Sign in to follow this  
CaRlHaNsoN

Inherited Squad, Many Unhappy Players

So I basically got offered this Aston Villa club, took it in a heartbeat because of the players and only realized that many of them are level 2 or 3 concerned by lack of games. Here are the players:

ERIKSEN, Christian

LUCAS, Moura

DRAXLER, Julian

ISCO, Alarcón

NASTASIĆ, Matija

ÖZIL, Mesut

RAMIRES, Santos

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

WELBECK, Danny

POGBA, Paul

PASTORE, Javier

YOUNG, Ashley

DE BRUYNE, Kevin

AZPILICUETA, César (Out on loan, also concerned with being out on loan)

If these are the players unhappy because they're not getting games, you can imagine the rest of the squad that is playing. My idea was to sell off some of those players and pay off the rest with that money if they don't drop their concerns gradually after playing more games.

Some of them are no-brainers like Ozil(maybe, hopefully he keeps the 94), Ramires, Isco and Draxler but I'm not so sure. Help would be much appreciated.

Re: Inherited Squad, Many Unhappy Players

So I basically got offered this Aston Villa club' date=' took it in a heartbeat because of the players and only realized that many of them are level 2 or 3 concerned by lack of games. Here are the players:

ERIKSEN, Christian

LUCAS, Moura

DRAXLER, Julian

ISCO, Alarcón

NASTASIĆ, Matija

ÖZIL, Mesut

RAMIRES, Santos

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

WELBECK, Danny

POGBA, Paul

PASTORE, Javier

YOUNG, Ashley

DE BRUYNE, Kevin

If these are the players unhappy because they're not getting games, you can imagine the rest of the squad that is playing. My idea was to sell off some of those players and pay off the rest with that money if they don't drop their concerns gradually after playing more games.

Some of them are no-brainers like Ozil(maybe, hopefully he keeps the 94), Ramires, Isco and Draxler but I'm not so sure. Help would be much appreciated.[/quote']

Sounds like you have a decent first team if they're all concerned. I'd personally keep draxler, isco, Pogba and Ozil from that list. Sell De Bruyne, Young, Welbeck and El Shaarawy while they still have some value. The others I'd hold onto until you need to sell.

So I basically got offered this Aston Villa club' date=' took it in a heartbeat because of the players and only realized that many of them are level 2 or 3 concerned by lack of games. Here are the players:

ERIKSEN, Christian

LUCAS, Moura

DRAXLER, Julian

ISCO, Alarcón

NASTASIĆ, Matija

ÖZIL, Mesut

RAMIRES, Santos

[b']EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

WELBECK, Danny [/b]

POGBA, Paul

PASTORE, Javier

YOUNG, Ashley

DE BRUYNE, Kevin

Some of them are no-brainers like Ozil(maybe, hopefully he keeps the 94), Ramires, Isco and Draxler but I'm not so sure. Help would be much appreciated.

I'd sell the ones in bold, mate.

Sell

ERIKSEN, Christian

RAMIRES, Santos

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

WELBECK, Danny

PASTORE, Javier

YOUNG, Ashley

Keep

LUCAS, Moura

DRAXLER, Julian

ISCO, Alarcón

NASTASIĆ, Matija

ÖZIL, Mesut

POGBA, Paul

DE BRUYNE, Kevin

AZPILICUETA, César

Oh wow, I made this thread and it didn't get any replies in the first few days so I stopped checking on it. Thanks for the opinions guys. I pretty much sold all the players you guys said to sell anyway and offered the other players new contracts to keep them happy. I also managed to sigh Steven Gerrard, my thinking was that if Liverpool did win the league (which of course they haven't) that he may get a rise to 93. Will probably still keep him, good utility player.

Oh wow' date=' I made this thread and it didn't get any replies in the first few days so I stopped checking on it. Thanks for the opinions guys. I pretty much sold all the players you guys said to sell anyway and offered the other players new contracts to keep them happy. I also managed to sigh Steven Gerrard, my thinking was that if Liverpool did win the league (which of course they haven't) that he may get a rise to 93. Will probably still keep him, good utility player.[/quote']

Hope you didn't sell Eriksen ;)

Keep Pogba, Ozil, Ramires, Isco, Draxler, Nastasic, Eriksen, Lucas, and El Shaarawy. I can see them maintaining (in the cases of Ozil, Ramires) or rising up soon. Young and Welbeck can be dealed off. Pastore, it's your choice.

So little update, I sold some players and paid off others to keep them happy but it's happened again. Here are the players that I need to decide whether to sell or pay off to make happy:

AZPILICUETA, César

DRAXLER, Julian

POGBA, Paul

SUBOTIĆ, Neven

ISCO, Alarcón

RAMIRES, Santos

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

ASAMOAH, Kwadwo

MARQUINHOS, Corrêa

CAHILL, Gary

NASTASIĆ, Matija