Sign in to follow this  
the treble 1999

Ec 30000

Re: Ec 30000

And what If I tell you its Pedro :D
He know it's him. He invited Pedro to the gw :D

I have no idea that was Pedro. :o I don't have him on my SM friend list so how can I offer him a club? I'll take my comment back Pedro. It's a good name. :o

Looking to completely revamp the palace side 9-11 players will be staying including Jerome and Ince who are loanees.

I can take a couple on loan from you for the season, I've put in a few loan bids and I'll take a view to buy them at the end of the season provided I have the funds. I'm Hartlepool by the way :)

I can take a couple on loan from you for the season' date=' I've put in a few loan bids and I'll take a view to buy them at the end of the season provided I have the funds. I'm Hartlepool by the way :)[/quote']

Sorry mate all player transfer listed will be going on p/e with externals unless i get fees for them

top teams stop bidding on 70s please. its pointless buys for you and meaningful for the lower leagues. how can i build a team when the top clubs will outbid me as a smaller club. this will legit ruin the gameworld before it starts. you need the lower end filled to make it work.

I Agree with this too a point but in my defence as palace manager I'm going to have a squad of around 21-22 first team player and no money when I've finished building so i need to try and find 2-3 bargains.

Riferimento: Ec 30000

All available at Chelsea, except Hazard.

Players on transfer list:

- Without a price = Can leave for CV

- With a price = I'd like that offer but if you're interested, make your bid and I'll think about it.

89+ players available for P/E or for big cash offers.

Re: Riferimento: Ec 30000

top teams stop bidding on 70s please. its pointless buys for you and meaningful for the lower leagues. how can i build a team when the top clubs will outbid me as a smaller club. this will legit ruin the gameworld before it starts. you need the lower end filled to make it work.

Absolutely - they look like bloody kids' date=' wanting all for themselves. :o

All available at Chelsea, except Hazard.

Players on transfer list:

- Without a price = Can leave for CV

- With a price = I'd like that offer but if you're interested, make your bid and I'll think about it.

89+ players available for P/E or for big cash offers.

I wouldn't mind a couple of loanees, mate. :D

Wow, some hours out and this is already started and almost full. I would have enjoyed to participate, but i'm not really up for a division 4/5 challenge atm, specially considering some managers are already complaining because big teams are bidding for low rated players. Best of luck for everybody. Cheers.