|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Ciro Immobile: 88 --> 89

Michy Batshuayi: 86 --> 87

Both of my strikers rose by +1 in the last two days. Can't complain with that, especially considering I got them both at CV. Some players I'm disappointed to have missed on and should have tried harder to get who have risen, but never the less, pleased with my squad! :)

Couple of signings.

Eric KRONBERG has completed his move to Oxford United from Sporting KC for 170,000 plus Max CROCOMBE and Ryan CLARKE

Efthymis KOULOURIS has completed his move to Oxford United from PAOK for 350,000 plus Sean RIGG and Tyrone MARSH

Big stadium is really helping me buy some average players.

Delighted with the lads tonight to pull of a shock 4-2 win at the Etihad.

Goals from Gervinho, Joe Ledley and Biabiany aswell as a Jesus Navas own goal enough to secure all the points. Rafael our keeper also deserves a mention saving an Aguero penalty when we was 2-1 up could of been a different result if that went in.

9 points from 4 games is a great start for us and next up is the red side of Manchester another side in good form.

Sorry for being behind on team of the weeks and monthly awards but i've had a very busy week but I have a free weekend coming up so i will catch up with everything on saturday

Kevin Junior steered Aston Villa to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Aston Villa beat Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Moreno scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Benteke was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Bentekeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Also:

Record crowd watches Aston Villa. 35,198 fans turned out to watch Aston Villa against Tottenham Hotspur breaking the previous home record attendance.

Respuesta: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

FULHAM 3-2 SUNDERLAND

Fulham beat Sunderland in today's game by three goals to two. For local part marked, Adrian Ramos, Aurier and Holtby, by visitors, Baptistão and Nagatomo.

Hotly contested match between the two teams, where he would have been a fairer draw. The team is in seventh place and will play their next match away from home against Norwich.

Reality Check For Barnsley

Ipswich 3-0 Barnsley

Barnsley have started very well this season,but perhaps they have over-achieved in the first few weeks,the Oakwell outfit are underdogs in almost every game,but they were well beaten by a good Ipswich side tonight..

d4

WIMBLEDON 1 CHELTENHAM 1

Can't complain at another draw - Cheltenham had us out-matched in every position and took all the possession.

4 unbeaten for Wimbledon - and we stay 8th.

Finally cracked open the cheque book to sign a few young players to replace the exodus of grizzled veterans and journeymen players that I sold over the past month

A bloke called Pell scored for us. Sounds like a medieval peasant's name.

Cardiff City 5 - Chelsea 3

Cardiff scored 5 goals in 32 minutes to beat struggling Chelsea at the Cardiff City Stadium tonight.

Both teams lined up in a 3-5-2, but rather than cancel one another out, goals flew in at both ends with seven first half goals being scored.

Chelsea manager Marek finds himself under massive pressure after only the first four games, with the Blues slipping into the relegation zone on just 3 points.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Cambridge United to victory against Lincoln City.

Cambridge United beat Lincoln City 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Evseev scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Damián was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A win that moves me up to third with a tough game coming up against 5th placed Dartford on Sunday.

Riferimento: Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Cardiff City 5 - Chelsea 3

Cardiff scored 5 goals in 32 minutes to beat struggling Chelsea at the Cardiff City Stadium tonight.

Both teams lined up in a 3-5-2' date=' but rather than cancel one another out, goals flew in at both ends with seven first half goals being scored.

Chelsea manager Marek finds himself under massive pressure after only the first four games, with the Blues slipping into the relegation zone on just 3 points.

[/center']

Bad start for my Chelsea, and I can't understand why. :confused:

A decent start of the month.. 4pts in 2 games and 4 players already risen. Tobias KARLSSON 74-> 76 ; Thomas GRØGAARD 74 -> 77 ; Akeem LATIFU 77 -> 80 and Fredrik LIVERSTAM 76 -> 80. Also Niels DE SCHUTTER rose from 77 to 80. Wasn't expecting to get these players reviewed so soon :confused:

Had a good response to Manager of the Month nominations folks, have just compiled the 1st Division nominations and we have a clear, clear winner so wont mess around with shortlists.

Instead I will post the result shortly.......