Long absentee

Hey!

So, I've been away for a while (since 2011) and decided to come back and check out SM once again. I started managing a team in WC 10000 yesterday and found myself a little lost in the new UI - new as in new to me. I guess I'll figure most things out by fiddling around but there's a couple of things I'd like your help with.

In SM's help section, I read about a supposed schedule for rating changes that I can't seem to find anywhere. Also, speaking about rating changes, I remember there used to be a player database ratings tab in the Gameworld section that would tell you all the latest changes in this department; guess it's gone?

Any help with these issues or any other major change would be greatly appreciated. Anyhow, it's good to be back and hopefully I'll run into a familiar name while I'm here.

Re: Long absentee

Hey!

So' date=' I've been away for a while (since 2011) and decided to come back and check out SM once again. I started managing a team in WC 10000 yesterday and found myself a little lost in the new UI - new as in new to me. I guess I'll figure most things out by fiddling around but there's a couple of things I'd like your help with.

In SM's help section, I read about a supposed schedule for rating changes that I can't seem to find anywhere. Also, speaking about rating changes, I remember there used to be a [b']player database ratings[/b] tab in the Gameworld section that would tell you all the latest changes in this department; guess it's gone?

Any help with these issues or any other major change would be greatly appreciated. Anyhow, it's good to be back and hopefully I'll run into a familiar name while I'm here.

The schedule has gone.

I remember the section you are talking about as I was one the old players too. The schedule was removed to stop or reduce the amount of people hoarding young players from the country due to be rated.

The rating schedule is much more random now with the idea to reduce hoarding.

Hope this helped you!

(Edit)

If you need anything else then feel free to message me :)