-:GC419 - This Is ENGLAND:-

Elohim

• 2 weeks later...

Re: -:GC419 - This Is ENGLAND:-

Have sold a few players, sent a few out on loan, received Livermore back from loan (YAY!) and have bought nobody ... will be fun when the unmanaged clubs start to appear down the line ... I'll have a fun time buying whoever I want then

:P

That being said ... looking for an 89-92 rated CB ... let me know if you've got anyone! :)

Swansea a to bide their time in the transfer market, as it will only be a matter of time before managers begin to quit their clubs. hopefully by then will have off loaded the players I don't require and will have the cash to bring in the players I desperately need :-)

Saw this setup in England filling up so took Bury.

A bit of a mistake in transfer market leaves me without a LB for my first game so forced to go 3-5-2. Some nice loan signings in Bouy and Ongenda with Huws joining too with hope of a rise soon. Tolisso from Lyon signed. Kownacki and Cornet joining along with a few more of course:p

Debuchy of Newcastle is on the transfer list.

He is injured for 5 weeks though.

That's why I'm selling him, our squad is rather thin so desperately need cash to buy new players.

So if you have enough players then this is your chance to buy a 90 rated player for cash. I ask 12m, but of course people can offer more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived