|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

The Polish Experiment

Today i went down to holker street to speak to the man in charge at the smallest club in the game world Barrow AFC. the minnows in division 5 had the lower rating of all the teams in the game world when Mateusz Piglet but that doesn't dampen the polish-mans enthusiasm and confidence to help the club progress. With the tiny budget of 1.8m the cumbrian club did have the manager has brung in 4 new players which are all positive signs for the club. Mateusz also said he was always after the smallest club in this gw and described taking the barrow job as a "dream job".

Signings

3 of the new faces out of the 4 travel with the manager from poland, the most notable highly rated 17 year old foward Dawid Kownacki who joined for a fee of 850k and the manager was keen to express he's youngster has a big part to play with Barrow now and in years to come. The manager also revealed in this exlusive interview he planned to make the most of he's knowledge of the polish game and bring in more players from what he labbled "a good generation of polish players". but stresed the financial situation at the club would mean the club may have to wait before seeing new faces

Mateusz's other signing Luke Mulholland has an interesting story behind him as a 25 year old englishman recently making he's mark on the MLS with real salt lake, Mulholland was actually recommended to the barrow manager by myself. "I Know Luke Personally and it's great to see him be given a chance in the mls by real salt lake, Mully chose a different route as a young footballer in America and it's great to see he's decisions paying off now and I'm glad to have played apart in giving him a breakthrough back here in england" is what i stated in an interview shortly after this bizzare story was revealed. During my interview with the barrow manager he revealed he "knew nothing about the player" when i recommended him but after taking the risk of going ahead with the deal and seeing he's man in pre-season action Piglet says he is "very happy with the bargain signing.

Barrow have managed to bring in Karim Rekik on a loan deal who is a major coup for any division 5 side and also spoke of the importance of Bogdan Sarnavskiy the ukrainian goalkeeper who is on loan from Cardiff.

The Season Ahead

When i asked him what he is hoping to acheive this season despite the polishman's tough task of starting with the worst playing squad in the division he said "It's hard to think about places in the first season, but i would like to be around 8th or so.

Key Players

Karim Rekik and Dawid Kownacki

My Prediction

13th - I Think a mid-table finish is likely for barrow this season but with the right tactics and if they can keep there loanee's a good run of form could no doubt see them finishing higher than my prediction.

Reports Still to come

Blackburn Rovers (division 2)

Notts County (Division 3)

Millwall (Division 2)

posting to see if my accounts active

ah nice didn't show up last time i posted

anyway i'm the sunderland manager in this gameworld

decided to make an account after speaking to a few of you through private messaging

Can people find replacements for the spots ' date=' its pointless these boys to sign players n quit[/quote']

If everyone took a minute out of their time to share the jobs to their SM News Feeds we could get them filled in no time!

Hi there. Took over Exeter, obviously they have been mugged off by the previous manager, all money spent on 1 player, 2 best players traded away, now I have to clear out the whole side to make a few temporary signings..

Don't worry though, not this season but next we will win Div 4,..

Just got to survive this year!

Blackburn Rovers - Division 2 - Matthew Horn

More to come from rovers!

The Manager

When i sat down with Matthew Horn it became clear to me instantly what he's plan was while in charge at Blackburn Rovers. Horn gave a very honest interview of how he see's things and even admitted times have been dark at ewood following their exit from the top division and realized it will take plenty of patience and hard work for the club to reach them height's again saying realistically it could take up to 5 seasons for rovers to get back there. One thing i noticed while down at ewood was what has been a grim footballing place of late times there seemed to be a fresh positive atmosphere at the club and i know rovers are quietly confident going into this season.

The Manager also have a very honest opinion when i asked him how the rest of the teams in the league was looking saying Bolton and Watford are he's favorites for promotion going into the season. "Bolton have a great manager and have made some fantastic signings and should be right up there alongside Watford who have also made some very good additions" we was also keen to point out that even though they are strong sides he's youthful blackburn team will be competive in the division. Horn also said QPR and Leicster may have left it too late in the transfer market and it could cost them.

The Team

Horn will be hoping new man Locinda can find he's feet in the championship this season, Juan Iturbe should provide the creative spark in the middle while the manager said young goalkeeper, Matty Ryan had a big part to play this season. i believe transfer business isn't over just yet at ewood either so we could see a few new additions still to the rovers team

One to watch: Youri Tielemans - The 16 year old will be in and around the ewood set up this season Horn expressed he's delight at the signing surprisingly rovers was only contested by one team to he's signature and the rovers boss said this along with a few other deals took him by surprise as he didn't expect to land the targets.

The Aim - The aims at rovers are mid table this season but long term to be back in the top division in the next 5 years.

My Prediction - 6th

I believe Rovers could over achieve this season with Horn in charge and can push for the play offs.

Reports Still to come

Millwall (Division 2)

Hi guys,

I've been pondering about having a website for the league, kind of like what they have in 7046, I think having a site would increase the popularity of the league.

Does anybody have any comments or ideas about this, maybe have some ideas on how we could go about doing this, or if anyone wants to get involved in it or has any content to contribute to it.

Let me know what you think.

Blackburn Rovers - Division 2 - Matthew Horn

More to come from rovers!

The Manager

When i sat down with Matthew Horn it became clear to me instantly what he's plan was while in charge at Blackburn Rovers. Horn gave a very honest interview of how he see's things and even admitted times have been dark at ewood following their exit from the top division and realized it will take plenty of patience and hard work for the club to reach them height's again saying realistically it could take up to 5 seasons for rovers to get back there. One thing i noticed while down at ewood was what has been a grim footballing place of late times there seemed to be a fresh positive atmosphere at the club and i know rovers are quietly confident going into this season.

The Manager also have a very honest opinion when i asked him how the rest of the teams in the league was looking saying Bolton and Watford are he's favorites for promotion going into the season. "Bolton have a great manager and have made some fantastic signings and should be right up there alongside Watford who have also made some very good additions" we was also keen to point out that even though they are strong sides he's youthful blackburn team will be competive in the division. Horn also said QPR and Leicster may have left it too late in the transfer market and it could cost them.

The Team

Horn will be hoping new man Locinda can find he's feet in the championship this season' date=' Juan Iturbe should provide the creative spark in the middle while the manager said young goalkeeper, Matty Ryan had a big part to play this season. i believe transfer business isn't over just yet at ewood either so we could see a few new additions still to the rovers team

[b']One to watch: Youri Tielemans -[/b] The 16 year old will be in and around the ewood set up this season Horn expressed he's delight at the signing surprisingly rovers was only contested by one team to he's signature and the rovers boss said this along with a few other deals took him by surprise as he didn't expect to land the targets.

The Aim - The aims at rovers are mid table this season but long term to be back in the top division in the next 5 years.

My Prediction - 6th

I believe Rovers could over achieve this season with Horn in charge and can push for the play offs.

Reports Still to come

Millwall (Division 2)

Could you not put these on another thread ?

Really annoying to read for some reason.....Hard on the eye

Hi guys' date='

I've been pondering about having a website for the league, kind of like what they have in 7046, I think having a site would increase the popularity of the league.

Does anybody have any comments or ideas about this, maybe have some ideas on how we could go about doing this, or if anyone wants to get involved in it or has any content to contribute to it.

Let me know what you think.[/quote']

Great idea , would love it

Tottenham are done in the transfer market for now, happy enough with my 1st XI, missed out on a few of my preferred targets (mostly to Chelsea) but that is to be expected, aiming for a top 4 finish which will be tough with what the big 4 have done so far....

959241_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg

Taken over Mansfield and glad to be here.

Steve Alban takes control of Mansfield Town.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Mansfield Town were founded in 1897 and play their home games at Field Mill in Mansfield. The club is also known as The Stags.

nice one.

the teams on offer are tasty. a leicester and another decent side

If the jobs had not been offered out I could have probably filled them as well. Hopefully the guys accept there job offers sooner rather than later.

2ns1l5z.png

New signings to confirm for Millwall:

Thomas Heurtaux (87) - Udinese - Swap for Scott McDonald and Jermaine Easter

2yvrtw2.jpg

Haris Seferovic (87) - Real Sociadad - £1.3m plus Richard Chaplow and Liam Feeney

1fd315.jpg

Christian Trasch (88) - Wolfsburg - £400k plus Lee Martin and Stefan Maierhofer

2e5jtab.jpg

Owen Garvan (83) - loan deal made permanent from Crystal Palace for £3m

24c9wdg.png

The offer for Chancel MBEMBA of RSC Anderlecht from Swansea City has been accepted along with other club offers. RSC Anderlecht will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

We have competition from Aston Villa for him, think we'll get him but you never can be sure. If we do get him then he's most likely our final signing for now.

Bristol City FC

499334888_2fb1d8bc04.jpg

Hoping for big attendances at Ashton Gate this season

Over the past couple of days a lot has been happening at Ashton Gate, as Bristol City aim for a promotion push. However they face competition from the likes of Wolverhampton Wanderers and other Division 3 teams that look dangerous. But finally the squad seems ready to go and this is what it looks like.

Starting XI

Average Rating 86

Average Age 25

Average Value £6.1m

J.Cillessen 86

P.Naldo 85 P.Senderos 87 R.Ziegler 88

J.Fuego 88

N.Amrabat 87 J.Espinosa 83 A.Fernandez 84 M.Jojic 84

L.Rodri 85 D.Ifran 86

Happy with the squad so far and feel I can really push for promotion and get to Division 2 the first time. Some key players will surely help us through this such as Javi Fuego who can easily control the midfield given his experience and tricky winger Nordin Amrabat. Milos Jojic also looks promising for Dortmund this season and youngsters Espinosa of Barcelona and former Real Madrid player Alex Fernandez could provide killer passes in the midfield area. Upfront leaves us with another Barcelona product with Lozano Rodri who can hopefully bag a few in and Diego Ifran. Defence looks solid with Senderos hoping to keep it cool at the back with Ziegler and Naldo.

What's people thoughts on starting another thread Just for match reports or just news!!! :o

No need of it,the post would get divided and eventually both of the thread will have low activity.

What's people thoughts on starting another thread Just for match reports or just news!!! :o

A match report thread is a good idea. Theyhave less posts by far and are easier to navigate meaning important posts don't get lost. Nothing worse than spending half an hour on an article for it to get pushed back 4 pages on here and lost, thus not being read by anyone.

A match report thread is a good idea. Theyhave less posts by far and are easier to navigate meaning important posts don't get lost. Nothing worse than spending half an hour on an article for it to get pushed back 4 pages on here and lost' date=' thus not being read by anyone.[/quote']

I agree, keeps things compact. This set up has generated such interest it makes sense to have this thread for the general banter aspect and a separate thread for match reports otherwise things just get messy and lost if it is all kept in here.

64887.jpg

Predrag RAJKOVIĆ has completed his move to Oxford United from Crvena Zvezda for 1,400,000 plus David HUNT and Tom NEWEY

And that's it. My first team is ready for today's game against AFC Wimbledon which of course is going to be a very easy game for us.