LOSS Sun 4 May [A] 2 - 3 Southport

LOSS Thu 8 May [H] 1 - 7 Ebbsfleet United

LOSS Sun 11 May [A] 2 - 3 Grimsby Town

WIN Thu 15 May [H] 2 - 1 Chester FC

WIN Sun 18 May [A] 4 - 0 Alfreton Town

DRAW Thu 22 May [H] 2 - 2 Macclesfield Town

WIN Sun 25 May [A] 4 - 1 Tamworth

WIN Thu 29 May [H] 4 - 1 Hereford United

Lets be honest' date=' there are teams in Division 5 who out performed Telford, with better form, better GD and more points accrued. However, to define “the best” purely based upon points is too ignore some incredible turn arounds, heart and genuine will to succeed that is need in the most competitive worlds and I am delighted to say that the EC30K community recognise this – its epitomised in Gorbash’s resurrection of Telford.

To start the month by conceding 14 goals in 4 games and go on to win MoM for the division is testament to that turn around. The remaining 5 games of the month saw Telford nab 16 goals, conceding just 5.

The turn around has been thanks in large part to the form of three players – Blackburn ($ scored) Laurent (4 scored) and Malele (5 Scored) and their combined rich vein of form has seen them triumh when prefiously they may have faltered (particular when conceding possession and still getting 3 pts).

If ever there was a way to illustrate how important form can be its with this telford side. Having been battered by Ebsfleet, the narrow loss that followed against Grimbsy led to a perfect opportunity – a home game against an unmanaged Chester. The 3 pts there propelled the side forward and this is now an entirely different beast. Wht does this illustrate form you may ask? The side, through the good and the bad, have stuck rigidly to the same

Gorbash has gone young and cheap – as so many in the lower divisions have to. Working with a tight budget meant he quickly exhausted his transfer spend and as such the barren transfer lands of May reflect most and was completely dead for AFC Telford.

Well done Gorbash on your deserved award of the 5th division’s Manager of the Month!

5th Division Runner Up this Month:-

[u']Barnet’s Monkeyshuffle [/u](just missed out on three from 3!) with 4 votes

Congrats Gorbash - You got my vote :) ...and to all the MOTM managers.

Great stuff again by Ed. Really enjoy reading all the MOTM write ups. Long may you continue ;)

Monkeyshuffl

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Blackpool News

Got myself a GK. Asenjo comes in. He has a chance of a cheeky +1 in the next few days.

Also signed World Cup bound Wijnaldum. He can play anywhere across the midfield, so will be really useful.

Final bit of news is a great +2 for Caio today. So great back up he has become (I love Yoda).

Asenjo 87

Montoya 88 Capoue 90 Kalas 86 Rose 88

Casemiro 87 Wijnaldum 88 Van Ginkel 88

Ince 85 Oliveira 87 Atsu 87

Subs

Fryers 83

Carroll 84

Caio 85

Tah 82

Hojberg 82

Werner 83

Goodwille 83 (Loan)

Really need another FC, but I have run out of cash now. Perhaps that's one for another time (end of the season).

Oh dear.

Officially now in crisis

3 defeats on the bounce!

Ed Moses was unable to prevent a Oldham Athletic defeat to Notts County.

Oldham Athletic slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Notts County in their Division 3 fixture.

Büttner was on the scoresheet for his side Oldham Althletic

Ryan Giggs ( Treble 1999) steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Arsenal.

Manchester United beat Arsenal 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Müller scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reus was also on the scoresheet for his side...

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

there's a big lot of empty clubs. I don't know why.:(

Is that all they are offered to other managers. Notified when one becomes available ... jajaja.

Diego Milito returns to Racing Club! Let Diego!

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Is that all they are offered to other managers. Notified when one becomes available ... jajaja.

Diego Milito returns to Racing Club! Let Diego!

oh really? Hope he play & score regularly.

Harry Redknapp steered Torquay United to victory against Bury.

Torquay United outclassed Bury and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Mariano scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hayden was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Away from home under my first game in charge against a squad up near the promotion battle was always going to be a hard start of life here at Torquay but my squad came out on top, with a stunning first game Hayden who was in Div 5 before heading back to Arsenal joined on loan and grabbed two of the goals, and our very own starlet Mariano grabbed two goals as well.

Patrick Weihrauch is back from a domestic suspension and is available for selection.

Played 20 games under the last manager only got three goals but I will now put him to the test as see what he has to offer.

If anyone has a 75+ CB for loan get hold of me as my back line is looking very dim like.

286px-Torquay_United_FC.svg.png

Isaac+Hayden+om7g8QGGjJvm.jpg

Hayden Makes Impact On Debut!

With Torquay United under going changes the past week, there new manager made two new signings in the form of Brad Smith from Liverpool on a season long loan and Isaac Hayden on a season long loan from Arsenal. There coach Mattuie Beckett has said the young duo aged 20 and 19 both showed up to training ready to get game time, we are more then happy with the way they both played in the debut games here in League Two football and both have a big part to play in keeping up the push away from relagation. Isaac Hayden made a impact very quick for Torquay United, the 19 year old who played four times for none league side Macclesfield Town before heading back to EPL side Arsenal, grabbed two goals on his debut and went on to set up a goal for Torquay youngester Diaz Mariano, the English youngester had this to say:

When Arsenal manager Fez came to me saying I have a second chance of a loan spell this time with League Two side Torquay United, I strait away got in touch with there manager Beckett. He told me the plans for the season, and the way he works with football and the way he expects 110% out of every player not only on game time but also in training. I could not turn down this chance, Beckett has done a lot for clubs all over the world and his record shows that with the amount of cups he has won, Torquay are under going change and I am happy to be a big part of that, I can not wait to make a impact at this club and show the fans what I have to offer.

Beckett latter came out saying he could not beleave the way the team played against a team fighting in the top half of the table, Bury are a great young squad there manager Riece Monro has a lot to offer there, and for us to come out with not only a 4-1 win but to have been in controle of most of the game shocked me. He will make his team know what went wrong and I am one to say I cant see them leaking many points this season but to us was a shock.

Fans of Torquay got a taist of what Beckett can offer said one football pundet he has a great background in football and it wont be long before bigger teams come knocking but for now, all eyes are on how he can do and we all wish him the best of luck.

Bury have sold 3 players for 5.1 million and I now begin to buy players i want and make this team mine. Despite joining when we was in play offs i have fallen to 8th which is still good considering the strength of the teams in this league and with Bury's best player being 78 :)

The offer for Free Agent Tim HOOGLAND from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Newest arrival at sixfields. At 85 is my highest rated player, and for just over £2mill its great buiseness. Hes worth more than £6mill to us :D

Lost out to Mame Diouf, bit surprised he was on the free agents list :confused:

Newest arrival at sixfields. At 85 is my highest rated player' date=' and for just over £2mill its great buiseness. Hes worth more than £6mill to us :D

Lost out to Mame Diouf, bit surprised he was on the free agents list :confused:[/quote']

Sorry dude... I pipped you by £50k. Can't believe he's a free agent... or that I got him for under £7m.