|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Happy with the squad so far and feel I can really push for promotion and get to Division 2 the first time. Some key players will surely help us through this such as Javi Fuego who can easily control the midfield given his experience and tricky winger Nordin Amrabat. Milos Jojic also looks promising for Dortmund this season and youngsters Espinosa of Barcelona and former Real Madrid player Alex Fernandez could provide killer passes in the midfield area. Upfront leaves us with another Barcelona product with Lozano Rodri who can hopefully bag a few in and Diego Ifran. Defence looks solid with Senderos hoping to keep it cool at the back with Ziegler and Naldo.

Didnt i just beat you 4-2 at your stadium ;)

I think after the first few friendlies we have shown some fight. Hopefully a mid table finish for the season. 82 highest rated player and when others are in the high 80s you got to count your chickens

harriers-crest-two190-198093_478x359.jpg

Kidderminster Harriers First Team looks something like this:

Raeder(76)

Ascroft(70)Lenz(75)Giesselmann(76)

R.Walter(75)

Fisher*(76)Hurzeler(75)Calero(76)Tasdemir(70)

Coulthirst(75)Delgado(75)

* - On loan

Need to replace the 70 rated players so if anyone has any loans for the AM(L) and D© positions please let me know.

finished with all transfers now and this is what my entire squad looks like

goal keeper

igor akinfeev 91

mike maigan 75

fullbacks

yuto nagatomo 90

camilo zuniga 90

danny da costa 83

eduard sobol 82

centerbacks

leandro castan 89

nico lombaerts 89

yevhen khacheridi 89

mike van der hoorn 85

steeve yago 84

pablo iniguez 82

diego llorente 82

center mids

mario suarez 90

denis glushakov 89

henrik mkhitaryan 91

soua meite 83

el hadji ba 80

mario lemina 84

charis mavrias 85

forwards

seb giovinco 90

burak yilmaz 90

leo baptistao 87

connor wickham 84

Re: Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

209px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Maybe this club need depth' date=' but this season we'll try to make a good season with only this players, at least at the first part of the season.

Need to consider that next season Chelsea will have other new players:

Thibaut Courtois (92)

Kurt Zouma (88)

Victor Moses (88)

Marko Marin (89)

Romelu Lukaku (90)

With these players, Chelsea will be a complete team.

You definitely need more depth.

But can't you recall Courtois, Zouma and Marin?

Usually you can recall players that aren't in a team that isn't in the game world you're in.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

But can't you recall Courtois' date=' Zouma and Marin?

Usually you can recall players that aren't in a team that isn't in the game world you're in.[/quote']

No, I can't. SM says that these players are on loan until end of the season.

Re: Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

But can't you recall Courtois' date=' Zouma and Marin?

Usually you can recall players that aren't in a team that isn't in the game world you're in.[/quote']

If the club is in an SMFA competition you can't recall.

Northampton added a bit of quality to the side with the arrivals of Kierrison (83) and Castiglia (82). Also signed as I can make a huge profit when selling both.

13 signings, will be able to do 2 or 3 more. But I am desperate for some decent loans!

Oh for the love of. :(

Just spotted my first 2 games are away so the 400k I had in reserve to pad out my squad will probably be eaten up. That means I'll end up slightly down on where I expected my team to be.

Still too proud to enter the loan market though. Something I've just never done. I may have to crawl for help eventually though.

My current mood...

Dr.-Who.gif

Cheltenham squad is complete for the season it seems and considering the 3.8m we started with and 8m squad value we have done quite well to now have a squad worth 28.6m.

We find ourselves -1.3m because the Gornell deal was reversed but we have agreed a new deal with Wigan for the Cheltenham forward the only downfall is his value has dropped from 990k to 560k now due to signing better talent around him.

Not going to do the rest of the reports i had planned as the forumers don't seem to like the idea was hoping it took off and i could continue speaking to managers throughout the season but think thats not going to haapen.

Team news for tonight:

Almost a fully fit team for Palace, Gervinho the only player doubtful and will face a late fitness test going into the game,

good luck to all!

Farshad NOOR has completed his move to Lincoln City from PSV for £570,000

68316.jpg

Just in time for tonights opening game. 76 rated utility man. Bit pricey but had to bring him in as he was the best option to fill the void I had at right-midfield.

The great bit...versatility! Check it out;

Jack King - CB/CDM/CM/CAM/CF

Farshad Noor - RB/RDM/RM/RAM/RF

I have 2 players that can on their own play a total of 8 of the positions I use. Perfect in case of injuries/suspensions.

Not going to do the rest of the reports i had planned as the forumers don't seem to like the idea was hoping it took off and i could continue speaking to managers throughout the season but think thats not going to haapen.

Team news for tonight:

Almost a fully fit team for Palace' date=' Gervinho the only player doubtful and will face a late fitness test going into the game,

good luck to all![/quote']

Just start a new thread.... Call it EC30000 manager Interviews or something like that!!

Just start a new thread.... Call it EC30000 manager Interviews or something like that!!

Would managers will be willing to take part in interviews and things if i went ahead with it? would also be willing to put Team of the week and other awards people want in if there is nobody else already planned to do it

Would managers will be willing to take part in interviews and things if i went ahead with it? would also be willing to put Team of the week and other awards people want in if there is nobody else already planned to do it

Well I think team of the week is a good idea. They have one in EC7046... But that takes a lot of time and effort to do it. I seen it done in a few other gameworlds, but then they say they don't have the time to do it. If you have the time to do it mate, for me, Go ahead. :)

I also think there should be a separate thread for match reports. There is a huge interest in this Gameworld, and a lot of posts. So separate thread is needed in my opinion!

If you like,go for it!

Well I think team of the week is a good idea. They have one in EC7046... But that takes a lot of time and effort to do it. I seen it done in a few other gameworlds' date=' but then they say they don't have the time to do it. If you have the time to do it mate, for me, Go ahead. :)

I also think there should be a separate thread for match reports. There is a huge interest in this Gameworld, and a lot of posts. So separate thread is needed in my opinion![/quote']

I would announce Totw on mondays so would even be able to do one from tonight's games tomorrow if i can set it up!

I'm still relatively inexperienced on the forum though so if i could get help with the set up then I'll be more than happy to put time into it if it's for the good of the game world

How's about a manager of the turn award instead?

It could be an easier award to manage, as follows:

1. A manager has to be nominated by another manager

2. Whomever nominates must give their reasons for doing so

3. They do so on a nominations thread

4. Any manager can add their thoughts in that thread

5. More than one obvious nomination and it noted in the main thread

6. Award announced the day before the following turn

7. Most manager of the turn awards gets 5,000 sm thingies at the end of the season (I'll never use them and happy to transfer to someone worthy this way)

Just a brief thought, up for better ideas