Sign in to follow this  
AJB

ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

article_2b434d6a9e2bc062_1343900413_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Another fresh batch of transfers to Banks's Stadium today as Sylv moves really quick on the transfer list, in order to get the team ready for the first game of the new season.

Jakob Haugaard is a 22 years old goalkeeper. He will be signing from FC Midtjylland and will be our first eleven choice goalkeeper for the season.

Giovanni Korte is one of our best chances to get a big rise this season, after scoring 15 goal last season for FC Dordrech in Jupiler League and having a beautiful start in Eredivisie with a goal against Heerenveen. He was loaned there from ADO Den Haag and comes to Walsall with thoughts of winning the league!

George Puscas from Inter, Blair Spittal from Dundee United and free agent Luka Tankulic are transfers for our second team, hoping they will rise.

Just one more transfer, very important for our cup plans and the Midlands team is ending the transfer campaign for this start of season.

Andy... is player ratings gonna be the same as bonus points for clubs at end of the season? ie Hannah wont get this current rise to her total at the end of the season??? To receive a bonus?

Soory been off forum a little while lol

Hannahs rise will count' date=' as the player was at the club when he went up. Yes mate, the risers league will have pts towards our final scores (this includes any WILD CARDS played). I will put it up on first post soonish. Im thinking about making the top 3 get +pts, bottom 3 get - pts. Obviously 1st get more than 3rd an vice-versa on negative pts.

[center']OR[/center]

Should I make it like:

1st gets 20pts, 2nd gets 19pts, 3rd gets 18pts.....19th gets 2pts, 20th gets 1pt

What does everyone think? Which one would you prefer?

We believed in him and now we are making a movie about it "The Rise and Fall of Oscar Hernandez" coming soon to theaters

Hossam the first actor/writer/producer/director in the "new" world?

The new ages Orson Welles? B)

Damn it! :mad:

Congrats for winning the risers league' date=' then. :o[/quote']

LOL..he'll probs drop again :P

After rejoining in June i haven't got much chance to stamp my mark on Yeovil as most of the players are transfer banned but with transfer ban ending' date='i sold most players and bringing in whooping new 50 players and that won't stop there as i still have some money left. And it doesn't need to take time too much for some new players to rise

[b']Sadzawicki 73-->76

Van Aken 76-->77

Jesper Karlstrom 75--> 78[/b]

Great to see Yeovil are in safe hands :)

Why would you want to be my arch enemy? :D

But it's true' date=' you are a very good manager.[/quote']

Yep agree..Hossam is top manager...but please guys "Get a room" :P:eek:

Top work on the betting Allan. I'll be doing my bets soon mate :)

If you make a post Like "Al's betting shop (or what you choose), i'll link it on front page, so everybody (even yourself) will be able to find it easier. Saves people trollin through pages n pages lookin for latest odd's/results etc ;)

Nolan MBEMBA has completed his move to Southend United from Lille OSC for 50,000. All other offers were turned down.

I have gotten the legendary 0 rated player Nolan Mbemba.

SoccerWiki please give him a rise to 60 at least and I'll win the risers competition :P

I have gotten the legendary 0 rated player Nolan Mbemba.

SoccerWiki please give him a rise to 60 at least and I'll win the risers competition :P

Well i don't think that's gonna work somehow lol

I think some new rules need to be introduced regarding players rising!!

Errors in the SM database shouldn't be rewarded

That includes, unfortunately for Hossam Oscar Fernandez... i checked his stats out and he hasn't moved club in the time his rating changed from high to low to so high again... i would give just the +1 though...

Obviously this is just my opinion and is otherwise inconsequential :D

Right, Ive had some managers with concerns about the risers league. Risers points will ONLY count from 70 (you will still score +1 from the rise if lower).

Example:

Player Rated 0 gets a +75 ratings boost. This will count only as 5 (5 above 70). It is funny, and somewhat cool to get these massive rises..but it would be stupid of me to allow it in this instance, as good scouting, or in my terms LUCK, should get you the points in the Risers League :P

Anyways, I'll get this all up on the first page later today. An as it stands the risers league will be scored as follows:

1st - 25pts

2nd - 20pts

3rd - 17pts

4th - 15pts

5th - 14pts

6th - 13pts

7th - 12pts

8th - 11pts

9th - 10pts

10th - 9pts

11th - 8pts

12th - 7pts

13th - 6pts

14th - 5pts

15th - 4pts

16th - 3pts

17th - 2pts

18th - -1pts

19th - -3pts

20th - -5pts

This is still not concrete, if you have any views on the new rule, or the points system, please either reply here or PM me ;)

Dont forget to PM muallan with your bet(s)

>>>LATEST ODDS LINK<<<

Good luck

Right' date=' Ive had some managers with concerns about the risers league. Risers points will ONLY count from [b']70[/b] (you will still score +1 from the rise if lower).

Example:

Player Rated 0 gets a +75 ratings boost. This will count only as 5 (5 above 70). It is funny, and somewhat cool to get these massive rises..but it would be stupid of me to allow it in this instance, as good scouting, or in my terms LUCK, should get you the points in the Risers League :P

Anyways, I'll get this all up on the first page later today. An as it stands the risers league will be scored as follows:

1st - 25pts

2nd - 20pts

3rd - 17pts

4th - 15pts

5th - 14pts

6th - 13pts

7th - 12pts

8th - 11pts

9th - 10pts

10th - 9pts

11th - 8pts

12th - 7pts

13th - 6pts

14th - 5pts

15th - 4pts

16th - 3pts

17th - 2pts

18th - -1pts

19th - -3pts

20th - -5pts

This is still not concrete, if you have any views on the new rule, or the points system, please either reply here or PM me ;)

>>>LATEST ODDS LINK<<<

Good luck

I think it is unfair to include minus points.... For some people scouting is fun and enjoy doing whereas others don't... I feel you are punishing the people who do not wish to be apart of this by product of the set up. Somebody may just by a 79 rated player because that's the limit and if he drops then his team is weakened and now you will be also giving them less chance to win the overall setup....

Unfortunately I am the sort that sometimes will scout and other times not bother with it.... Hence the reasoning behind my post :P

Right' date=' Ive had some managers with concerns about the risers league. Risers points will ONLY count from [b']70[/b] (you will still score +1 from the rise if lower).

Example:

1st - 25pts

2nd - 20pts

3rd - 17pts

4th - 15pts

5th - 14pts

6th - 13pts

7th - 12pts

8th - 11pts

9th - 10pts

10th - 9pts

11th - 8pts

12th - 7pts

13th - 6pts

14th - 5pts

15th - 4pts

16th - 3pts

17th - 2pts

18th - -1pts

19th - -3pts

20th - -5pts

>>>LATEST ODDS LINK

Good luck

what happens if you have a riser who you then sell like i just did with pelly ruddock he got a +4 the other day and then i sold him off, do i still get points?

Last chance to place/edit your bets at full odds today! Link is below in AJB's post

:P

Here's my bets so no one feeds me to the crocs for being corrupted :P

1 point on Gillingham

1 point on Cwabran Town

for cup, and cup final there will be odds too also.

8/1 is very generous for my Luton Town considering the other odds... Can I bet on myself?

Since you have such confidence definitely

:P How many (betting) points?

Get ready to be beat by my Southend today :D

I think it is unfair to include minus points.... For some people scouting is fun and enjoy doing whereas others don't... I feel you are punishing the people who do not wish to be apart of this by product of the set up. Somebody may just by a 79 rated player because that's the limit and if he drops then his team is weakened and now you will be also giving them less chance to win the overall setup....

Unfortunately I am the sort that sometimes will scout and other times not bother with it.... Hence the reasoning behind my post :P

-pts scare you some Chrissy? :P Also...as you say "Bad Management!

what happens if you have a riser who you then sell like i just did with pelly ruddock he got a +4 the other day and then i sold him off' date=' do i still get points?[/quote']

Yeah mate, you still get the pts from risers sold, as long as they get their rise.

Walsall FC Season 3 Presentation

After being relegated last season, Sylv decided to keep most of the important players and try to bring at Banks's Stadium reinforcements, in order to have a good season this time.

ContractSigning.jpg

After signing players like Duda, Meleg, Recep, Saville, Haugaard, Hector or Korte, the full squad of Walsall for the upcoming season looks like this :

Goalkeepers :

Jakob Haugaard - signed from FC Midtjylland

Boy De Jong - signed from PEC Zwolle

Defenders :

Naser Aliji

Luke Garbutt

Vladimir Kovacevic

Nemanja Antonov

Nemanja Cvetkovic

Damian Ciechanowski

Michael Hector - signed from Reading

David Kinsombi

Andrija Mijailovic

Rami Bansebaini - signed from Lierse SK

George Saville - signed for Chelsea London

Midfielders :

Sergio Mendoza

Sascha Horvath

Dejan Meleg - signed from Ajax

Milan Golubovic - signed from FK Timok Zajecar

Doru Popadiuc

Recep Niyaz - signed from Fenerbahce

Joaquin Correa

Victor Da Silva

Robert Santos

Robert Valceanu

Milan Makaric

Giovanni Korte - signed from ADO Den Haag

Blair Spittal - signed from Dundee United

Strikers :

Ondrej Duda - signed from Legia Warszawa

Alexandru Tudorie

Mirko Maric

George Puscas - signed from Internationale

Luka Tankulic - signed as a free agent

Terell Ondaan

Gabrijel Boban

Nikola Mojsilovic

Also, there will be some players leaving us, after the start of the season : Servio Gaspar, Chang-Woo Lim, Ryan Finnie and Valentin Balint. We would like to thank them for being on this team and good luck ahead!

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Rotherham United to victory against Brentford.

Rotherham United beat Brentford 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

March scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Markkanen and şimşek were also amongst the goalscorers.

An encouraging start to the season for Rotherham in a game we perhaps just edged.

Edinho Joãozinho (muallan-forum) earned a draw with Southend United against Luton Town.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Southend United and Luton Town in their Division 1 fixture.

Mcqueen was on the scoresheet for his side.

I have dreamt of this moment for years:

not losing to a team managed by Noisy :D

Walsall beat Greenock Morton 2-1. New striker Ondrej Duda scored on his debut for 1-0 in the 21st minute, while Kevin Itabel scored the winner in the 77th minute after Stuart Dallas had equalised for the visitors in minute 50. Alexandru Tudorie and the same Ondrej Duda provided the assists.

What a debut for the young striker!B)

duda_tasr_r2997-r226-st.ir3-_t300.jpg

Well i don't think that's gonna work somehow lol

I think some new rules need to be introduced regarding players rising!!

Errors in the SM database shouldn't be rewarded

That includes' date=' unfortunately for Hossam Oscar Fernandez... i checked his stats out and he hasn't moved club in the time his rating changed from high to low to so high again... i would give just the +1 though...

Obviously this is just my opinion and is otherwise inconsequential :D[/quote']

I sold him and thought it would make me lose the rising pts but anyway I am willing to not take the rise pts as all I was looking for was the money profit

-pts scare you some Chrissy? :P Also...as you say "Bad Management!

Nope as i know when i play you i get 3 points bonus in the league :P

Yeah mate' date=' you still get the pts from risers sold, as long as they get their rise.[/quote']

I sold him and thought it would make me lose the rising pts but anyway I am willing to not take the rise pts as all I was looking for was the money profit

Wasn't intentionally pointing you out mate, just the most memorable incident of late with players rising :D

Glentoran lost their opening game to Exeter City 3-1 :(

A very good match, end to end and the scoreline seems a little harsh.

Glentoran 1 - 3 Exeter

Possession

48% - 52%

Shots

32-22

On Target

16-9

54 shots in total! That's more than one every 2 mins :o and a second equaliser disallowed killed me off. Maybe a change in personnel is needed

I forgot to bet. :(

Can't I still do it?

It's not like the 1st turn's outcome would change my predictions... :o

You can' date=' but you will probably face reduced odds as a penalty... send me a message and we'll take it from there[/font']

I have dreamt of this moment for years:

not losing to a team managed by Noisy :D

Aye mate, its very rare for me too!

On other news...we lose to Marts Livingston :mad:

Just about to add the points system of the risers league to the first page, an because of recent views..it will be changed so that nobody will be losing points from it ;)

Some really good posts recently, too many to multi-quote..an couldnt rep all..as always need to spread :rolleyes: