i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

young boy

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

if all my offers are accepted will they collapse due to insufficient funds right away or take 24 to do so???

Well, I think that the 1st offers will go through.

I mean, your transfers will be complete, till you reach your budget limit.

From that point on, the remaining transfers will be cancelled, due to insuficient funds.

I don't know how much time it takes, though. ;)

it would've been better if all the players were free agents

That would be one of the alternatives.

The best thing in such setup (empty squad) is the bidding war mate ;)

I disagree - it's not fun, if everyone doesn't get a few top players.

We should have stipulated a limit, like only three 93+ players for team.

The best idea would have been a draft with a pair number of rounds, so the order would be inverted, guaranteeing fairness.

I disagree - it's not fun' date=' if everyone doesn't get a few top players.

The best idea would have been a draft with a pair number of rounds, so the order would be inverted, guaranteeing fairness.[/quote']

Everyone can get some high rated players mate, or teams will be destroyed if u just bid for high rated players, u will get some of them but at the same time u will lose all ur budget on few players, for me, i got 12 players and i spent a lot for them but i have something in my mind and want to try it (for long term).

Everyone can get some high rated players mate' date=' or teams will be destroyed if u just bid for high rated players, u will get some of them but at the same time u will lose all ur budget on few players, for me, i got 12 players and i spent a lot for them but i have something in my mind and want to try it (for long term).[/quote']

The thing is, some managers will get many high rated players and others will get almost only rubbish.

Another solution would be to have less managers: less managers = more good players for everyone = more competitiveness. ;)

The thing is' date=' some managers will get many high rated players and others will get almost only rubbish.

Another solution would be to have less managers: less managers = more good players for everyone = more competitiveness. ;)[/quote']

Just wait , i'm sure some managers will whithdraw the majority of they offres

;)

I still won't get good players' date=' mate. :([/quote']

We all bid simultaneously with the same amount of cash, so it's pretty irrational to start whinning and complaining without even starting.. Everyone is trying to do the best they can given the circumstances.

Top players outside Europe are far less, i'll agree to that, but we'll do our best

I disagree - it's not fun' date=' if everyone doesn't get a few top players.

The best idea would have been a draft with a pair number of rounds, so the order would be inverted, guaranteeing fairness.[/quote']

With empty squads there's usually two things happen. Either you get many top players and rest are very low rated.

Or, you get a balanced squad full of 89-90-91 rated players.

Now you've to build it in your own way. ;)

Question folks,

I have a deal in place to sign Arda Turan who is of Turkish origin? But the European/Asian border runs through Turkey I believe.

So would Arda Turan count as one of My Non-European signings or are we classifying him as European?

Please let me know as I will have to let one of my other Non-European deals fall through in worst-case scenario.

Thank you.

ahh sm isnt working.....

"Europeans can't buy non-europeans Deffenders and GKs and Messi because he's the non-europeans capitan ___ Non-Europeans can buy only europeans deffenders and GKs"

did i miss understand the rules or something?

"Europeans can't buy non-europeans Deffenders and GKs and Messi because he's the non-europeans capitan ___ Non-Europeans can buy only europeans deffenders and GKs"

did i miss understand the rules or something?

Messi and Ronaldo will play in their contient cuz they represent it. Since non-europeans cant buy any euro midfielders and strikers there's no need to mention about Ronaldo in the rules.

Rafael Varane

Flamengo - 47.0M - Accepted.

i2PSaqBmbqhGr.gif

Wonder why he shied away from spending 48M. Very skint. :P

But at least nobody spent anything on that gobe Pique. :D

Question folks' date='

I have a deal in place to sign Arda Turan who is of Turkish origin? But the European/Asian border runs through Turkey I believe.

So would Arda Turan count as one of My Non-European signings or are we classifying him as European?

Please let me know as I will have to let one of my other Non-European deals fall through in worst-case scenario.

Thank you.[/quote']

Turkey play in the europeans compétions , so Turan is european

:)