I was on the free agents page, when i made an offer for a mid-rated player. Look at the sequence of messages that i received:

June 23 - Everton have made an offer to No Club found for Claudio SUAREZ of £500,000

June 24 - The offer for Claudio SUAREZ of No Club found from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

June 25 - The deal for Claudio SUAREZ has collapsed as No Club found 's squad size will fall below the minimum 18 size limit.

When I click at the No club Found link, i'm redirected to a suposed real team.

my.php?image=smanager2wo.jpg

• 1 year later...

Re: Club named "No Club Found"

o ok do u no an easy way to find free agents? other than searching a players name eg "johnson" n finding a list of johnsons n finding 1 tht hasnt got a club?

Right now it is the only way to fin free agents. Maybe when the search feature is 100% done you'll eb able to search for free agents on the "transfer status" option.

Re: Club named "No Club Found"

o ok do u no an easy way to find free agents? other than searching a players name eg "johnson" n finding a list of johnsons n finding 1 tht hasnt got a club?

Use the transfer search facility ,put in position your looking for ,age ,rating and price your willing to pay from and up to ,then BINGO you can have anything from 1 to ?

then you just scroll through them looking for the ones with no clubs,or you can also look under new players ,most of these are free agents.:)