|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) was unable to prevent a Gateshead defeat to AFC Telford United.

Gateshead slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to AFC Telford United in their Division 5 fixture.

Ponde scored the only goal for Gateshead and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Not the start I was hoping for!

I got brave before kick-off, then cried a little at HT, before becoming suicidal at the final whistle! Oh how different it should of been :(

Congrats to Gorbash, who has been AWOL for 5 days...:P

A few D5 teams look like they're dicing with death financially. 4 teams with over 40 players! :eek:

Will be interesting to see how that pans out. I'm on route to cutting my team down to around 25/26. Every penny off the wage bill is a penny less debt to deal with come next round of transfers.

Respuesta: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

389514d1379044580-chester-f-c-rise-top-logo_zps00a49485.png

I need players (loans) for my Chester FC. I managed the transfer of Adama Traoré, thanks to my friend Trobo, but I can still get 2 more players. Anyone have any player 79/81 wishing to dispose?

Thank you very much.

Re: Respuesta: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

389514d1379044580-chester-f-c-rise-top-logo_zps00a49485.png

I need players (loans) for my Chester FC. I managed the transfer of Adama Traoré' date=' thanks to my friend Trobo, but I can still get 2 more players. Anyone have any player 79/81 wishing to dispose?

Thank you very much.[/quote']

Federico Bernardeschi is available from my Watford side rated 78 with a rise to around 82 on the cards in the next Serie A/Serie B review if you like, upto you pal, and I won't be recalling him when he rises either!

A few D5 teams look like they're dicing with death financially. 4 teams with over 40 players! :eek:

Will be interesting to see how that pans out. I'm on route to cutting my team down to around 25/26. Every penny off the wage bill is a penny less debt to deal with come next round of transfers.

Hyde have 48 players and their wages are very close to mine and im 2 div above and have a 20000 stadium while they have a 4000. Im shocked that a few have over 150,000 in wages a turn. My weekly wages are 205,000 a turn.

Tranmere signed 29 70 rated player. nice way to waste 87k a turn ;)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Federico Bernardeschi is available from my Watford side rated 78 with a rise to around 82 on the cards in the next Serie A/Serie B review if you like' date=' upto you pal, and I won't be recalling him when he rises either![/quote']

Thanks for the offer, but the chairman does not allow the player to go on loan.

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) was unable to prevent a Gateshead defeat to AFC Telford United.

Gateshead slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to AFC Telford United in their Division 5 fixture.

Ponde scored the only goal for Gateshead and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Not the start I was hoping for!

I got brave before kick-off' date=' then cried a little at HT, before becoming suicidal at the final whistle! Oh how different it should of been :(

Congrats to Gorbash, who has been AWOL for 5 days...:P[/b']

Yeah he tends to not get on at weekends, add to that he is snowed under at work and has been on a business trip last week so he has not made any signings yet and more than likely never got round to setting his tactics yet either.

Just thought I would make this defeat even more difficult for you to take Andy lol.

Hyde have 48 players and their wages are very close to mine and im 2 div

Yeah, Hyde are credited as the 2nd biggest squad in the set-up as it stands.

Tranmere - D3 - 52 players

Hyde - D5 - 48 players

Exeter - D4 - 45 players

Cambridge - D5 - 43 players

Hereford - D5 - 42 players

Nuneaton - D5 - 40 players

Sheff Wed - D2 - 40 players

My squad currently has 34 players and I thought that was far too many! 1 more coming in as stands but 6 going out and another 6 listed to be sold (which will take me to 23). After that, the very most I'll sign is 2 more.

Interesting seeing how different people build different squads and shuffle potential/experience/wages/cost etc etc. I've never paid a great amount of attention to it before.

Hyde have 48 players and their wages are very close to mine and im 2 div above and have a 20000 stadium while they have a 4000. Im shocked that a few have over 150' date='000 in wages a turn. My weekly wages are 205,000 a turn.

Tranmere signed 29 70 rated player. nice way to waste 87k a turn ;)[/quote']

A tad "school teacher" in your tone, perhaps.

The likelihood of one 70 out of many rising by +5 is fairly high - and that can mean a £700k player to a club full of dross. It's quite hard to know the best strategy to follow - so I guess the end result will show if they are squandering their money or not.

My wages are £150k at Wimbledon - it's hard to get by on less

A tad "school teacher" in your tone' date=' perhaps.

The likelihood of one 70 out of many rising by +5 is fairly high - and that can mean a £700k player to a club full of dross. It's quite hard to know the best strategy to follow - so I guess the end result will show if they are squandering their money or not.

My wages are £150k at Wimbledon - it's hard to get by on less[/quote']

everyone has an opinion , if his way work i mean that boy will be in the money. he gets thoses 70s to 75 worth £500,000 each and you flog them all you get a nice 29.5 million off a 300k deal. of course hes got to wait 23-25 game before selling them and that is if they even rise. hes only wasting 2.5m on fees from then till now.

Originally Posted by Sky_Blue_Gould

My squad currently has 34 players and I thought that was far too many! 1 more coming in as stands but 6 going out and another 6 listed to be sold (which will take me to 23). After that, the very most I'll sign is 2 more.

Interesting seeing how different people build different squads and shuffle potential/experience/wages/cost etc etc. I've never paid a great amount of attention to it before.

My squad is 25 going 24 with 3 loans. So im down to the bare min when your talking players. I want to generate the most amount of money i can so i can build a good squad.

Yeah he tends to not get on at weekends' date=' add to that he is snowed under at work and has been on a business trip last week so he has not made any signings yet and more than likely never got round to setting his tactics yet either.

Just thought I would make this defeat even more difficult for you to take Andy lol.[/font']

I hope he doesn't get on. I have my cup game against him in 29673 :D

Last two signings at Northampton until the next window.

The offer for Free Agent Wesley SANTOS from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Needed a cheap left back, and at less than £200,000 he fits perfectly. Rated 75 so will atleast double my money

The offer for Filip BRADARIĆ of Hajduk Split from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Broken into Splits first team and rrated 77. If continues should get a rise to 80.

Pretty happy with my squad. Just a matter of how when most of my players rise, hopefully not too long of a wait. Still on the look out for three 75+ loans while its three games a week as im still a bit short of depth.

Bristol City 4-0 Preston North End

A superb victory at Ashton Gate with a decent crowd of 14,000+ in attendance. Preston looked to have some very good young players and I was not expecting a victory as big as this.

Rodri, Ambrabat, J.Espinosa and Ifran were on the scoresheet. Also happy to see 3 of my players in team of the week - Ambrabat, Espinosa and Naldo, with Ambrabat getting player of the week for Division 3! Happy Days!

Dominated with 59% possession so things are looking good. Still a tough season ahead though and away to Sheffield United tonight!

In other news promising Santos striker Diego Cardoso (75) has completed his move to Bristol for 370k. Looks to have jumped ahead of Neilton and Andrade and is getting a few games so hopefully a rise on the cards.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoicRcJqDQkDfcDhJjW1GPXNGnkKJyk9osekqP9tJHAiC8FXvR_yoT2n6c Wolfsburg 0 Man utd 4...

Manchester United beat Wolfsburg 4 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group C fixture.

Captain Wayne Rooney scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reus and Müller were also amongst the goalscorers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSws3jOw_PavxxYHN8N3--L3eff6oTzXlRprv2B2JIByv2FRHTIvw Rooney celebrates his double.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe1ls_xSE41s28_H2Eg_DrtOnb0J7Cmd8tNv6gAgJiV4fV8Psy Muller scores the first.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScGkHdrXzflZyAbTI9Az18pMdmiXrjgyD1PWw0mDXWTne6MvBN Reus opens his account for United.

Few rises at Shorpe already, 2 of which where very nice...

Jordan MCGHEE - 76 > 77 +1

Signed for around £800k mark, now worth £1.7m. That same morning after signing for us he got his little rise.

Mark O'HARA - 76 > 77 +1

Signed for around £700k now worth £1.2m. Got his little rise the next day after signing.

Stuart ARMSTRONG - 78 > 82 +4

Signed for around the £1m mark and now worth £4.3m. Got his rise this morning, 6 days after signing for us.

and finally.....

Stevie MAY - 77 > 82 +5

Signed for around the £2.5m mark, could have signed for less if I didn't have competition for his signature. Now worth £4.3m. Got his rise this morning after 5 days at the club.

Already of the mark for us, with a 1 goal / 1 assist in 1 game!

Few rises at Shorpe already' date=' 2 of which where very nice...

[b']Jordan MCGHEE[/b] - 76 > 77 +1

Signed for around £800k mark, now worth £1.7m. That same morning after signing for us he got his little rise.

Mark O'HARA - 76 > 77 +1

Signed for around £700k now worth £1.2m. Got his little rise the next day after signing.

Stuart ARMSTRONG - 78 > 82 +4

Signed for around the £1m mark and now worth £4.3m. Got his rise this morning, 6 days after signing for us.

and finally.....

Stevie MAY - 77 > 82 +5

Signed for around the £2.5m mark, could have signed for less if I didn't have competition for his signature. Now worth £4.3m. Got his rise this morning after 5 days at the club.

Already of the mark for us, with a 1 goal / 1 assist in 1 game!

Not sure about the first 2 but keep hold of the 2 Scottish lads both could move in summer, May is a dead cert to end up in England somewhere and has a good eye for goal even though he has went slightly off the boil recently.

Not sure about the first 2 but keep hold of the 2 Scottish lads both could move in summer' date=' May is a dead cert to end up in England somewhere and has a good eye for goal even though he has went slightly off the boil recently.[/quote']

Yeah, May is one that is here to stay for good. Looking forward to see how he develops and where he moves as I'm sure he will.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoicRcJqDQkDfcDhJjW1GPXNGnkKJyk9osekqP9tJHAiC8FXvR_yoT2n6c Wolfsburg 0 Man utd 4...

Manchester United beat Wolfsburg 4 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group C fixture.

Captain Wayne Rooney scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reus and Müller were also amongst the goalscorers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSws3jOw_PavxxYHN8N3--L3eff6oTzXlRprv2B2JIByv2FRHTIvw Rooney celebrates his double.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe1ls_xSE41s28_H2Eg_DrtOnb0J7Cmd8tNv6gAgJiV4fV8Psy Muller scores the first.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScGkHdrXzflZyAbTI9Az18pMdmiXrjgyD1PWw0mDXWTne6MvBN Reus opens his account for United.

Is that third pic not Andre Schurrle? :D:p

Yeah' date=' May is one that is here to stay for good. Looking forward to see how he develops and where he moves as I'm sure he will.[/quote']

don't mean to tell you what to do, just using this as an example.

if May gets a move in the summer and moves into the premiership and plays in most games for, lets say Hull, he might make 87 in the new year.

it's more likely to be the championship so he will be lucky to reach 85 by the new year.

but if you sell him to external in june, you should get 4.5m and then buy a 25 y.o. 87 who will be worth at least 6-7m and then sell him during August etc...

you are looking at an 89 by the new year, whilst you have had the use of a higher rated player since june.

Also, if you keep him, your other players values will be lower at the next round of transfers and after the next lot of transfers, he wont be the highest rated player , so he might only be worth 3m at the end of August.

don't mean to tell you what to do' date=' just using this as an example.

if May gets a move in the summer and moves into the premiership and plays in most games for, lets say Hull, he might make 87 in the new year.

it's more likely to be the championship so he will be lucky to reach 85 by the new year.

but if you sell him to external in june, you should get 4.5m and then buy a 25 y.o. 87 who will be worth at least 6-7m and then sell him during August etc...

you are looking at an 89 by the new year, whilst you have had the use of a higher rated player since june.

Also, if you keep him, your other players values will be lower at the next round of transfers and after the next lot of transfers, he wont be the highest rated player , so he might only be worth 3m at the end of August.[/quote']

that is a good point and he has been pretty **** since he was linked with various moves in Jan, id say Championship club Smut, hes not good enough for Premiership

don't mean to tell you what to do' date=' just using this as an example.

Also, if you keep him, your other players values will be lower at the next round of transfers and after the next lot of transfers, he wont be the highest rated player , so he might only be worth 3m at the end of August.[/quote']

i know that bud, this is a long term project so I'm not in a rush to keep selling and buying like other people on here, I know my way will slow me down but it's just a different approach I want to take this time.

obviously i will buy and sell a few each season to keep me going.