Sign in to follow this  
Messilio

How can I write a letter to the SMFA ?

Re: How can I write a letter to the SMFA ?

I want to write a letter to the SMFA to address something. How can I do that ?

You can only do it by reporting it as a bug i think but it will be ignored there is a e-mail address but only for business queries.

I want to write a letter to the SMFA to address something. How can I do that ?

The SMFA is an automated system and it is not an actual person. However, you're more than welcome to send me a PM and i'll see if I can help you.

The SMFA is an automated system and it is not an actual person. However' date=' you're more than welcome to send me a PM and i'll see if I can help you.[/quote']

You my friend just made a huge mistake in saying that expect your inbox to be flooded the next time you look. :P

You my friend just made a huge mistake in saying that expect your inbox to be flooded the next time you look. :P

Not as if they actually "help" you is it? Customer care should be a number one priority yet they don't have a complaints section (which is illegal if it isn't one click away from the homepage) and basically don't give a stuff.

That is why I have wrote a letter addressed to the company expressing my issues and concerns and if I don't get a reply I can take the matter further and go to trading standards if I don't get a reply in 8 weeks. We are currently in the 6th week so two more and I can officially file a complaint :)

I can help with blocked / reversed transfers and I'll kindly explain that to anyone who sends a PM re that subject.

I can help with blocked / reversed transfers and I'll kindly explain that to anyone who sends a PM re that subject.

I wonder if you could help regarding WC-1 NUFC & CSKA manager been cheating for ages CSKA selling all star players to them for cash and not accepting higher bids annoying the life outta me.

Customer care should be a number one priority yet they don't have a complaints section (which is illegal if it isn't one click away from the homepage) and basically don't give a stuff.

There is a Cotact Us link at the bottom of the majority of pages and on that page there is a contact address.

That is why I have wrote a letter addressed to the company expressing my issues and concerns and if I don't get a reply I can take the matter further and go to trading standards if I don't get a reply in 8 weeks. We are currently in the 6th week so two more and I can officially file a complaint :)

If/when we receive any correspondence via the post that is sent to the address on the Contact Us page, we reply within the required timeframe. If you haven't had a response to your letter of complaint, then it's probably due to use not receiving one. I'd advise you to send it once again, but send it recorded delivery.

I wonder if you could help regarding WC-1 NUFC & CSKA manager been cheating for ages CSKA selling all star players to them for cash and not accepting higher bids annoying the life outta me.

If you believe that the transfers are dubious then you need to use the in-game tools to report them. That is what they are there for. Unfortunately I can't start looking into personal requests of dubious transfers as we have a system in place to deal with that that takes many factors into consideration.

If you believe that the transfers are dubious then you need to use the in-game tools to report them. That is what they are there for. Unfortunately I can't start looking into personal requests of dubious transfers as we have a system in place to deal with that that takes many factors into consideration.

Already done that and not the only one to do it either but alas nothing happened but understood.

There is a Cotact Us link at the bottom of the majority of pages and on that page there is a contact address.

If/when we receive any correspondence via the post that is sent to the address on the Contact Us page' date=' we reply within the required timeframe. If you haven't had a response to your letter of complaint, then it's probably due to use not receiving one. I'd advise you to send it once again, but send it recorded delivery.[/quote']

There is a contact us button but there is no customer support and/or complaints section which must be one click away from the home page. The email address listed clearly states it is not a customer support email address which isnt right:- You cannot justify an automated service (SMFA) as customer support.

Why should i pay for recorded delivery? I paid for a standard delivery and i trust my letter was received. (I have made a copy anyway). I have gone through the requirements with the citizens advice bureau and i am well in my rights to report bad customer service to trading standards after the designated 8 weeks no reply rule.

Why should i pay for recorded delivery? I paid for a standard delivery and i trust my letter was received. (I have made a copy anyway). I have gone through the requirements with the citizens advice bureau and i am well in my rights to report bad customer service to trading standards after the designated 8 weeks no reply rule.

It's entirely your choice if you send something recorded delivery or not. As I've already stated' date=' if you've not had a reply, then it's because we haven't received it and we can't be accountable for Royal Mail. Hence why I suggested recorded delivery. You're more than welcome to send me a copy of your complaint and I'll look into this for you.

Already done that and not the only one to do it either but alas nothing happened but understood.

The SMFA since it's introduction is constantly brought up. It's a delicate subject. You have some people saying it's too harsh and others that day it's too lenient. It's a bit like Goldilocks and The 3 Bears, trying to get the right balance. Yes, we listen to feedback in all of our communications and constantly review and tweak the system. So don't think that your post has just been dismissed as it has been passed on as your feedback is valuable as it helps towards the system.

It's entirely your choice if you send something recorded delivery or not. As I've already stated' date=' if you've not had a reply, then it's because we haven't received it and we can't be accountable for Royal Mail. Hence why I suggested recorded delivery. You're more than welcome to send me a copy of your complaint and I'll look into this for you.

The SMFA since it's introduction is constantly brought up. It's a delicate subject. You have some people saying it's too harsh and others that day it's too lenient. It's a bit like Goldilocks and The 3 Bears, trying to get the right balance. Yes, we listen to feedback in all of our communications and constantly review and tweak the system. So don't think that your post has just been dismissed as it has been passed on as your feedback is valuable as it helps towards the system.[/quote']

My issue isn't with SMFA (although the judging of whether said managers can and cannot deal with each other cannot be reversed) is ridiculous.

My issue is that there is nowhere for customer to bring up an issue without giving it to an automated service. If there is a genuine issue, they should be a place to bring it to the attention of someone like yourself and all cases should be overseen by someone human. Not everyone uses the forum and for those that don't, they can't interact with an actual human being, just said SMFA.

I had an issue where I couldn't deal with a manager (and I still can't) as SMFA have blocked me from doing transfers with the opposing manager as they deemed the deals unfair. It was a two part deal and the first part swung the deal in the opposing managers favour greatly. Now the second part of the deal, SMFA blocked it and therefore I was left losing two players for cash that is basically irrelevant in the game world.

NOW, here is the part that really, really peeved me off. A situation almost identical with a completely separate pair of managers well known on the forum happened before this and one of the managers have said... Report it to Vicky, she will sort it out, she rescinded the ban and the two managers can now deal with each other again and the second part of their deal went through. I followed the exact same procedure and I got it thrown back in my face... Now why is this? You can't have favouritism amongst certain clientele, all your customers are equal therefore it can't be one rule for one, one rule for the other?

EDIT: this isn't my only issue, I am on my phone and it is a long process to explain....

My issue isn't with SMFA (although the judging of whether said managers can and cannot deal with each other cannot be reversed) is ridiculous.

My issue is that there is nowhere for customer to bring up an issue without giving it to an automated service. If there is a genuine issue' date=' they should be a place to bring it to the attention of someone like yourself and all cases should be overseen by someone human. Not everyone uses the forum and for those that don't, they can't interact with an actual human being, just said SMFA.

I had an issue where I couldn't deal with a manager (and I still can't) as SMFA have blocked me from doing transfers with the opposing manager as they deemed the deals unfair. It was a two part deal and the first part swung the deal in the opposing managers favour greatly. Now the second part of the deal, SMFA blocked it and therefore I was left losing two players for cash that is basically irrelevant in the game world.

NOW, here is the part that really, really peeved me off. A situation almost identical with a completely separate pair of managers well known on the forum happened before this and one of the managers have said... Report it to Vicky, she will sort it out, she rescinded the ban and the two managers can now deal with each other again and the second part of their deal went through. I followed the exact same procedure and I got it thrown back in my face... Now why is this? You can't have favouritism amongst certain clientele, all your customers are equal therefore it can't be one rule for one, one rule for the other?[/quote']

Same problem is happening in EC7777, I sent you a message and all you replied with was how you SMFA transfer system is in charge, this and that.

However someone admitted they reported the deals out of anger.

I even told you to check the thread, sent you the link and all, and I doubt you even bothered to look.

Now I am blocked from doing deals with certain managers and it has messed up my team.

You can't do anything with in game problems? I'm sure you can...

Same problem is happening in EC7777' date=' I sent you a message and all you replied with was how you SMFA transfer system is in charge, this and that.

However someone admitted they reported the deals out of anger.

I even told you to check the thread, sent you the link and all, and I doubt you even bothered to look.

Now I am blocked from doing deals with certain managers and it has messed up my team.

You can't do anything with in game problems? I'm sure you can...[/quote']

Another example of poor customer care. 7777 is one of the best GWs and it is slowly being destroyed.

Steven, you also danced around my question of how can you call an automated service customer support?

Another example of poor customer care. 7777 is one of the best GWs and it is slowly being destroyed.

Steven' date=' you also danced around my question of how can you call an automated service customer support?[/quote']

Steven, I know you're busy and I understand.

But have a look on the English Championship 7777 Thread and read all that junk that has happened.

I have been blocked with two great quality forumers, I am unable to do very fair deals. Hopefully you can have a check and possibly allow us to do the deals again.

My issue is that there is nowhere for customer to bring up an issue without giving it to an automated service. If there is a genuine issue' date=' they should be a place to bring it to the attention of someone like yourself and all cases should be overseen by someone human. Not everyone uses the forum and for those that don't, they can't interact with an actual human being, just said SMFA.

NOW, here is the part that really, really peeved me off. A situation almost identical with a completely separate pair of managers well known on the forum happened before this and one of the managers have said... Report it to Vicky, she will sort it out, she rescinded the ban and the two managers can now deal with each other again and the second part of their deal went through. I followed the exact same procedure and I got it thrown back in my face... Now why is this? You can't have favouritism amongst certain clientele, all your customers are equal therefore it can't be one rule for one, one rule for the other?

EDIT: this isn't my only issue, I am on my phone and it is a long process to explain....[/quote']

I'll respond to this via PM in the coming days.

Steven' date=' I know you're busy and I understand.

But have a look on the English Championship 7777 Thread and read all that junk that has happened.

I have been blocked with two great quality forumers, I am unable to do very fair deals. Hopefully you can have a check and possibly allow us to do the deals again.[/quote']

A manager only has a transfer blocked if the SMFA deem the transfer to be unusual and/or dubious. This means that something isn't quite right about the transfer. Numerous factors are taken into considerations. If you can no longer deal with this manager / these managers, then you need to conduct your transfers with someone else. We don't ignore blocked or reversed transfers, as like I said to Germ, we review them as this information is used to make improvements to the system that we currently have in place.

A manager only has a transfer blocked if the SMFA deem the transfer to be unusual and/or dubious. This means that something isn't quite right about the transfer. Numerous factors are taken into considerations. If you can no longer deal with this manager / these managers' date=' then you need to conduct your transfers with someone else. We don't ignore blocked or reversed transfers, as like I said to Germ, we review them as this information is used to make improvements to the system that we currently have in place.[/quote']

So if I were to tell you some deals, would explain to me how they are unusual and/or dubious?

Especially when both managers are happy with the deals.

So if I were to tell you some deals' date=' would explain to me how they are unusual and/or dubious?

Especially when both managers are happy with the deals.[/quote']

Unfortunately not as that could negate the systems.

A manager only has a transfer blocked if the SMFA deem the transfer to be unusual and/or dubious. This means that something isn't quite right about the transfer. Numerous factors are taken into considerations. If you can no longer deal with this manager / these managers' date=' then you need to conduct your transfers with someone else. We don't ignore blocked or reversed transfers, [b']as like I said to Germ, we review them as this information is used to make improvements to the system [/b]that we currently have in place.

Sorry matey but it's blatant obvious cheating which has been reported by myself on one deal someone else on another deal and another on a deal between the two clubs where one club sells his best players for cash or garbage low rated aging players for their stars. Even a child could point out that something was wrong the system is flawed unfortunately but what's even worse than that is when the smfa block your legit deals. Anyway i don't care anymore would like it sorted somehow but i'm just glad that there is a dev interacting with the forum again.

Sorry matey but it's blatant obvious cheating which has been reported by myself on one deal someone else on another deal and another on a deal between the two clubs where one club sells his best players for cash or garbage low rated aging players for their stars. Even a child could point out that something was wrong the system is flawed unfortunately but what's even worse than that is when the smfa block your legit deals.

I have had lots of issues in the game world i am in with cheating that is unbelievably blatant so i too feel your pain. I wrote about it in a thread with the actual transfers listed in it

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=160960

Anyway i don't care anymore would like it sorted somehow but i'm just glad that there is a dev interacting with the forum again.

I also think its great that a Dev is getting involved with people on the forum, such acts can only be a positive for the game and the users. I was lucky enough to be able to deal with Eric with some of my issues of cheating, even though i basically got the standard reply of "we can not interfere with SMFA" it was good to be able to air my issues with a Dev that would listen.

So... what is the email for SMFA if the multiple_account/illegal_transfer link is not working? should give chance for those really feel the cheating take place but SMFA deny it automatically.