Would it be dickish to do this..

Diesel

Re: Would it be dickish to do this..

A few of my players aren't Match fit' date=' so I want to recall back Morrison at Gateshead, unfortuantly he is there best player, he has 7 goals in 7 apps and 5 assists, I'd be a blow for them, and unless one of my NMF players recovers i have United on Monday[/quote']

No, unless you had negotiated an agreement via PM with the Gateshead manager that he could loan the player for the full season without a recall option then it would be unfair to go against your word without any notice.

It is within your right as the parent club to recall him. He is your player, so if you really require his talents then go ahead and let Gateshead suffer! No room for nice guys in football :D

Re: Would it be dickish to do this..

A few of my players aren't Match fit' date=' so I want to recall back Morrison at Gateshead, unfortuantly he is there best player, he has 7 goals in 7 apps and 5 assists, I'd be a blow for them, and unless one of my NMF players recovers i have United on Monday[/quote']

Ofcourse it would be "dickish" as you put it, but football is football.

When needs must you gotta do what you gotta. As long as you explain your reasoning the the manager in question then they should should have no problem you choosing to recall the player.

You may want to give him first refusal when the player become available to load again though xD