Sign in to follow this  
AJB

ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

Aye that sounds good Minister :P

That's right! :D

Edit of an Edit: The new Minister of Gambling has got some brilliant ideas I really like' date=' about a way forward concerning betting. More soon ;)[/quote']

If we can customize our ministerial role, I'd like to be Minister of Crocodile Affairs, instead. :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ8UwYNwpCwM1C4dWfSwTZww6IhYuL90lMCABta0rsQrFhQAEM

Shelbourne's wonderful 1-0 win over league leaders Gillingham, could well be our biggest result of the season. As it gives us a 3 point gap to the last relegation position and with our superior goal difference (14 goals), so with 1 game to go it should see us safe. Barring some absolutely crazy results, but with SM match engine I wouldn't be surprised :eek::D

Ive just remembered a chat I was having with Shockpads (Mart)' date=' about these new awards being added concerning risers. He put it to me, what if managers signed a ton of 10k's as risers? Im sure there were other concerns I had about it also..I just cant remember :P

Eitherways, we have a decent amount of time to get it right (before next season).

Maybe we could have some sort of regulations concerning these awards:

- Only players above 72/73/74/75 or signing limit count?

e.g. Player "X" get a rise of +5 from 70 to 75. But the regulation is set at 73, so he counts as a riser & he would add to his clubs riser total by 2 (two over the regulation).

- Add a squad limit (though this is highly unlikely)?

Any suggestions, or shall we just go for it an leave it free-for-all?

I have to admit, I wouldnt like to see clubs having twenty-thirty 70 rated players.

Some input required from the faithful :)

At the end of the day this is about winning after 10 seasons... So I can't imagine that having a load of 10k risers every season wil get them into pole position! I'm happy to leave it as it is... Budget is tight enough without having al those extra wages... Unless you win the cup ?

If we can customize our ministerial role' date=' I'd like to be Minister of Crocodile Affairs, instead. :P[/quote']

I'll see what strings I can pull mate :)

At the end of the day this is about winning after 10 seasons... So I can't imagine that having a load of 10k risers every season wil get them into pole position! I'm happy to leave it as it is... Budget is tight enough without having al those extra wages... Unless you win the cup ?

Aye bud' date=' very true. Budget is tight...

Ct_large.jpg

ShaneMcG arrives to late to save Relegation

-

Cwmbran Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken of his deep regret. He promised the fans a quick return to division one and we will put this awful season behind us.

-

th?id=HN.608032580396581295&pid=15.1&P=0

Unlucky mate, but I couldnt stop laughin at that pic..lol

Edit of an Edit: The new Minister of Gambling has got some brilliant ideas I really like' date=' about a way forward concerning betting. More soon ;)[/quote']

Hello lads, well I'm the Minister of Gambling .

and I am in charge of the gambling system and I have put forth some revisions :P

First of all, I will say that gambling will have minimal importance and has nowhere near as much importance as the game itself.

So my idea is that everyone starts off with an amount of betting points (TBD) and they will be able to bid on league odds, cup odds, etc.

To make it more interesting, if you can get a certain amount of betting points (TBD also) you will be able to convert it to a club point; however, it will be an amount that will be rather challenging to meet so that the majority (over 95%) of the club points are earned from everything else. Also, if you ran out of betting points you could convert a club point into betting points (there may be a restriction on how many club points you are able to convert into betting points so that betting does not overcome the importance of the game itself)

I'd appreciate any constructive criticism or advice.

Merci beaucoup. :)

Hello lads' date=' well I'm the Minister of Gambling .

and I am in charge of the gambling system and I have put forth some revisions :P

First of all, I will say that gambling will have minimal importance and has nowhere near as much importance as the game itself.

So my idea is that everyone starts off with an amount of betting points (TBD) and they will be able to bid on league odds, cup odds, etc.

To make it more interesting, if you can get a certain amount of betting points (TBD also) you will be able to convert it to a club point; however, it will be an amount that will be rather challenging to meet so that the majority (over 95%) of the club points are earned from everything else. Also, if you ran out of betting points you could convert a club point into betting points (there may be a restriction on how many club points you are able to convert into betting points so that betting does not overcome the importance of the game itself)

Merci beaucoup. :)[/font']

Welcome in mate. As Ive said to you before, I really like the idea of having betting points separate from Club points, and being able to exchange them.

We should have this up & running for the new season. Any feedback would be nice :)

After 1 win in the last 8 games Morton must win tonight against the league leaders and hope other results go our way. So that mean we are going down:mad:

Ii know this thread isn't very busy just now.... But sfter noticing the hard work you do Andy is thought is throw this out yhere.....

I've noticed you do a risers league... So why don't you give points for this as well?? Could do points for most players in a team to rise and one for total risers points?? Could just do 5 points each???

An eg is Andy has 8 players rise @ +10 and gets 5 points but Matt has 5 players that rise but got a total of +14 so gets 5 points also.

Good Idea, I like it. Only thing is it will be a bit of work for Andy to check for risers all the time. Going by how he did the risers league, I think he went by the squad report page of each team but this will not show all the risers for the season.

After 1 win in the last 8 games Morton must win tonight against the league leaders and hope other results go our way. So that mean we are going down:mad:

Go Morton! You will win tonight ;)

Good Idea' date=' I like it. Only thing is it will be a bit of work for Andy to check for risers all the time. Going by how he did the risers league, I think he went by the squad report page of each team but this will not show all the risers for the season.[/quote']

Yes this is correct..I kept a post it, with clubs risers (not really, it was alot more technical than that..I swear :P) though next season i'll follow it a little closer..i didnt realise if refreshes every month..so there were a few i did/could have miss at the end of one month. I'll check each club every couple of weeks. No probs :)

Anybody got any views on the new betting scheme muallan has put forth? Dont be shy :P

Oh yeah, goodluck to everybody who are in big games tonight!

I'll be doing the Awards this weekend, so remember DONT sell any of your players just yet (IF their in with a chance of getting you an award..otherwise they will not count :o)

Player & Manager of the season will be announced either Mon or Tues. So please send your votes to clive (evilcmoy). Expect a message from him, an if you dont have the time..then just vote me :D

I beat Andy 4-0 and it's the worst result that could've possibly happened to me because it means he finishes above me by a single goal. I was one goal away from going above him :(

And I got a single booking which leaves me tied for dirty dog award I think (30 cards).

But a nice way to finish the season :P

Well I did my bit and won 3-0 tonight' date=' however Morton were a huge let down not beating Gillingham 15-0 to give me the title I so obviously deserved.[/font']

:D

Hello lads' date=' well I'm the Minister of Gambling .

Merci beaucoup. :)[/font']

The Minister of Crocodile Affairs likes this idea. B)

Hello Division 2.

Sorry Hannah, best of luck returning to Division 1!

Yep, it seems only yesterday that everyone was casting their votes.... but yes, its that exciting time of the season again, where everyone gets to vote on their choice of who is the best manager and best player of the season.

So, come on everyone please message me on who you think deserves the accolades for 'Manager of the season' and 'Player of the season'.

Everyone can cast one vote in each category, and you have until midnight on Monday (Uk time,) to cast your votes. I will post the results on Tuesday evening. Good luck to everyone- and happy voting.

(In the event that you cannot message me, please message AJB, and he will happily forward any to myself. Cheers :)

trophy.jpeg

Well I did my bit and won 3-0 tonight' date=' however Morton were a huge let down not beating Gillingham 15-0 to give me the title I so obviously deserved.[/font']

Another crackin season from your lads mate :)

Hello Division 2.

Hello..division 2 is where its at B)

I beat Andy 4-0 and it's the worst result that could've possibly happened to me because it means he finishes above me by a single goal. I was one goal away from going above him :(

And I got a single booking which leaves me tied for dirty dog award I think (30 cards).

But a nice way to finish the season :P

Totally obliterated my poor team...have you no empathy :(

Congrats mate on a fine victory' date=' though next season will be ours!

Win last game of the season 4-0.

Good stuff bud!

The Minister of Crocodile Affairs likes this idea. B)

Ah yes. I have corresponded with the need-to-knows' date=' an they have agreed that you are the best man for the job :D

About time.......Dylan Gissi +7

Congrats :)

Yep' date=' it seems only yesterday that everyone was casting their votes.... but yes, its that exciting time of the season again, where everyone gets to vote on their choice of who is the best manager and best player of the season.

So, come on everyone please message me on who you think deserves the accolades for 'Manager of the season' and 'Player of the season'.

Everyone can cast one vote in each category, and you have until midnight on Monday (Uk time,) to cast your votes. I will post the results on Tuesday evening. Good luck to everyone- and happy voting.

(In the event that you cannot message me, please message AJB, and he will happily forward any to myself. Cheers :)

[img']http://boozekin.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/trophy.jpeg[/img]

Thanks mate! An so who will win...you decide :D

Lads I'll be leaving this GW after the play-offs' date=' never really got into it and I think its best and fair to let someone more enthusiastic have a go.

Hope to see you all around in other GW's and good luck in here! :)[/quote']

That's a shame.... See you around mate B)

Lads I'll be leaving this GW after the play-offs' date=' never really got into it and I think its best and fair to let someone more enthusiastic have a go.

Hope to see you all around in other GW's and good luck in here! :)[/quote']

Sad to see you go mate, thanks for lasting as long as you did & giving me some time to sort out ;)

An on that bombshell ..the awards...SOON

ARMAGEDDON

Season 2

Awards

Ok, we are finally here for the second awards of the GW.

This season a total of NINE teams have won at least one Award, with SEVEN new records being broken!

No Managers chose to use their Wild Card this season, so it seems we all have a master-plan :).

So with no further a-do's, Good luck and here are the winners!

Manager Awards

Manager Of The Year

TBA

Tactical Genius

D1 - Sean McEvoy- Shelbourne

Sean's Shelbourne kept 8 Clean-sheets! A New Record!!!

D2 - Martin O'Shaughnessy- Livingston

Mart's Livingston Kept 6 Clean-sheets!

Team Awards

Top Scoring Team

D1 - Gillingham - 46 Goals

An average of 2.56 Goals per game.

D2 - Cambridge - 49 Goals

An average of 2.72 Goals per game. A New Record!!!

Top Defensive Team

D1 - Shelbourne - 19 Conceded

An Average of 1.05 per game. A New Record!!!

D2 - AFC Bournemouth - 20 Conceded

An Average of 1.11 per game.

Cup Winners

Brentford

Season 2 Winner's of the Prestigious Cup

Dirty Dog Award

D1 - Rotherham - 30 Cards

An average of 1.67 Cards per game

D2 - Cambridge - 32 Cards

An average of 1.78 Cards per game

Player Awards

Player Of The Year

TBA

Golden Boot

D1

70017.jpg

Sam Gallagher - 17 Goals

Sam's 17 goals in 17 Appearances for Ayr, almost helped them successfully defend their Division 1 title. A New Record!!!

D2

65380.jpg

Douglas Coutinho - 13 Goals

Coutinho bagged 13 goals in 13 games for Cambridge, leading them to the Playoff's.

Assist King

D1

62979.jpg

Yusuf Erdoğan - 16 Assist

Gillingham's Erdoğan assisted 16 goals in 18 appearances. An average of 0.89 per game. A New Record!!!

D2

71124.jpg

Theo Bongonda - 10 Assist

Cambridge's Bongonda assisted 10 goals in 14 appearances. An average of 0.71 per game.

Top Performer

D1

70017.jpg

Sam Gallagher - 8.06

Ayr's Gallagher made 17 appearances this season, scoring an avg rating of 8.06. A New Record!!!

D2

68434.jpg

Luis Fernández - 8.02

Brentford's Fernández made 13 appearances this season, scoring an avg rating of 8.02.

Best Effort

D1

70017.jpg

Sam Gallagher - 6 MOTM

Ayr's Gallagher collected 6 Man Of The Matches this season. A New Record!!!

D2

56905.jpg

Robin Olsen - 4 MOTM

Exeter City's Olsen collected 4 Man Of The Matches this season.

Ballon D'or

62979.jpg

Yusuf Erdoğan - 83 Rated

Gillingham's Erdoğan scoop's the most prestigious Player Award for the second time. Will he hang-on to it again next season?

So thats the end of the awards for season 2.