Setup Owner reversing deals

Wee Eck

I agreed and completed a deal with the setup owner who then decided days later to reverse the deal. Im extremely annoyed at this and am seriously thinking about leaving the setup as this is obviously abusing his privelages. Details of the deal in question are Valencia(My team) offered MIGUEL,Luis RB 27 94 £9.2M & MARCHENA,Carlos DM/CB 28 91 £6.6M to Arsenal (owners club)in exchange for FABREGAS, Francesc CM 20 94 £11.9M. Just to rub salt in the wounds he also reversed a deal i had with an external club for Marko Marin. Has anyone came across this kind of thing before and what can be done to stop the cheating?

Re: Setup Owner reversing deals

I too have experienced this, I quit the setup in the end. Whenever I take of custom setup teams, now i am very cautious. Sometimes when I take over a Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United or Chelsea, the owner will kick me out and take over the team. SM should try to catch and penalize these 'evil-do-ers'

Guest BrandonBurrows

Re: Setup Owner reversing deals

i had a pm 2 days ago saying sell luis miguel and david villa to the owner and his mate' date=' one to each , or get booted off.

sent a ticket to SM -owners reputation reduced next day to 30 from 82[/quote']

From 82 to 30 :D that's what he gets for abusing his power well done to SM for introducing tickets then they seem like a good way to stamp out the problem of setup owners abusing their power.