i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

young boy

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

Bloody match engine at work again... :P

Real Madrid manager uses a suicidal tactic and suicidal player instructions.

I used the perfect counter formation and I lose! :o

Moral of the story: Dont counter or interrupt a suicidal formation. Just let him suicide. :P

I think i will not win this seson ' date=' it's between Portugal and Japan now , but i will fight till the end ! :(

PS: for division 2 galatasaray have -4 points , so nothing is done yet. :)[/quote']

Yup. Spartak plays with Brugge and Galatasary (me) plays with Ajax. I just hope they draw and i win or at least a draw, so i can be champions even with -4 points less.

Sorry for the lack of activity for the past week, been a troublesome period for me lately. Anyway not bad results whilst away:

First up a challenging trip to in-form Newell where Closer has done a cracking job in recent fixtures.

Glen Hoashoo earned a draw with Sporting CP against Newell’s Old Boys.

Sporting CP dominated much of the play against Newell’s Old Boys but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Marchisio was on the scoresheet for his side.

Open game with plenty of chances, though lack of composure in front of goal was clear to see with 41 shots in total but only 2 goals. Frustrating end result seeing as we had the lead, controlled the game with 66% possession, had a goal disallowed and conceded with 12 mins to go which all but ended our title hopes.

Took a risk leaving out Ribery and Ibra for fitness issues and backfired to say the least.

Managers Reaction as the match wore on

h8eUL.gif

Sunday's fixture was up against already relegated Penerol, on paper a match we should win but a challenge none the less.

Glen Hoashoo steered Sporting CP to victory against Peñarol.

Sporting CP beat Peñarol 6 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Ibrahimovic was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ribéry and Alba were also amongst the goalscorers.

A 9 nine goal thriller with neither keeper having a good day, but happily and deservedly came out on top. Despite not being on the best form this season, Ibra nets a Hat-trick to score his 2,3 and 4 goals of the season was the highlight of the match.

Managers Reaction

NHuJ8.gif

Last match of the season on Thursday, and realistically the title chase is heading to Japan, our goal difference giving us a slim hope of a late steal if results go our way.

I think i will not win this seson ' date=' it's between Portugal and Japan now , but i will fight till the end ! :(

PS: for division 2 galatasaray have -4 points , so nothing is done yet. :)[/quote']

can you give us an update on + & - for all of us. only remember that i got +1

Yup. Spartak plays with Brugge and Galatasary (me) plays with Ajax. I just hope they draw and i win or at least a draw' date=' so i can be champions even with -4 points less.[/quote']

That's impressive

Last match of the season on Thursday' date=' and realistically the title chase is heading to Japan, our goal difference giving us a slim hope of a late steal if results go our way.[/quote']

Lose the match and I shall forgive you