8M + Cech + Ba -> Falcao?

Illuminati

In a WC (1st season), I offered 8M + Petr Cech + Demba Ba for Falcao.

Is it a good deal? I believe Petr Cech will only drop from now on, and Demba Ba barely plays at Chelsea now... I also have Courtois (Atl. Madrid returned him to me), so losing Cech isn't a major problem.

Falcao will stay injured for at least 5 months irl, but he is, in my opinion, one of the best strikers in the world, and if he manages to go the World Cup I believe he won't drop.

I don't know if I'm thinking correctly about this, so please help me! :confused:

Odp: 8M + Cech + Ba -> Falcao?

In a WC (1st season)' date=' I offered 8M + Petr Cech + Demba Ba for Falcao.

Is it a good deal? I believe Petr Cech will only drop from now on, and Demba Ba barely plays at Chelsea now... I also have Courtois (Atl. Madrid returned him to me), so losing Cech isn't a major problem.

Falcao will stay injured for at least 5 months irl, but he is, in my opinion, one of the best strikers in the world, and if he manages to go the World Cup I believe he won't drop.

I don't know if I'm thinking correctly about this, so please help me! :confused:[/quote']

Yes, you are thinking correctly :) Take Falcao.

Re: 8M + Cech + Ba -> Falcao?

In a WC (1st season)' date=' I offered 8M + Petr Cech + Demba Ba for Falcao.

I don't know if I'm thinking correctly about this, so please help me! :confused:[/quote']

Do the deal, Falcao is a great striker and Colombia have a very good chance and doing well at this years WC. I doubt he will drop, though if he misses the rest of the season and the WC, SM may drop him...SM are known to drop ratings after a big injury.

Cech is a safe 92 IMO and still one of the best keepers in the prem but if you already have Courtois then you can afford to let the legend go and Demba Ba is nowhere near good enough.

• 2 weeks later...