*new*custom*setup*

S04

Ok making a new custom setup and i am completly out of ideas on everything

i have 2 setups already one called Football manager world club championship rivals where every club in the setup is placed in a divison with one or more enemy clubs hence the word rivals

i also have a setup called sport citys paradise premirship which is basically all above average teams excluding the big ones barca milan madrid united chelski arsenal ect

im looking for new ideas i dont think i want to do a coplete lower league thing coz they hardly ever fill up

so if anyones got any ideas on a setup name and other ideas on which teams ect i should put id appreciate the help

Re: *new*custom*setup*

Ummmm...i enjoy the smaller leagues more as they fill up and more cash can be made quicker which keps the transfers lively.Maybe just 2 div's of 10 teams with mostly european clubs(high interest) to keep it managed.

Im fairly idea-less but id love to join this setup as possibly Madrid.

EDIT-assuming you'd be barca,if not...i wouldn't say no:D

Guys come on lets come up with some ideas rather than just trying to reserve teams,lets try and come up withs omething completely original..................it's bl**dy hard,it seem's as if everything has been done:(

Ok making a new custom setup and i am completly out of ideas on everything

i have 2 setups already one called Football manager world club championship rivals where every club in the setup is placed in a divison with one or more enemy clubs hence the word rivals

i also have a setup called sport citys paradise premirship which is basically all above average teams excluding the big ones barca milan madrid united chelski arsenal ect

im looking for new ideas i dont think i want to do a coplete lower league thing coz they hardly ever fill up

so if anyones got any ideas on a setup name and other ideas on which teams ect i should put id appreciate the help

any chance i could get manchester united mate:)

i would appreciate it

I did think about as we near january,making a setup that keeps all players at their current clubs but then i realised it would be a complete bore for the whole season until transfer markets and even then it would be dead :(

Ummmmmmm..this will not work but an interesting thought...all deals must be cash only?

Benfica

Deportivo La Coruña

Sporting

VFB Stuttgart

Boca Juniors

FC Schalke 04

Marseille

Palermo

PSV

The above teams are available in the setup i created 2 days ago called *FOOTBALL MANAGER* XXL *PLATINUM PREMIERSHIP*

It consists of 2 divisons

12 teams to each

each team plays one another twice

There is no heavy weight clubs like Barcelona Man united they are all Middleweight clubs with one or 2 Super middleweights

I selected these teams so you are able to build a dream team basically

I myself have chosen to manage Cska Moscow

If anyone wants a team or if you are not sure atleast check it out

I hope you do so the minimum rep to join is 45 so that we have half decent experience in managers competing

So get some money Sign the ronaldinho's, RONALDO'S and Kaka's to make a perfect team

:D