ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

Walsall beat Greenock Morton 2-1. New striker Ondrej Duda scored on his debut for 1-0 in the 21st minute' date=' while [b']Kevin Itabel[/b] scored the winner in the 77th minute after Stuart Dallas had equalised for the visitors in minute 50. Alexandru Tudorie and the same Ondrej Duda provided the assists.

What a debut for the young striker!B)

duda_tasr_r2997-r226-st.ir3-_t300.jpg

Well done. You was a bit too strong for us.

After this defeat we have managed to bring 3 new players to the club,

Yoell Van Nieff from FC Groningen

Yacine Bammou from FC Nantes

Liam Cooper from Leeds

More players will be coming and going over the next few weeks has we look to bounce straight back to league 1.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes... ShaneMcG arrives to late to save Relegation - Cwmbran Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken of his deep regret. He promised the fan

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes... Hey Andy not sure to post this here or not: Risers so far for August.... not sure on season start date... 5th August Hateboer +2 14th August Yilmaz +2

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes... A player on my shortlist had a rise, does that count for my riser league

Why would you want to be my arch enemy? :D

But it's true' date=' you are a very good manager.[/quote']

Because you are a great manager yourself so it sounds like the right thing to do :P

Wasn't intentionally pointing you out mate' date=' just the most memorable incident of late with players rising :D[/quote']

No you always pick on me you just can't stand to see me happy

Well done. You was a bit too strong for us.

After this defeat we have managed to bring 3 new players to the club' date='

Yoell Van Nieff from FC Groningen

Yacine Bammou from FC Nantes

Liam Cooper from Leeds

More players will be coming and going over the next few weeks has we look to bounce straight back to league 1.[/quote']

Well, good luck on any other game, except against Walsall. Hope our teams will move to the 1st division from next season! :D

This kids got "BULLIED FOR LIFE" written all across his face! :mad:

Hey Pip' date=' you supporting Newcastle now mate?[/quote']

No, mate, in UK, Man. United is my team, but as you know, back in the real world I stand by my small hometown team, even though it's sad to see them in the second division, struggling for money and stuff, with a bloody chairman doing almost nothing and hiding behind the ex chairman for "having debts", after seeing them doing great, with nice games in UEFA Intertoto Cup, top 5 team in the 1st division and playing cup finals as I was growing up.

And when I saw this little f*cker going to support the "$h*tty" for "wanting to win trophies", my visions got just blurred!!! :mad:

Two official risers this morning for Shelbourne!!

Ryan Christie +2 to 77, earlier in the month he had a +3 to 75. Nice profit here since we got him as a 72 :D.

Sam Larsson +3 to 82, somehow pipped Matt to his signature about a week ago :D, and a position change from CF to a winger.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Rotherham United against AFC Bournemouth.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Rotherham United and AFC Bournemouth in their Division 1 fixture.

Pickford had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

A game in which neither side wanted to lose, culminating in a 0-0 draw. Much better start than last season.

Think I'm too late to bet aren't I?

2-0 win though! Newport County ended up with 9 men though :o

And a riser! Moriya +5 to 82 :D what date did the risers league start?

I believe the 12th it started.

If you really want to bet' date=' bets are cut in half (4/1 --> 2/1)

don't worry there will be betting for cup final as well, maybe cup also :)[/font']

Martin O'Shaughnessy steered Livingston to victory against Greenock Morton.

Livingston outclassed Greenock Morton and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Vidales was on the scoresheet for his side.

Yet another 1-0 win for the yellow train, at least this time we scored the goal ourselves... eh Andy? :P

Sean McEvoy (wolfy102 Forum) steered Shelbourne FC to victory against Gillingham.

Shelbourne FC beat Gillingham 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Teixeira scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schrijvers was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very happy with this result hehe :D

Two official risers this morning for Shelbourne!!

Ryan Christie +2 to 77' date=' earlier in the month he had a +3 to 75. Nice profit here since we got him as a 72.[/size']

Sam Larsson +3 to 82, somehow pipped Matt to his signature about a week ago :D, and a position change from CF to a winger.

Nice buddy, congrats!

Do we need to publish every riser?

Not really mate. I just have to remember to check' date=' each last day of each month. Im sure you all will let me know if I miss anyone :P

Luton 4-0 Brentford

That is a statement win for you B)

Ouch!

A good win for Walsall.

GO WALSALL! My moneys on you n your lads mate!

I am. B)

Still eight ninths of the league to go' date=' though. :o[/quote']

Very true Pedro..still early doors yet!

Think I'm too late to bet aren't I?

2-0 win though! Newport County ended up with 9 men though :o

And a riser! Moriya +5 to 82 :D what date did the risers league start?

I believe the 12th it started.

If you really want to bet' date=' bets are cut in half (4/1 --> 2/1)

don't worry there will be betting for cup final as well, maybe cup also :)[/font']

Cheers' date=' I think I'll save my bets for the cup then.

I had a riser on the 12th (Drazic +3 to 80), will he count then? Ive not teally done any transfers this season, hoping to get some risers though.[/quote']

Yes as our very own Minister of Gambling & Debts has said, I can confirm the risers league started on the 12th mate, so Drazic will count toward your score :)

Sean McEvoy (wolfy102 Forum) steered Shelbourne FC to victory against Gillingham.

Shelbourne FC beat Gillingham 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Teixeira scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schrijvers was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very happy with this result hehe :D

Pedro losing :eek: That IS a good result mate!

Exeter City slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Walsall in their Division 2 fixture.

Unlucky Bas buddy...but GO WALSALL!!! :P

Im sorry, ive not been so active lately..been busy over the last week or so. Got aload of catching up to do (on other threads an such), which i'll leave for tomorrow ;) (yeap im cornish, we do it dreckly..dont we Clive :P)

Updating Club Points now though. Sorry, I had to delete some smileys.

EDIT: Done! Just noticed I havent updated the manager game/avg pts stats, which I will also do soon.