Sign in to follow this  
Omre094

Abuse of offering clubs out to cancel transfers

Re: Abuse of offering clubs out to cancel transfers

We've got some very important projects to finish off' date=' but once they're done, we'll be looking at addressing this problem as well as other concerns / issues that people have flagged up.[/quote']

I'm quoting myself as the above is still the case. Once we've finished off our current projects we will be looking at this issue as well as the improvements within this post.

I'm quoting myself as the above is still the case. Once we've finished off our current projects we will be looking at this issue as well as the improvements within this post.

Not good enough, if SM refuse to act then they will lose accounts .

The clear cheating in GC74 (and other game worlds) goes on and on and the perpetrator laughs at SM!

I don't want to shoot the messenger but your definition of 'soon' and mine are rather different

I don't like deleting posts on the forum' date=' but any that accuse another person openly of cheating will be deleted.[/quote']

For the record I don't think I mentioned any names only stated facts.You want to have a good look at the gold game world thread and check back a few pages (page 3) and you will see this fella openly abusing me and also I reported articles he wrote about me in the game world feed which included abuse,name calling cheating accusations and even asked other managers to sign a petition to remove me! Check gc74 where similar things have happened to other managers.Has anything been done about this?

When I started playing 6 years ago there was a strict code of conduct....where's it gone? This person openly abuses people and nothing happens is this good for your business?

Have to agree with Rico, he did not mention any names.

However there is clear cheating taking place and as he says the person involved uses the game feed against managers who draw attention to this.

I wonder if SM in any way concerned, the lack of any action taken encourages this behaviour. Maybe SM are aware of this persons activities and don't wish to lose his numerous accounts?

LOL I knew it was coming......our old friend is up to his tricks again.

A decent team becomes free-40 rated account takesover to block everyone else's bid's and then as soon as the player he wants becomes available when his t.ban expires(today) the bid goes in and is instantly accepted. Its comedy gold........

On 6/3 /14 you stated this issue would be addressed shortly' date=' we are still waiting, then again how many years was it before the match engine issue was addressed?

I would suggest that this sort of abuse/cheating is becoming the most important issue that the game needs to deal with.

Check out GC 74 where all important transfers are controlled by one player![/quote']

I am repeating the above because as usual with SM nothing happens,the person in question will continue his ways as SM are unwilling to act.

On 30/10/13 this was a reply from SM to a tweet of mine-- @DaliBH @Bluethai1 we can't say too much but 2014 is going to be a big year for Soccer Manager and all managers involved in the game. Well we are nearly into August and I can't say much has happened. I have 91 days left on my Gold Membership then it's goodbye unless there is a dramatic improvement

I am repeating the above because as usual with SM nothing happens' date='the person in question will continue his ways as SM are unwilling to act.

On 30/10/13 this was a reply from SM to a tweet of mine-- @DaliBH @Bluethai1 we can't say too much but 2014 is going to be a big year for Soccer Manager and all managers involved in the game. Well we are nearly into August and I can't say much has happened. I have 91 days left on my Gold Membership then it's goodbye unless there is a dramatic improvement[/quote']

A lot of promises where made and little or nothing has changed all the effort appears to being going towards the single player and the multi player continues its slow road downhill.

I wonder how many accounts and how many illegal deals this fella has done of the last few years....?

LOL I knew it was coming......our old friend is up to his tricks again.

A decent team becomes free-40 rated account takesover to block everyone else's bid's and then as soon as the player he wants becomes available when his t.ban expires(today) the bid goes in and is instantly accepted. Its comedy gold........

And just to round it off the manager quits today after doing one deal and one deal only.If a developer reads this you really should be ashamed at the state soccer manager is currently in.....no where near as good as it was 3 or 4 years ago.

And just to round it off the manager quits today after doing one deal and one deal only.If a developer reads this you really should be ashamed at the state soccer manager is currently in.....no where near as good as it was 3 or 4 years ago.

Seconded - the way those in charge have allowed the experiences of long term members like us (7 year member) to deteriorate so drastically is quite frankly shameful. When I started this thread all that time ago, I was angry at the cheaters, and had optimism that the good guys in charge would be quick to sort it out, like things used to be... that anger has faded, the problem isn't even a big deal anymore in my GC's (Feel very sorry for Rico and more that still put up with the cheating in theirs) and now I'm just saddened and disappointed that still nothing has been done to counter this, allowing the worst in the game to prosper.

Seconded - the way those in charge have allowed the experiences of long term members like us (7 year member) to deteriorate so drastically is quite frankly shameful. When I started this thread all that time ago' date=' I was angry at the cheaters, and had optimism that the good guys in charge would be quick to sort it out, like things used to be... that anger has faded, the problem isn't even a big deal anymore in my GC's (Feel very sorry for Rico and more that still put up with the cheating in theirs) and now I'm just saddened and disappointed that still nothing has been done to counter this, allowing the worst in the game to prosper.[/quote']

Yeah, it's quite blatant that we have multi-accounters in my GameWorld but everytime I visit the club list to pick 2 managers' names, SM always comes back with "not enough evidence to take this further". It's peeing me off because it could not be more obvious. they both sign in at pretty much the same time, they have done several transfers b/w one another and they play weakened sides when playing vs each other. Just makes you sick but I guess nothing will be done.

I am repeating the above because as usual with SM nothing happens' date='the person in question will continue his ways as SM are unwilling to act.[/quote']

He's about to start fiddling again in gc138!

Last season he offered Atletico Madrid to a mate.....2 deals and then quits

and then offers

Real Madrid to the same guy......1 deal and then quits

and now

offers unmanaged Schalke to the same guy again......only a matter of time before a deal or 2 takes place :rolleyes:

How on Earth does the SMFA not pick up on this?

This feature is a terrible one.

Needs to be fixed, I sell players to get funds to buy a player from an unmanaged internal team. Once I make the offer, the job gets offered to a manager who doesn't play SM anymore..

This feature needs to be fixed.

It's being abused..

I agree with SMH here this thread seems to be more of a whine then a suggestion to improve?

I may be wrong but I'm guessing you have bid for a player in a Gold Champ and the Club has then been offered out?

This is a problem I'm sure SM are aware of' date=' due to the number of threads made about it every other day.

But unfortunately with everything in life people always find a way to abuse everything, I'm sure a lot of people do benefit in the offer a club facility so it will be hard for SM to remove it.[/quote']

Players shouldn't be allowed to offer up to three teams out at a time. One at most and only once per season.

Any update on this?

Come on, this is SM, they said in March this would be addressed soon, have some patience!

Too busy trying to make a quick buck than deal with genuine concerns of paying customers, and whilst I understand that as a business they need to make money, they don't seem to realize that people who are long standing players will leave the game because of their couldn't care less attitude. My GM has 41 days left and I have no intention of renewing and over the last few weeks have quit over half my teams in preparation.Without a solid base they will face real problems.

Come on' date=' this is SM, they said in March this would be addressed soon, have some patience!

Too busy trying to make a quick buck than deal with genuine concerns of paying customers, and whilst I understand that as a business they need to make money, they don't seem to realize that people who are long standing players will leave the game because of their couldn't care less attitude. My GM has 41 days left and I have no intention of renewing and over the last few weeks have quit over half my teams in preparation.Without a solid base they will face real problems.[/quote']

It shouldn't take that long to disable a feature or edit it to one job offer per manager..

It shouldn't take that long to disable a feature or edit it to one job offer per manager..

Then explain how you do it.

Explain how to code it into the game and I'm sure SM would adopt it right away.

I don't know if anyone here can actually code (I can) and it's never as easy as turn this option off.

SM do a great job at providing a free service to many customers as well as paid ones. The problem here is not SM's game its that people are cheating.

If you don't want this to happen in GW's why not create or join a custom with other forumers until it gets fixed.

I don't know if anyone here can actually code (I can) and it's never as easy as turn this option off.

SM do a great job at providing a free service to many customers as well as paid ones. The problem here is not SM's game its that people are cheating.

If you don't want this to happen in GW's why not create or join a custom with other forumers until it gets fixed.

I've put 4 years into this team, i'm not quitting..

I'm a basic assembly C coder. Whoever wrote the code can change it.

I've put 4 years into this team' date=' i'm not quitting..

I'm a basic assembly C coder. Whoever wrote the code can change it.[/quote']

Who said anything about quitting?

I said join forum based set ups in the mean time.

You'll enjoy them more and then when it is fixed enjoy your other sides.

Like I said unless you can demonstrate how to solve the problem there is little point moaning about it.

Who said anything about quitting?

I said join forum based set ups in the mean time.

You'll enjoy them more and then when it is fixed enjoy your other sides.

Like I said unless you can demonstrate how to solve the problem there is little point moaning about it.

To solve the problem just get rid of the feature. Simple as that.

Three teams is too many to offer out. One should be enough.

I don't know how else you could fix this problem..

And the fact it's a 30day wait too..

Haven't checked my thread in awhle now, as well and truly given up on this being addressed, but wow, this response really surprised me - especially to come from someone with so many posts, that surely is an experienced user of SM. You're basically saying to put up with cheating, and if you don't like it, remove yourself from public setups as there's nothing you can do. If people like me are paying for this and having their experiences ruined then SM have a duty to address the issue, as they said they would back in March. It's now November. And you don't need to be some rocket scientist to solve it - remove the feature if nothing else.

SM should just increase the time it takes for a bid to be accepted for an unmanaged player but when accepted the transfer is instant. Alot of cheating through offering clubs would instantly be irradiated.

36h or 48h completely covers the time now it takes to be accepted & then completed.