ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes... ShaneMcG arrives to late to save Relegation - Cwmbran Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken of his deep regret. He promised the fan

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes... Hey Andy not sure to post this here or not: Risers so far for August.... not sure on season start date... 5th August Hateboer +2 14th August Yilmaz +2

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes... A player on my shortlist had a rise, does that count for my riser league

Re: ARMAGEDDON...The Rise From The Ashes...

Walsall reached into the bank accounts and signed a number of players, making Sylv more secure for his plans, both league and cup.

Ibrahim Amadou signed with us from Ligue 2 team Nancy. He plays both central and right defender and also as a defensive midfielder.

Kevin Friesenbichler joined Walsall after a short spell at Benfica, leaving Bayern Munich II at the end of the last season with awesome stats. He is a central striker and will play in the youth team for the time being.

Jurgen Mossmer, Alessandro Schopf and Tobias Pachonik leaved FC Nurenberg for out team, after Sylv convinced them that Walsall is the best choice for them ATM. Mossmer is a central defender/defensive midfielder, Schopf is a central midfielder/attacking midfielder, while Pachonik can play as good as a central defender or as a right side one.

Jean Zimmer is another important transfer, as he gives Sylv a reliable right wing defensive competition, since he and Amadou can both play as well on that flank.

And the last, but not least is Kyle Dempsey, as the 10K central midfielder will join "Walsall's Risers Factory" alongside faces like Luka Tankulic, Milan Makaric, Rami Bensebaini, Nemanja Antonov or Blair Spittal.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Rotherham United to victory against Southend United.

Rotherham United beat Southend United 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rusnák scored the winner for Rotherham United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A tight game where perhaps a draw would have been a fair result. Not many opportunities and very few shots on target, only two by my Rotherham but I will take the win.

Martin O'Shaughnessy steered Livingston to victory against Bristol Rovers.

Livingston beat Bristol Rovers 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Gaddis scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bikoko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Well the 1-0 trend has ended :( Good performance all round, last minute penalty gives us the win....
Livingston have now won 7 games in a row after beating Bristol Rovers setting a new club record.
...and a new record to boot B)

Maybe your problem is in possession? If you don't have possession you might not be able to get quality chances. It might be your players ate trying as soon as they get a sight at goal because they get less of it' date=' but the opposition can work into a better position to create better chances.

Not gonna take you long to turn it around! Experiment a little[/quote']

Mate, I almost always have more shots.

They're proper chances, I'm sure my players don't shoot from 50 meters away. :o

And, in other occasions (mainly in other setups), I dominate possession, have more shots and still don't win or lose, sometimes.

In this setup, I don't change my formation as often as in others, because of my players' rating (the offensive ones have higher rating).

What I do usually works pretty well for me in other setups btw and in the 2 previous seasons of this one. ;)

Mate' date=' I almost always have more shots.

They're proper chances, I'm sure my players don't shoot from 50 meters away. :o

And, in other occasions (mainly in other setups), I dominate possession, have more shots and still don't win or lose, sometimes.

In this setup, I don't change my formation as often as in others, because of my players' rating (the offensive ones have higher rating).

What I do usually works pretty well for me in other setups btw and in the 2 previous seasons of this one. ;)[/quote']

5 shots; 5 goals against you

:D

for my Southend, will be saying this in your face forever :)

Exeter City outclassed Cwmbran Town and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Thiago scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nielsen and Gagliardini were also amongst the goalscorers.

Starting great in my second season in charge of Exeter

Decent start so far for Yeovil with 6 points from 4 games.

From risers news,after my last post,i've had decent number of risers so that's good news for me:D

Everon Pisas 72-->75

Ambroise Oyongo 73-->76

Richard Dorman 71-->72

Callum McGregor 78-->80

Christophe Psyche 74-->77

Benjamin Bellot 73-->77

Power of scouting B)

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) was unable to prevent a Rotherham United defeat to Yeovil Town.

Rotherham United slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Yeovil Town in their Division 1 fixture.

Khalili was on the scoresheet for his side.

Most possession, more shots, more shots on target, more corners and this result happens. I guess I was Man City and Yeovil were stoke tonight. :rolleyes:

Pippo 09 steered Walsall to victory against Bristol Rovers.

Walsall hammered Bristol Rovers 6 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Cvetković had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Tudorie, Itabel and Duda were amongst the goalscorers.

Walsall have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Bristol Rovers 1 - 6.

2 goals by each of the 3 players and 3 assists by Itabel. Good match for Walsall.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Rotherham United against Shelbourne FC.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Rotherham United and Shelbourne FC in their Division 1 fixture.

şimşek was on the scoresheet for his side.

Despite giving away 60% of possession we limited the league leaders to only 3 shots on target whilst having 11 on target ourselves. Sad to say I used the Moyes tactic of football setting up not to lose rather than to win and it worked a treat.

David Moyes what a legend he he.