RPR

|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Re: EC 30,000 MR's/Reports Etc Thread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5rSOWKCC0A2Xjw0eKej5ZnmriXEp4FS6ac4DFHNvZhRfcA4xl

When the City of Cambridge had heard that there new manager was an unknown working class Geordie' date=' there was a sudden increase in students applying for Oxford University at the thought of a Northerner lowering the profile of the City. There was a somewhat sedate atmosphere emanating throughout the city with many locals upset at the appointment. However one fan seemed happy at the appointment with others looking on in disbelief.

[center']fans2_wig_420x280.jpg[/center]

Other fans... it looks more like Bill Murray :D:D

If this is the only thread then close the others. 3 threads is very confusing.

Only because you struggle to count beyond 2! :P In all seriousness it could do with RPR having a word with a dev to get the other 2 closed.

After a long campaign and getting the world to be 5 Divisions I almost missed out on a team :eek:

Luckily I'm in and in at Division 4 with Cheltenham mainly taken as I love the Cheltenham Horse Racing festival :o

So the Road to Division 1 has begun.

After a long campaign and getting the world to be 5 Divisions I almost missed out on a team :eek:

Luckily I'm in and in at Division 4 with Cheltenham mainly taken as I love the Cheltenham Horse Racing festival :o

So the Road to Division 1 has begun.

?v=XO93Edk7xtw

I said that first!! That's copyright infringement.

nothing to do with 30,000 but Awesome, that clip just sums up the premiership for me.

look at Ozil, paid a fortune and he cant even pretend to give a FCUK!

I also like the fact that someone has paid for an advert 'you cant buy class',

I presume they are talking about Wenger.

taken on Burton and pleased to be in possibly the toughest division, given the other managers in it.

best player in the squad 77 but have a 79 out on loan????

nothing to do with 30' date='000 but Awesome, that clip just sums up the premiership for me.

look at Ozil, paid a fortune and he cant even pretend to give a FCUK!

I also like the fact that someone has paid for an advert 'you cant buy class',

I presume they are talking about Wenger.[/quote']

Ozil never shows too much emotion even when he scores a goal. It's just in his nature..

2hx697l.png

Hartlepool United Break Club Record Transfer Fee With The Signing Of Ashley Barnes from Burnley.

2ptuzys.jpg

Hartlepool United have today confirmed their club record signing of Ashley Barnes from Burnley in a deal believed to be in the region of £3 million and becomes new manager Danny Clark's first signing for the club. In a statement the manager said "We're delighted the transfer has finally gone through, we had a number of other offers on the table for other players, but ultimately we could only afford to buy one of those players outright because of our transfer budget. I'm delighted we've been able to sign a player of Ashley's quality and we're hoping to bring in a few more players of similiar quality through the loan market, although we do face stiff competition from other clubs for our targets, we're still hopeful some of those deals will end with some new faces at Hartlepool"