i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

young boy

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

Alright guys' date='i see that the Penarol manager has quit,i tried to get in this setup when it first started and posted a couple of times to try and get in,but just missed it,would love to join if I could?[/quote']

Yes you can join , just tell me your username ... Or add me (my usrname is akramleghtas) :)

France finish fifth.

Ghora (Forum) steered Olympique Marseille to victory against Dortmund.

Olympique Marseille outclassed Dortmund and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Benzema was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kroos and Muniain were also amongst the goalscorers.

If just SM was not that stupid. Newell's as many remember got ZERO = 0 points for NINE games. Thank you SM. Then we got 13 out of 15 in the last 5 games, and if we'd won all 5 we would even be saved.. But yes we're relegated, thanks again SM for the great 9 game run!

Are the rules still the same as the first page? Just checkin there hasn't been any change?

I'm glad you posted here mate' date=' coz I remember you were interested.

Rules summary:

- European clubs can only have European players in their squad (with one exception - they can have 2 non-European players, as long as they [b']DON'T [/b]possess a GK, DEF or DM position);

- Non-European clubs can only have non-European players in their squad (with one exception - they can have 2 European players, provided they ARE MID, AM or FWD);

- A club, that wins the a cup (not counting SMFA cup) will be able to buy ANY player from the other side, regardless of position;

- A club, that wind the "Predictions Game", will also be able sign ANY player from the other side.

Mission accomplished

1267_pg.jpg

I wonder if you know

How they live in Tokyo

If you see it then you mean it

Then you know you have to go

nocturnal-chichibu_6480_600x450.jpg

After a prolific season for Yokohama F. Marinos, Didier Drogba is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot.

250886_heroa.jpg

After a fantastic season with Yokohama F. Marinos, Didier Drogba is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.

Sadly we lost one of our men in the final battle but we here are to say that we will stick with Godin till his TBD ends

P.S: we only bought one spy so originally we got one spy left (defender or gk) and one more spy for winning Nelson Mandela cup but does the spy from the cup must be a defender or gk ?

Mission accomplished

1267_pg.jpg

I wonder if you know

How they live in Tokyo

If you see it then you mean it

Then you know you have to go

nocturnal-chichibu_6480_600x450.jpg

After a prolific season for Yokohama F. Marinos' date=' Didier Drogba is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot.[/color']

250886_heroa.jpg

After a fantastic season with Yokohama F. Marinos, Didier Drogba is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.

Sadly we lost one of our men in the final battle but we here are to say that we will stick with Godin till his TBD ends

P.S: we only bought one spy so originally we got one spy left (defender or gk) and one more spy for winning Nelson Mandela cup but does the spy from the cup must be a defender or gk ?

First of all, congratulations for the title! ;)

Second, the spy you can buy, from winning "Nelson Mandela Cup", can play in ANY position.

908782_w2.jpg

what will happen now that i am Champion? can you promote and relegate teams before the new season starts?

I hope Akram can do that, because Galatasaray is promoted, despite their deducted points, which aren't applied yet, in the GW.

Otherwise, there would have to be severe penalties to Galatasaray. :(

Anyway, I said, before the 1st season started, that I had a good idea to keep the GW fresh and dynamic. I hope Akram can implement this one as well, or else the squads will remain almost unchanged, season after season.

So Akram, can you enable deals, using players?

I propose that the continental restrictions would be eliminated, regarding deals between managers.

This way, things would get much more interesting and European clubs would still have a considerable majority of European players and vice versa. ;)

I hope Akram can do that' date=' because Galatasaray is promoted, despite their deducted points, which aren't applied yet, in the GW.

Otherwise, there would have to be severe penalties to Galatasaray. :(

Anyway, I said, before the 1st season started, that I had a good idea to keep the GW fresh and dynamic. I hope Akram can implement this one as well, or else the squads will remain almost unchanged, season after season.

So Akram, can you enable deals, using players?

I propose that the continental restrictions would be eliminated, regarding deals between managers.

This way, things would get much more interesting and European clubs would still have a considerable majority of European players and vice versa. ;)[/quote']

Can points be deducted literally in the game? I doubt so...

Drogba no doubt is the best player in this season.

Benzema as a player is a close second too.

Hazard will come back stronger to be world's best next season.

Russia flops the last fixture, finishing fourth. The axe may fall on some individuals.

Good luck for D2 play off: Club Brugge vs Ajax at Old Trafford, the theatre of dreams. Two small European countries, One very big prize ticket. :D

I'm glad you posted here mate' date=' coz I remember you were interested.

Rules summary:

- European clubs can only have European players in their squad (with one exception - they can have 2 non-European players, as long as they [b']DON'T [/b]possess a GK, DEF or DM position);

- Non-European clubs can only have non-European players in their squad (with one exception - they can have 2 European players, provided they ARE MID, AM or FWD);

- A club, that wins the a cup (not counting SMFA cup) will be able to buy ANY player from the other side, regardless of position;

- A club, that wind the "Predictions Game", will also be able sign ANY player from the other side.

Thanks mate,just wanted to clear something up,it says in the rules that non European clubs can only buy 2 players from Europe wich are gk and deff,but you say mid,am and fwd,wich is it? I just don't want to break any rules.

Thanks mate' date='just wanted to clear something up,it says in the rules that non European clubs can only buy 2 players from Europe wich are gk and deff,but you say mid,am and fwd,wich is it? I just don't want to break any rules.[/quote']

It should be 'provided they are not mid, am n fwd' i.e. you can only buy gk n def.

Thanks mate' date='just wanted to clear something up,it says in the rules that non European clubs can only buy 2 players from Europe wich are gk and deff,but you say mid,am and fwd,wich is it? I just don't want to break any rules.[/quote']

You can have 2 Europeans, if they're not AM or FWD (they can be MID).

If you win a cup (the SMFA Cup isn't included) or the "Predictions Game", you can sign any European player.

I don't know if you got to read this Akram, but here it again (my idea to keep the GW dynamic for a longer period of time):

Can you enable deals, using players?

This way, things would get much more interesting and European clubs would still have a considerable majority of European players and vice versa. :)

I don't know if you got to read this Akram' date=' but here it again (my idea to keep the GW dynamic for a longer period of time):

Can you enable deals, using players?

This way, things would get much more interesting and European clubs would still have a considerable majority of European players and vice versa. :)[/quote']

Great idea mate.