Lazar Markovic

psychospin

I didn't find any relevant posts about this wonderkid, so let present him to the people who don't know him already.

Name: Lazar Markovic

Position: Winger/Forward

Rated: 88

Current team: Benfica

Previous team: Partizan Beograd

This guy is getting consistent first team appearances, with already over 1000 minutes in his 17 matches, 12 of them as a first 11 choice, scoring 5 goals.

He has also played in the champions league, cup and league cup, and got capped at his national team as well as in the u-21.

He is a super fast, highly teachnique and creative player, who often runs with the ball dribbling his opponents.

Let me share with you his goal from his last match where he was the man of the match with many great plays and the goal is just pure genius.

If the video is not working, try the direct link:

Re: Lazar Markovic

I didn't find any relevant posts about this wonderkid' date=' so let present him to the people who don't know him already.

[b']Name:[/b] Lazar Markovic

Position: Winger/Forward

Rated: 88

Current team: Benfica

Previous team: Partizan Beograd

This guy is getting consistent first team appearances, with already over 1000 minutes in his 17 matches, 12 of them as a first 11 choice, scoring 5 goals.

He has also played in the champions league, cup and league cup, and got capped at his national team as well as in the u-21.

He is a super fast, highly teachnique and creative player, who often runs with the ball dribbling his opponents.

Let me share with you his goal from his last match where he was the man of the match with many great plays and the goal is just pure genius.

If the video is not working, try the direct link:

The lad is super talented. He can do what he pleases with the ball.

Markovic himself said that remaining fit will be one of the priorities for the next years of his career. The Serbian is, from time to time, bothered by small injuries. If he improves physically and continues progressing, he can go far. ;)