Re: fifa 93-2000

I agree with you Shels, FIFA 98 was by far the best as it was also my first FIFA Game, looking at FIFA 08 and '98 on my PS3 right now, the tremendous graphics and gameplay has improved. FIFA '99 was a bit dissapointing because it had a few bugs which I couldn't be bothered to play with so I snapped the disc in half :rolleyes:

I occasionally play on the FIFA Retro which was the first FIFA Game I think thanks to the option of FIFA '07.

Even though 2002 isn't in the subject, that's an all time classic. :)

Re: fifa 93-2000

Personally, I'm not a fan of the new FIFA games. I'll play FIFA '08, but at heart I prefer the old-school ones. Especially the one with "Road To The World Cup" or something on it. I got it for Christmas when I was 6 or 7, I can't be bothered to work it out.

Anyway, the old ones are clearly better, mainly because they're so simple, and because they have better soundtracks. I always think of FIFA whenever I hear Song 2 by Blur, even though I'm not sure which version it was on. :rolleyes:

(According to Sam it was Fifa '98, which sounds about right.)