i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

young boy

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

50010.jpg

Turn 11 - MATCH PREVIEW

Sporting CP vs Real Madrid

mqAAsrl_N-QplV87TL7nRMg.jpg

Sportin Manager, Glen Ho-A-Shoo gives Sporting Journal an exclusive interview.

In what could be a critical match, how confident are you ahead of tonight's game?

Well earlier in the season, we had a tough game in Spain in which Real Madrid showed great passing and attacking flair so we know what we are up against and have prepared appropriately. Against a team with the exceptional talents like Ronaldo, Iniesta and Suarez you know that we have to be on our game to be in with a chance of getting result. But defensively we have been very good this season, keeping 2 clean sheets in our last 2 games so I trust that we can deal with their star studded attack and any thing they throw at us on the night.

You have been struggling with injuries and suspensions recently, will they impact your club form?

Its always tough when players are missing at critical stages of the season, of course its easier when you have a fully fit squad together and players like Boateng, Ibra, and Marchisio are key players for us and will be hard to replace. But I feel we are lucky to have such a talented roster and I think that Balotelli, Nasri and co have slotted in seamlessly to limit the damage of injuries.

Only a few games left in the season, do you realistically see yourself winning the title?

Statistically you would say yes we are within a shout having played the top 2 contenders already home and away but with Raja and Yokohama being so brilliant and consistent having lost only 1 game apiece in the league, it is difficult to envisage them dropping that many points along the way. All we can do is take each game and do our best to come away with maximum points and see where this gets us. Of course, I would love lift the title come the end of the season but if we are there or there abouts come the end of the season, I think we can reflect on a positive season and represented Portugal with Pride.

Finally, congrats on the Sergeant of the Turn award.

Thank you, came as a wee bit of a shock. But I am honoured to have been shown some recognition for our progress and performances this season. With so many talented managers we have pitted ourselves against, this has been a very tough challenge. Luckily me and Sporting have a good chemistry in which we are close-knit bunch and fighting for each other which have resulted in strong team play all season something which I am very proud of my team for.

Sorry checking results on phones so cannot do one of my fancy match reports :)

Yay 2-0 victory against real Madrid. And the unexpected bonus of going up to 2ND in the table. I think I an using up all my luck in this gw though as cannot buy a victory in others. :P

Going by stats was a relatively comfortable victory, dominated possession though we only scored from 10% of our shots. Balotelli used his head for a good cause for once heading beyond defence before slotting in and yes you guessed it ribery banged in another free kick :D

Oh please Newell’s Old Boys ' date=' lose ... i can't win when you win

:(:P[/b']

Unlucky akram, though everyone has a rough patch! Had not noticed the correlation between the two tbh, uncanny.

I must say bloomin typical that I have closer's old boys just when they hit some sort of form lol.

Sorry checking results on phones so cannot do one of my fancy match reports :)

Yay 2-0 victory against real Madrid. And the unexpected bonus of going up to 2ND in the take. I think I an using up all my luck in this he though as cannot buy a victory in others. :P

Going by stats was a relatively comfortable victory' date=' dominated possession though we only scored from 10% of our shots. Balotelli used his head for a good cause for once heading beyond defence before slotting in[b'] and yes you guessed it ribery banged in another free kick[/b] :D

You tell that guy he can't score from another free kick (or in any other way ;)), when you play against me! :P

You tell that guy he can't score from another free kick (or in any other way ;))' date=' when you play against me! :P[/quote']

:D:p perhaps you should buy crouchy and stick him in the wall or on the post :)

P.s. Sorry if previous post did not make sense,I have Auto correct on and forgot to proof read, have re-edited last post.

a stunnning win over spartak moscow brings us to 1st in division 3 :):o

You wouldn't win a 1 team division :P I guess it's time to hand me Aguero

:confused: aren't you playing Penarol next?

But I second this :P

Cancel that wish immediately :eek: things got mixed up I can't afford to lose 3 pts or a single player we got 3 fatal matches ahead of us :o

:o I forgot abut that. If it will make you feel better I will let David Silva score the match winning free kick instead ;)

Yeah' date=' that would make a tremendous difference. :D

a stunnning win over spartak moscow brings us to 1st in division 3 :):o

Aw, I'm sorry you lost, buddy! :(

But I like your attitude about it. ;)