Sign in to follow this  
AJB

ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

Dont need to be like you :(..... i'll be better than you :P

I'm gonna win Division 1 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Most of time I have a bad season after winning the league so if in my bad season I finished second how do you think we will do next season ? :rolleyes:

Fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We live in a corrupted world

Well here it is everyone' date=' the climax of the season.... votes have all been counted, and counted again as i ran out of fingers :)

[img']https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwu9SNPZuJNikJSAZnGfM4LSUBZf1joU3Vct6aNSrTOvR1JTMaAA[/img]

Armageddon season two manager of the year is.........

Chris Shareflair of Brentford!!!!!!

Votes recieved were = Chris Shareflair x5, Ronaldo Messi x2 and AJB x1.

Armageddon season two player of the year is.........

Sam Gallagher of Ayr!!!!!

Votes recieved were = Sam Gallagher x7 & Yusuf Erdogan x1.

Congratulations to all that won this time round, and again thankyou to everyone who took the time to vote. :)

Good luck to everyone for next season

Brilliant stuff Evilc, thanks again mate :)

Excited to take over this squad' date=' which got promoted back to Division 1 under BroodRooster. Probably going to fight the battle against relegation, which will force me to spend my budget on players. Looking to bring young talent to the club [/font']

Great to have you in mate :)

Great Work again....

But i think you should disclose who voted for who?????

Come on.... Which IDIOT voted for Andy!!!!!! :eek:

Fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We live in a corrupted world

I know what you mean!!! I don't remember voting for Ayr's Sam Gallagher!!! Lol

:D

I love a good conspiracy B)

Shockpads post's are still being modded, so when they finally do get around to here...There's some NEWS :rolleyes:

I maybe on the leaderboard today, though most probably tomorrow morning.

Also will have a date for when Riser-league starts (these will just be start/end of each season)

Thanks mate.... The costume was from my Halloween collection.... Thought I pulled it off! ��

:D

Excited to take over this squad' date=' which got promoted back to Division 1 under BroodRooster. Probably going to fight the battle against relegation, which will force me to spend my budget on players. Looking to bring young talent to the club [/font']

The Minister of Crocodile Affairs welcomes you. B)

Welcome mate, good luck ;)

Announcement from the Ministry of Culture, Chance & Transport.

(Again...)

As you may or may not be aware, within my remit as minister for Culture, Chance and Transport, it is my responsibility to secure investment for the nation's passions. Football has proven itself to be an invaluable tool for our populous to entertain themselves amid the drudgery that our post apocalyptic planet finds itself in. This national pastime has brought about a sense of familiarity among the people and there has been significant reductions in crime and anti-social behaviour (however, a slight rise in abuse towards referees and match officials has been noted and will be monitored closely). As such, it was determined in a recent cabinet meeting that the improvement of the national game would be an imperative step towards stabalising our fragile society.

Recently, a new and lucrative revenue stream has been emerging in the world of televised broadcasting. A trend of reality based shows focused around the increased population of giant crocodiles. Shows that follow hunters of the beasts, shows that enlighten us as to the many delicious recipes that can be concocted using all parts of the animal, shows which offer us an array of splendid croc based attire, even an X-Factor based show where every contestant has to sing the Jimmy Nail classic 'Crocodile Shoes', and so on and so on. Apparently these shows are becoming so popular, that the company that produces them has become one of the most wealthy and influential entities in the world post 'Apophis'. In line with my duties, and after months and months of intense negotiation, my ministers and I have been able to secure a deal that will enable the sport of football to go from strength to strength.

As part of this deal the BBC (Bloomin Big Crocs) have agreed to pay for the rights to air games from across both divisions. They are keen to show both live matches, and a highlight show, featuring all games played that week. To show to us, the shadow government, the commitment of time and money they are willing to invest in this project, the BBC have spent the last six months cloning one of the most loved sports presenters in the world before the asteroid hit, Suzi Perry. The first attempt did not quite go as planned, however, the second attempt was a complete success, much to the bewilderment of the science community. Unfortunately, an oversight with the rate of aging of the clone, and a mistake with the so called 'mustache gene', the Suzi Perry of today, and the one that will spearhead the BBC's coverage of our game, may not be the one that people so fondly remember.

So What Does This Mean For You?

For you, the managers of our beautiful game, this deal means one thing, the economy of our game world will increase as of the start of Season 3 to Super Rich!!

This will bring in more revenue for every club, this newly acquired income will be invaluable as higher rated players, who cost more money, will be sourced by your clubs.

BE WARNED

It is up to you how you deal with this new found wealth, you may opt to blow it all as soon as it hits your pockets, you may indeed feel prudence is the best course of action. Either way, the choice is yours. I have to stress one thing to you all, we live in an unstable world, catastrophes can happen at any time, this may not last forever.

Thank you for your time.

Shockpads

Minister of Culture, Chance & Transport.

Season 2 Final Standings

So after all the fun & games of the second season, ALL points have been collected, ALL bonus points have been added and here we are with the final standings!

.....Team.......................Points......Pos/

1 - Ayr United...................121..........►◄

2 - Brentford.....w.............108..........4

3 - Gillingham....w.............101..........4

4 - Cwmbran Town....w......80............2

5 - Rotherham United....ww78............2

6 - Shelbourne FC....w...w..75............3

7 - Oxford United........w....67............2

8 - Walsall..........nN...w.....65............4

9 - Luton Town..w.......w....63............1

10-Cambridge United.......w61............8

11-AFC Bournemouth.........58............9

12-Livingston............w......55............7

13-Exeter City.......w.........54............2

14-Bristol Rovers.....w..w...47............2

15-Greenock Morton.....w...46............5

16-Yeovil Town...........w....46............3

17-Glentoran....................44............1

18-Dundee.......................44............4

19-Southend United.w...w..41............2

20-Newport County...w..w..39............9

Big "Congrats" to AYR, Brentford & Gillingham, for breaking the 100 points barrier.

Big "Well Done" to Cambridge, Bournemouth & Livingston for pulling their teams up the standings.

Big "Oh Nooo" to Greenock Morton & Newport County for losing ground in the standings.

Remember, if anybody is thinking about playing their WILD CARD, then they will have to PM me BEFORE the first game of the season. It also will not be retractable after first game ;)

I will update soon:

-Managers & Contacts list

-Records Room

-Misc etc etc

New fixtures announced: Tue 12 August (Signing Cap rises to 79)

First fixture of new season: Sun 17 August

So the Risers League will start from Tue 12 August, and will run to the end of the season (the day before season 4 fixtures released)

I will update soon:

-Managers & Contacts list

-Records Room

-Misc etc etc

So the Risers League will start from Tue 12 August' date=' and will run to the end of the season (the day before season 4 fixtures released)[/quote']

Andy, doesn't the signing cap rise to 78, instead of 79? :confused:

New faces arrive at Southend!

SouthendUnitedLogocopy-1.jpg

Southend United are happy to announce the signings of the following players:

Cesar Caicedo

Young Colombian lad that I'm hoping will rise.

Jarrod Bowen

Former Hereford United youngster that got snapped up by Hull.

Joao Nunes

Young Benfica B defender that featured in Portugal U16-19 squads.

Thomas Lemar

Young lad that features frequently for France youth teams who plays (mostly as a substitute) for recently-promoted (to Ligue 1) SM Caen

Oliver Schnitzler

Frequent first-choice goalkeeper for German U19 who was recently snapped up by 2.Bundesliga side VfR Aalen. Before that, he rose through Leverkusen's youth ranks.

Luca Waldschmidt

Frankfurt youngster who probably will be sold for a healthy profit.

Sam McQueen

A recent graduate of the famed Southampton academy that has produced many youngsters with potential. Made his senior debut in a FA Cup tie against Sunderland, coming on as a substitute.

Seen this and just had to post it ready for

Season 3!!!

210722ed-662a-4448-8611-bd4cc5baf549_zps439b83d7.jpg

Not aimed at any specific managers!!!!!:eek:

LOL..youve got me tinking??

Andy' date=' doesn't the signing cap rise to 78, instead of 79? :confused:[/quote']

No mate, it is 79 in the rules. Though 78 does sound good :P

New faces arrive at Southend!

SouthendUnitedLogocopy-1.jpg

Some really good scouting done there mate...I may well have to checkout these players in other setups ;)

Season 2 Final Standings

So after all the fun & games of the second season' date=' ALL points have been collected, ALL bonus points have been added and here we are with the final standings![/size']

.....Team.......................Points......Pos/

1 - Ayr United...................121..........►◄

2 - Brentford.....w.............108..........4

3 - Gillingham....w.............101..........4

4 - Cwmbran Town....w......80............2

5 - Rotherham United....ww78............2

6 - Shelbourne FC....w...w..75............3

7 - Oxford United........w....67............2

8 - Walsall..........nN...w.....65............4

9 - Luton Town..w.......w....63............1

10-Cambridge United.......w61............8

11-AFC Bournemouth.........58............9

12-Livingston............w......55............7

13-Exeter City.......w.........54............2

14-Bristol Rovers.....w..w...47............2

15-Greenock Morton.....w...46............5

16-Yeovil Town...........w....46............3

17-Glentoran....................44............1

18-Dundee.......................44............4

19-Southend United.w...w..41............2

20-Newport County...w..w..39............9

Big "Congrats" to AYR, Brentford & Gillingham, for breaking the 100 points barrier.

Big "Well Done" to Cambridge, Bournemouth & Livingston for pulling their teams up the standings.

Big "Oh Nooo" to Greenock Morton & Newport County for losing ground in the standings.

Remember, if anybody is thinking about playing their WILD CARD, then they will have to PM me BEFORE the first game of the season. It also will not be retractable after first game ;)

As always, great work mate. Would rep but need to spread the love :D

Due to an unforeseen issue with security clearance, the minister of Culture, Chance & Transport (Shockpads) is unable to post anything regarding his office and any news that may or may not be important to you. As my role as high leader, an announcement of the up most importance has been put on my desk for distribution to you all. So what follows is a post from Shockpads......

Announcement from the Ministry of Culture, Chance & Transport.

1-cct.png

As you may or may not be aware, within my remit as minister for Culture, Chance and Transport, it is my responsibility to secure investment for the nation's passions. Football has proven itself to be an invaluable tool for our populous to entertain themselves amid the drudgery that our post apocalyptic planet finds itself in. This national pastime has brought about a sense of familiarity among the people and there has been significant reductions in crime and anti-social behaviour (however, a slight rise in abuse towards referees and match officials has been noted and will be monitored closely). As such, it was determined in a recent cabinet meeting that the improvement of the national game would be an imperative step towards stabalising our fragile society.

Recently, a new and lucrative revenue stream has been emerging in the world of televised broadcasting. A trend of reality based shows focused around the increased population of giant crocodiles. Shows that follow hunters of the beasts...

1279_cr_5326690fd9fc0_288x180.jpg

...shows that enlighten us as to the many delicious recipes that can be concocted using all parts of the animal, shows which offer us an array of splendid croc based attire...

images.jpeg

'Croc Wan'

...even an X-Factor based show where every contestant has to sing the Jimmy Nail classic 'Crocodile Shoes', and so on and so on. Apparently these shows are becoming so popular, that the company that produces them has become one of the most wealthy and influential entities in the world post 'Apophis'. In line with my duties, and after months and months of intense negotiation, my ministers and I have been able to secure a deal that will enable the sport of football to go from strength to strength.

As part of this deal the BBC (Bloomin Big Crocs) have agreed to pay for the rights to air games from across both divisions. They are keen to show both live matches, and a highlight show, featuring all games played that week. To show to us, the shadow government, the commitment of time and money they are willing to invest in this project, the BBC have spent the last six months cloning one of the most loved sports presenters in the world before the asteroid hit, Suzi Perry.

_66254583_suzi_perry_bbc.jpg

'Suzi Perry'

The first attempt did not quite go as planned,

10.1038_421776a-f2_mid_1.jpg

'Suzi Perry'

however, the second attempt was a complete success, much to the bewilderment of the science community. Unfortunately, an oversight with the rate of aging of the clone, and a mistake with the so called 'mustache gene', the Suzi Perry of today, and the one that will spearhead the BBC's coverage of our game, may not be the one that people so fondly remember.

p00zpb3p.jpg?nodefault=true

'Suzi Perry'

So What Does This Mean For You?

For you, the managers of our beautiful game, this deal means one thing, the economy of our game world will increase as of the start of Season 3 to Super Rich!!

This will bring in more revenue for every club, this newly acquired income will be invaluable as higher rated players, who cost more money, will be sourced by your clubs.

BE WARNED

It is up to you how you deal with this new found wealth, you may opt to blow it all as soon as it hits your pockets, you may indeed feel prudence is the best course of action. Either way, the choice is yours. I have to stress one thing to you all, we live in an unstable world, catastrophes can happen at any time, this may not last forever.

Thank you for your time.

Shockpads

Minister of Culture, Chance & Transport.

vBUWaOV.jpg

3 risers today

:D has the riser league started? :P:(

Mate, that is to darn unlucky!

The riser league starts from tomorrow.

Though from that point, all risers will count ;)

Update:

Signing Cap has risen to 79.

Economy has risen to Very Rich.

Risers League starts TODAY

Just about to update everything else (Records etc)

Not sure if I congratulated Pedro for winning division 1 last season..so congrats mate :) Sorry little late :o

Good luck to all in the new & improved transfer market :P

AND

For the coming season :)

Update:

Signing Cap has risen to 79.

Economy has risen to Very Rich.

Risers League starts TODAY

Just about to update everything else (Records etc)

Not sure if I congratulated Pedro for winning division 1 last season..so congrats mate :) Sorry little late :o

Good luck to all in the new & improved transfer market :P

AND

For the coming season :)

Thanks mate, and good luck to all the managers! ;)