Quick question about lg reviews

Hi guys

I haven't played SM for a year or 2,, but was thinking about giving it another wee go.

Can see there been a lot of changes,, but my main questions is how can you see what countries/lgs are going to be reviewed and when ????

One of the things I used to like the most was seeing when some country ratings where coming up and then scouting myself to see where the good buys would be in terms of risers.

Can you not do this anymore ??????

Re: Quick question about lg reviews

Hi guys

I haven't played SM for a year or 2' date=', but was thinking about giving it another wee go.

Can see there been a lot of changes,, but my main questions is how can you see what countries/lgs are going to be reviewed and when ????

One of the things I used to like the most was seeing when some country ratings where coming up and then scouting myself to see where the good buys would be in terms of risers.

Can you not do this anymore ??????[/quote']

First of all welcome back :)

The old structured league rating review system has been replaced. Ratings are more now random and unpredictable so there is no way in predicting who will be updated next.

Hi guys

I haven't played SM for a year or 2' date=', but was thinking about giving it another wee go.

Can you not do this anymore ??????[/quote']

Well mate, I believe that in the past there was a country / league schedule, in terms of player rating reviews.

Now, they're more unpredictable, but there may be at least 1 or 2 "senior" forumers, who could tell you when a certain country / league is gonna be reviewed. For instance, atm they're reviewing the Dutch league.

If you visit the forum relatively often, you may also find out when each league / country is having its player ratings reviewed. :)

Ahh well,, cheers guys,, might not bother then,, as for me that was the best bit,, waiting 3/4 days for games that you can't even watch and being messed around by human managers who obviously don't want to sell their best players got a bit dull,, the ratings game and scouting gave you something to do in between and became my main point of interest ,was also a really good way to learn about real life new up and coming young players,,,, as it was for a lot of people on my friends list (I see they have now nocked it on the head also)

Shame

cheers anyways and good luck with your teams