Thiago Alcantara or Paul Pogba

GregorSLO

Respuesta: Thiago Alcantara or Paul Pogba

Hey' date='

Which of those players is the best buy for the future? I can get both for the money that they are worth right now.

Or shoul I go try to get Vidal? I would need to overpay him because his on a team with a manager.[/quote']

if you could get bouth do it, over vidal.

Thiago and pogba will be the two or three top mid in the future

Re: Thiago Alcantara or Paul Pogba

Hey' date='

Which of those players is the best buy for the future? I can get both for the money that they are worth right now.

Or shoul I go try to get Vidal? I would need to overpay him because his on a team with a manager.[/quote']

iam a huge fan of Thiago and Pogba but think Pogba will get higher in the long run i believe he will be one of the best midfielders in his age group in the world should of got his 91 last rises

Thiago has a lot of competition for his place at bayern..

but i think i would try and get Vidal one of the best midfielders in the world he's outstanding if you can not get him get Pogba

iam a huge fan of Thiago and Pogba but think Pogba will get higher in the long run i believe he will be one of the best midfielders in his age group in the world should of got his 91 last rises

Thiago has a lot of competition for his place at bayern..

but i think i would try and get Vidal one of the best midfielders in the world he's outstanding if you can not get him get Pogba

Guardiola has a serious soft-spot for him though, which is helping his chances of cementing himself into the starting XI.

Ok I see it would be good to get both. But if I try to get Vidal I will need to overpay him because his team has a manager and Vidal is one of his best players.

So here are my players for the same position, which of them shoul I try to transfer for one of those players?

My players: Sahin, Gündogan, Wilshere, Oscar, Isco, Luiz (wont sell him because hes a CB too)

Ok I see it would be good to get both. But if I try to get Vidal I will need to overpay him because his team has a manager and Vidal is one of his best players.

So here are my players for the same position' date=' which of them shoul I try to transfer for one of those players?

My players: Sahin, Gündogan, Wilshere, Oscar, Isco, Luiz (wont sell him because hes a CB too)[/quote']

Looks to me that you have enough attacking midfield options. I'd go for Pogba in that case.

Riferimento: Thiago Alcantara or Paul Pogba

If you can , take both. I wouldn't go for Vidal, Pogba is really better by far and now he is cheaper. Next years he probabily will transfer to psg or other top club and is already a regular for French team and i'm sure he will be preciuos in this world cup. Thiago is the Guradiola's favourite so i think he will be a regular for Bayern, Spain have all great offensive midfielders but he has talent so im pretty sure he will play some match in World Cup