victory against Raja Casablanca.

Sporting CP beat Raja Casablanca 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ribéry scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Silva was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Having going into the match as underdogs playing a team that was unbeaten in the league and whom have already beaten them, Sporting managed to defy odds and come away with victory tonight.

Sporting's numbers were depleted at the start of the match with injuries to Marchisio and Ibrahimovic ruling them out but their troops rallied and battled it out to the end. But they still brang plenty of artillery and ammunition to this clash with the threat of in-from Ribery and Silva leading the line.

Both teams spared no quarter as they put on a fierce battle looking the seize the initiative in the opening exchanges. Ribery broke the deadlock in typical fashion with his trickery causing problems before curling past Muslera. Silva doubled the lead in the second half scoring a cracking effort rifling home into the bottom corner from distance. But Raja's valiant display continued and gathered renewed hope when Boateng (the leader of Sporting's last line of defence) was given his marching orders but Sporting hang on and closed out the game.

It remains to be seen whether or not Raja's fortress will now crumble or whether they can rally and bounce back.

Ribery puts in another class performance in MoM display scoring a goal and setting up another!

Bayern-Munichs-Franck-Rib-004.jpg

Cech ensures Vidal and Co do not breach Sporting CP defences!

46200d1382098388-lima-pemain-bintang-yang-absen-di-piala-dunia-2014-_60231580_60231579.jpg

Managers Reaction:

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

In all seriousness, it was a very tight game contradictory to the score line tonight. On another day it may well have been a completely different result. So congrats to Akram on helping make it a good clash!

BREAKING NEWS:

75_big.jpg

Having going into the match as underdogs playing a team that was unbeaten in the league and whom have already beaten them' date=' Sporting managed to defy odds and come away with victory tonight.

Sporting's numbers were depleted at the start of the match with injuries to Marchisio and Ibrahimovic ruling them out but their troops rallied and battled it out to the end. But they still brang plenty of artillery and ammunition to this clash with the threat of in-from Ribery and Silva leading the line.

Both teams spared no quarter as they put on a fierce battle looking the seize the initiative in the opening exchanges. Ribery broke the deadlock in typical fashion with his trickery causing problems before curling past Muslera. Silva doubled the lead in the second half scoring a cracking effort rifling home into the bottom corner from distance. But Raja's valiant display continued and gathered renewed hope when Boateng (the leader of Sporting's last line of defence) was given his marching orders but Sporting hang on and closed out the game.

It remains to be seen whether or not Raja's fortress will now crumble or whether they can rally and bounce back.

[b']

Ribery puts in another class performance in MoM display scoring a goal and setting up another!

[/b]

Bayern-Munichs-Franck-Rib-004.jpg

Cech ensures Vidal and Co do not breach Sporting CP defences!

46200d1382098388-lima-pemain-bintang-yang-absen-di-piala-dunia-2014-_60231580_60231579.jpg

Managers Reaction:

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

In all seriousness, it was a very tight game contradictory to the score line tonight. On another day it may well have been a completely different result. So congrats to Akram on helping make it a good clash!

Interesting reaction, mate. :D

Im tired so the reaction is subdued a little :D;) but is the result of seeing a plan come together nicely

Yup' date=' I hope Akram doesn't take revenge on me! :o

If I'm not mistaken, I'm his next opponent.

#omgwedidnotloseyayyyyyywearetoogoodfrodivision2getusoutofhere

@jchaskhsdjfsfkajhfhasjfksafhksafhksadfsdhjf

What?! :D

BREAKING NEWS:

75_big.jpg

castles%20dragons%20artwork%20game%20of%20thrones%20lightning%20daenerys%20targaryen%20mu%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.artwallpaperhi.com_36.jpg

DESTROYED YES!

Old boys finally get some points.

And Russia marches on!

53bfd942-daba-427a-8735-8df69908c436-460x276.jpeg

#no

#imhungryyy

#chicknenenenne

#itsmafriendsbdaysoonnnnnnnnyayyyyyyypartyyyyy

#dsakvaskfjbjkvjabljbdflsajflfhaslfhjdla

#efwfewfeqhu2r234u2ur3uir1ifvafaf

#qwerty

#yuiop

#freeevaldes

#chcikenmn

#icameinlikeawreckingball

#dsjfajvfdljalfjdlafsd

Have you had any falls or accidents today, buddy?

You seem to be missing some screws. ;)

Anyway, the bolded parts are the ones, I don't understand... :P