|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Stuart Pearce was unable to prevent a Sunderland defeat to Arsenal.

Sunderland slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

another 1-0 defeat, made even more costly is that i took two injuries from last nights game, one onyl for 11 days which is manageable but the other has put one lad out for basically the rest of the season which isn't helpful considering all three injuries now in my squad are in the same position so kinda having to hold it together with chewing gum and elbow grease, transfer bans can't drop soon enough at this point

logo_transfermarkt.png

In the market

Joao MOUTINHO

article-0-03153A1F000005DC-463_468x487.jpg

The heart of Portuguese midfield is still missing from the English League system. Joao Moutinho is available after AS Monaco has agreed to let the portuguese go. So far only Everton and Manchester United are linked with him but looking at his price, various teams from EPL as well as Championship can battle for his signature. Moutinho is available at just 16M. Clubs who lack in midfield can get a massive boost on Moutinho's addition. The only problem that may hinder low clubs in signing him are his wages which are around 60k. Teams like Norwich, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Everton, Newcastle, QPR, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan & Manchester City can get most benifit from his signing.

Ed Moses earned a draw with Oldham Athletic against Coventry City.

Oldham Athletic dominated much of the play against Coventry City but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 3 fixture.

63% possession away from home and I come away with just a point. Hmmmm.

Still....

After their result against Coventry City, Oldham Athletic are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

3 wins in a row in the league for my Blackburn side and only 1 defeat in our last 6, we are finally starting to show what we can do- it looks like I was right not to worry because we are now fast approaching mid-table with just under half the season gone B)

As long as we can retain our division 2 status I will see that as a success and hopefully our incredibly young squad will have matured more by then so we will be able to challenge for promotion in the seasons to come however I won't rule out a late push for the play offs this season!

Liverpool are happy to announce a double signing as the plan of sitting back and waiting whilst other clubs blow there budget to get quality players for CV comes to fruition.

First to arrive is one of my favourite players IVAN RAKITIC, Pauley is said to have been enthralled with his performances in La Liga this season and he joins in a deal which sees 5m Joe Allen and misfit Iago Aspas head to Seville.

"Rakitic is exactly the type of player we want at Liverpool, skilful, creative with a strong winning mentality and I look forward to seeing him alongside Gerrard and Henderson in what looks a formidable midfield trio"

The second player to arrive is MARCOS ROJO from Sporting Lisbon in a deal which sees 2m and Martin Kelly head to Portugal.

ROJO has had a standout season at Sporting and proven to be a top quality operator, his versatility will be an added bonus as he is equally adept at both CB and LB and will surely be good for a rise to at the very least 88 in the next few weeks. Linked with big money moves to Barcelona and Liverpool in real life this could prove to be an absolute bargain buy.

Squad depth is thin but delighted with the players I have now, not one that I would not want to be there.

d4

ACCRINGTON 3 WIMBLEDON 2

Just cant seem to get our mojo working away from home.

I knew we'd struggle to finish top 6 after joining the GW late and trying some fancy squad tinkering (which I royally cocked up).

Ended up putting together a team of 75s and seeing what I could achieve.

Our home form took us up to playoffs - but we dont travel well and that threatens to see us end up mid table at best.

Need a rich investor...

Stuart Pearce was unable to prevent a Sunderland defeat to West Bromwich Albion.

Sunderland slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against West Bromwich Albion in their Division 1 fixture.

Yilmaz and Baptistão were amongst the goalscorers.

terrible run of form lost three out of three and dropped down too 9th in the league, injuries hurting big time

Kevin Junior steered Aston Villa to victory against Southampton.

Aston Villa beat Southampton 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Callejón scored the winner for Aston Villa and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Unlucky Ben. :P

Thefacup-logo.png

THE FA CUP Round 4 Key Lineup

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREyMdA0RWfbn43eB0fOcIQz4fLFWXcsKsMAVrRwCEFWcZrTbtt74v6DQ V images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBNRYajYMMptS_8z-oypDjbqFolr5EA8zHFhFtx9GmDnWzcJu97s_ufQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWgCeVhTh8tsBIUOvqL_Mwpinh8eQR88BJFZfXGdw0Iv6FIiZeDeWG_A V images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShvDMv_DK6kKsQYuITLhgdhxKaXa7MV3M7dMHa3swiD9jkLtCxaukaPJc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfPWy1eQspGpfKWxLGPefWnfTu9ZfPz9FDgEpiCW4PwA_TdA9aoQL4Bg V images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL_TtvrVDoFMap2lV7rFUV_n3upq6XxHYp1R9at4UjMf7rKluKPFmzkdQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0J8yiinahxcFby4Szov3X-xWLRJ67ZZzRPiZMnG9Z4IuB34Vf_1atyt0 V images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1KzKo4lvhKW1D0yG_GLm91dQIE60IP4NOP37E9Nnoe54XhSYXBH8qzKA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMGxwZmFJd-ChWm-Tyh7qBM6u3Qk7Nc9kVU5p7CqfnpQjAv4VdgYanlw V images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ7VzLzai_I0DHqxOamwIUzRgPP4p2NYyNyOs-cgB8sY7jIZZFefV45JU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdIRc1bCxDO_-h0NKFsN5pXCIQ_FstXuCSdUJzAWePm_bzrQkixsmoRdM V images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCLg-lNamvSabFe_3IHsYs2WaXj4zNC46zAv-munquxsyKaw5i7CADyw

I cant wait for my Blackburn side to go up against man city tonight I think it will be a very interesting game.

We are currently in the best form we've been in- setting a new record for unbeaten games and winning 4 of our last 5. I rested my key players on Sunday, sacrificing what would've almost certainly been 3 points but I had to settle for a draw so I hope it was worth it!

I cant wait for my Blackburn side to go up against man city tonight I think it will be a very interesting game.

We are currently in the best form we've been in- setting a new record for unbeaten games and winning 4 of our last 5. I rested my key players on Sunday' date=' sacrificing what would've almost certainly been 3 points but I had to settle for a draw so I hope it was worth it![/quote']

Good luck to you both! May you have a fantastic match!. As for me, I never rest players for matches. I just play the ones who are fit enough for the match, and currently my best squad is ready for this match against Norwich :P

[move]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjx3I7ZRKNMqCiRZ641u93GzRwAWwXgzgsgxz_8uqONS9ZEp0eZ8YR_A[/move]

Mike joins AlfretonTown

mike_120112.jpg

The SC Internacional wonderkid Mike dos santos Nenatarvicius has signed a 4 year contract with Alfreton Town. Mike was one of the top transfer target of Alfreton and they finally managed to sign the Brazilian striker. Mike will play up front on the left side as Harry will move to centre with Ali Ashfaq and the Roma flop Vestenicky are likely to leave the club.

Alfreton has also broke their transfer record by signing Mike for a reported deal of about 940k.

Kika "The Master" Derbyshire(Arsenalisbest Forum) steered Derby County to victory against Norwich City.Derby County beat Norwich City 4 - 1 on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw in their English Championship Cup Round 4 fixture.

Hendrick and Vargas were amongst the goalscorers.

Blackburn go through 2-0. That's a big upset!