|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: EC 30,000 MR's/Reports Etc Thread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5rSOWKCC0A2Xjw0eKej5ZnmriXEp4FS6ac4DFHNvZhRfcA4xl

When the City of Cambridge had heard that there new manager was an unknown working class Geordie, there was a sudden increase in students applying for Oxford University at the thought of a Northerner lowering the profile of the City. There was a somewhat sedate atmosphere emanating throughout the city with many locals upset at the appointment. However one fan seemed happy at the appointment with others looking on in disbelief.

fans2_wig_420x280.jpg

241ktpj.png

Today, Danny Clark was appointed as the new Hartlepool Manager. The Darlington born man who grew up as a Middlesbrough supporter is said to be looking forward to the challenge despite his sides low transfer budget. Danny has already hinted at looking into the loan market but wasnt dropping hints on any individuals. The Hartlepool fans are said to be happy with the appointment despite Clark's lack of manegerial experience and are said to be eagerly anticipating the start of the season to see their new look team in action.

Would you consider letting any out on loan this season?

All players who aren't in my plans will be leaving either by p/e or a transfer fee before the season starts i'm afraid. nobody is available to loan at the moment as my squad will only be around 23 players if all my planned transfers go through. I'm looking at one or two younger players too who if i end up signing would probably be available to loan.

All players who aren't in my plans will be leaving either by p/e or a transfer fee before the season starts i'm afraid. nobody is available to loan at the moment as my squad will only be around 23 players if all my planned transfers go through. I'm looking at one or two younger players too who if i end up signing would probably be available to loan.

Give me a shout if you have any players your looking to loan out, I'd be willing to take them!

My squad just dropped 35 million in value' date=' what the hell? All my bids are now out :o[/quote']

Posted something similar in the news feed.

I made a c/v pe bid. Withdrew it and few mins remade same bid and had to add 300k for some reason :s

Taken up a Conference National side called Alfreeton Town. Wanted a Premier League side but treble1999 screwed it all for me by making it at 1AM(Indian time). SM would like to thank you for giving them $80 & making 8 ECs.

Division 3, 4 & 5 side, who all are up for The FA Vase Competition?

And the top teams, do you wanna have a reserve championship or a youth cup?

Also I'll be making a record book thread to keep a record of all the competitions(official and those played via friendlies) when I'll reach home.