GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP 406: the german challenge

matty3098

Hi all,

In Gold championship 406 it has been decided that managers are to start all with german division 3 sides, and build them up and take them to division 1. the first team to finish in the top 3 of the Bundesliga will win the challenge.

There is no prize, other than pride in this contest and it is sure to be a fantastic competition to be in. All teams in div. 3 are taken at the moment, but im sure some managers will pull out once they realize the size of the challenge they have taken on so if you see a team available, feel free to join.

I have taken Babelsberg, for 2 reasons. Mainly because of their incredible name, but secondly, they where the lowest ranking team in Germany in terms of both rating and total value. And to add to the challenge, I believe the squad started with something like 16 players, and a load of awful free agents were bought by the chairman before I took over, just to make up the numbers. already I have climbed 4 places in the value ranking in the league.

this thread is to post the progress of your sides, whether it be for transfers, matches etc.

good luck to all!

Re: GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP 406: the german challenge

Nice one Matt

Do you think a forum thread for Scotland 303 will work as well?

Anyway, I'm Sandhausen, starting the GW with the 2nd highest value team in Div 3.

Pleased to report that earlier today i made the clubs second signing that of Nakhi Wells from Huddersfield for £2.8m. First signing was that of St.Johnstone's goal scoring machine Stevie May

Nahki WELLS has completed his move to SV Sandhausen from Huddersfield Town for £2,800,000

Nice one Matt

Do you think a forum thread for Scotland 303 will work as well?

Anyway' date=' I'm Sandhausen, starting the GW with the 2nd highest value team in Div 3.

Pleased to report that earlier today i made the clubs second signing that of Nakhi Wells from Huddersfield for £2.8m. First signing was that of St.Johnstone's goal scoring machine Stevie May

[/quote']

you can try it mate, however I am not in 303 although I am desperately trying to join!

Hi guys - thought I'd join the discussion.

My Hansa Rostock team is coming together - former East German champions now trying to make an impact in the Bundesliga!

Being near the border, I'm getting a few Poles into the team (and have also taken over the Polish national team - wish I could get Lewandoski into my side :)).

Looking forward to a challenging season - my Sochaux team in 191 is one of the ones I always check first for results!

Archived