30-40 millions for youngsters

kritikaros

Hello everybody,

I just resign my former team because i want to make a little experiment.

I want to a build a team from the begining with the best young player in the world right now so i can watch them rise again and again.

I don't care if they play for chelsea,barcelona or a "viva mexico" team,somewhere in russia,egypt or enywhere else.

Feel free to propose a single player or a full squad in 4-4-2 formation.

i already have other teams with great young boys and I read everyday the threads about new talented players but i want a full discussion between all of us.

I am really curious about your suggestions!!!

Re: 30-40 millions for youngsters

Hello everybody' date='

I just resign my former team because i want to make a little experiment.

I want to a build a team from the begining with the best young player in the world right now so i can watch them rise again and again.

I don't care if they play for chelsea,barcelona or a "viva mexico" team,somewhere in russia,egypt or enywhere else.

Feel free to propose a single player or a full squad in 4-4-2 formation.

i already have other teams with great young boys and I read everyday the threads about new talented players but i want a full discussion between all of us.

I am really curious about your suggestions!!![/quote']

What players are you already aware off ??

• 2 weeks later...

With all the talk of possible youth team competitions being introduced I thought this would have kicked off a bit more.

My dream squad 21 and under;

--------- COURTOIS ---------

RODRÍGUEZ - NASTASIĆ - MARQUINHOS - SHAW

DRAXLER - ISCO - POGBA - COUTINHO

------ LUKAKU - BERARDI ------

It would be cool if one of the more knowledgeable members did something like a 85/88 rated under 21 team with future stars. Better value within said ratings.

• 2 weeks later...

With all the talk of possible youth team competitions being introduced I thought this would have kicked off a bit more.

My dream squad 21 and under;

--------- COURTOIS ---------

RODRÍGUEZ - NASTASIĆ - MARQUINHOS - SHAW

DRAXLER - ISCO - POGBA - COUTINHO

------ LUKAKU - BERARDI ------

It would be cool if one of the more knowledgeable members did something like a 85/88 rated under 21 team with future stars. Better value within said ratings.

Thanks for your answer my friend but i think you are a bit out of budget.

my question was "must have teens with great potential,total cost 30-40million for all of them"

unfortunatelly noone wants a real talk here an more,some seasons ago this forum was really helpful,but not any more and that's a pity

Thanks for your answer my friend but i think you are a bit out of budget.

my question was "must have teens with great potential' date='total cost 30-40million for all of them"

unfortunatelly noone wants a real talk here an more,some seasons ago this forum was really helpful,but not any more and that's a pity[/quote']

Try to buy some of these players:

Max Meyer, Leon Goretzka, Adnan Januzaj, Adama Traore, Eder Alvarez Balanta, Tin Jedvaj, Alen Halilovic, Zakaria Bakkali, Timo Werner, Julian Green, Bilal Basacikoglu, Jonathan Tah, Geronimo Rulli, Sergi Samper, Emyr Huws, Otavio Monteiro, Nathan Ake, Hervin Ongenda, Andrija Zivkovic, Pierre Hojbjerg, Julian Brandt, Kinsley Coman, Robert Kenedy, Gedion Zelalem, Munir El Haddadi, Chuba Akpom, Diego Poyet, Rodrigues Mosquito, Ricardo Kishna, Sandro Ramirez, Neal Maupay, Angel Correa, Youri Tielemans, Sergi Darder, Stipe Perica, Serge Gnabry, Kurt Zouma, Armindo Bruma, Fernandez Suso, Ruben Garcia.

Well, it seems you have some to choose from ;)

it seems like you did some serious job there.thanks a lot for this.

most of them are already in my squad because it's an active thread a couple of weeks,on the other hand some of these players are "brand new" for me.

I will do my research and i will post again for some other information.

ps.take a look at lagos-donis-risvanis-abeid-ntinas-karelis-klonaridis-adjagun of panathinakos(greece).great players with tons of potential