Help, tactics for my team, thank you.

DanPak

Re: Help, tactics for my team, thank you.

Your first team certainly has the attacking and defensive properties to function in a 4-2-3-1 with Pereira on the right and Mathieu/Guardado on the left. Just position them a bit more offensive (using the arrows) and set your tactics on tackling hard and tight marking, plus of course attacking play.

Riferimento: Re: Help, tactics for my team, thank you.

Your first team certainly has the attacking and defensive properties to function in a 4-2-3-1 with Pereira on the right and Mathieu/Guardado on the left. Just position them a bit more offensive (using the arrows) and set your tactics on tackling hard and tight marking' date=' plus of course attacking play.[/quote']

you could tell me piece by piece? Thank you.

while the second team?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help, tactics for my team, thank you.

you could tell me piece by piece? Thank you.

while the second team?

How do you mean by piece by piece? All I can say about the first team is that there are plenty of players to play a decent, counter-attacking squad based on a 4-2-3-1 formation. All you need to do is fill in the voids.

I'd say your strongest line-up is: Diego Alves, Mathieu, Rami, Bruno Alves, Joao Pereira, Tino Costa, Banega, Feghouli, Candreva, Remy, Gomis. Attack using both flanks and assign Ever Banega as your playmaker (and also tick the "playmaker" box). Should fetch you some results, plus you can always fit in some substitutions to maintain your lead.

For your second team, possession is the first thing that jumps to mind. Not a very pacey team, nor very technical. I'd go for a harder approach and play a more compact formation, not relying too much on the wing players.

Diego is your key there. Being one of the most technically refined players in the game, I wouldn't hesitate on assigning him as your playmaker, and someone with a better physical presence like Carroll or Lisandro Lopez as your target man.

The option which is better suited would be the one you should stick with.

Good evening everyone, I would come here to demonstrate my displeasure with the price of products Soccer Store Manager for Brazil, I have spoken to the moderators of the forum and even Brazilian Portuguese but took no action. Here in Brazil not all people have money to spend on a game, one of the moderators would like to take a look at it for us Brazilians?, It is not just me who think these prices is absurd to most Brazilians. We would like not much they could lower the price of the product as it was before?. Thank you.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help, tactics for my team, thank you.

How do you mean by piece by piece? All I can say about the first team is that there are plenty of players to play a decent' date=' counter-attacking squad based on a 4-2-3-1 formation. All you need to do is fill in the voids.

I'd say your strongest line-up is: Diego Alves, Mathieu, Rami, Bruno Alves, Joao Pereira, Tino Costa, Banega, Feghouli, Candreva, Remy, Gomis. Attack using both flanks and assign Ever Banega as your playmaker (and also tick the "playmaker" box). Should fetch you some results, plus you can always fit in some substitutions to maintain your lead.

For your second team, possession is the first thing that jumps to mind. Not a very pacey team, nor very technical. I'd go for a harder approach and play a more compact formation, not relying too much on the wing players.

Diego is your key there. Being one of the most technically refined players in the game, I wouldn't hesitate on assigning him as your playmaker, and someone with a better physical presence like Carroll or Lisandro Lopez as your target man.

The option which is better suited would be the one you should stick with.[/quote']

piece by piece, I meant all the tactics, however also with the other team, you made me win 8 games in a row, then I trust you, hoping that will give me the right tactics, you also grant some point, thank you very much.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help, tactics for my team, thank you.

piece by piece' date=' I meant all the tactics, however also with the other team, you made me win 8 games in a row, then I trust you, hoping that will give me the right tactics, you also grant some point, thank you very much.[/quote']

Pleasure :)

need help i keep losing/drawing my games this is my team what formation should i do?

DE GEA, David GK

FERDINAND, Rio D©

MARQUINHOS, Corrêa D(RC),DM©

GODÍN, Diego D©

JONES, Phil D(RC),DM©

YANGA-MBIWA, Mapou D(RLC)

ZABALETA, Pablo D(RL),DM©

RAFAEL, Da Silva D,DM,M®

KHEDIRA, Sami DM,M©

KOKE, Jorge M©,AM(RLC)

RODRÍGUEZ, James AM(RLC),F(RL)

DI MARÍA, Ángel M©,AM(RLC)

SÁNCHEZ, Alexis AM,F(RLC)

LAVEZZI, Ezequiel AM,F(RLC)

WALCOTT, Theo AM®,F(RC)

VAN PERSIE, Robin F(RLC)

CAVANI, Édinson F(RLC)

BALOTELLI, Mario F(RLC)

PATO, Alexandre F(RLC)

LUKAKU, Romelu F©

need help i keep losing/drawing my games this is my team what formation should i do?

DE GEA' date=' David GK

FERDINAND, Rio D©

MARQUINHOS, Corrêa D(RC),DM©

GODÍN, Diego D©

JONES, Phil D(RC),DM©

YANGA-MBIWA, Mapou D(RLC)

ZABALETA, Pablo D(RL),DM©

RAFAEL, Da Silva D,DM,M®

KHEDIRA, Sami DM,M©

KOKE, Jorge M©,AM(RLC)

RODRÍGUEZ, James AM(RLC),F(RL)

DI MARÍA, Ángel M©,AM(RLC)

SÁNCHEZ, Alexis AM,F(RLC)

LAVEZZI, Ezequiel AM,F(RLC)

WALCOTT, Theo AM®,F(RC)

VAN PERSIE, Robin F(RLC)

CAVANI, Édinson F(RLC)

BALOTELLI, Mario F(RLC)

PATO, Alexandre F(RLC)

LUKAKU, Romelu F©[/quote']

Try a 4-3-3 Wingers, obviously won't use all of your players but it may get you a few good results and steady you :)