|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: EC 30,000 MR's/Reports Etc Thread

Not sitting here arguing' date=' seen you make a [b']couple of unnecessary comments[/b] today around the gw if he would enjoy a challenge with a better team more i don't see why you need to get annoyed by this

Merely airing my views, if you don't like it the door is that way >>>>>>>>. I am joking of course.

I have seen managers jump from club to club early in set ups searching vainly for something better, it does not come along and consequently they quit. So my point is stick with a club and make them as good as you can.

Regarding the bolded part, I read your comments in 7777 so definitely a case of pot and kettle fella.

Nuneaton 1-10 Crystal Palace' date=' Scorers Jedinak (4) Chamakh (2) Puncheon (2) Ince (2)

Happy to be the first club to hit double figures in the game world, Jedinak with 4 goals which I'm happy with as he will be one of the few lads staying, Ince double I'm also happy with as he's in the plans. the two other goal scorers futures are hanging in the balance untill my transfer plans become more clear after deals go through,

Easy tiger! Try doing it when the real games start, if you do, then we'll talk! ;)

There's no need to be so aggressive with everyone' date=' you make your choices and I make mine. I can understand your point if someone had left the league after just joining it, but because someone changes to a higher division team at the start of a new GW with full squads and full transfer budgets, I just don't see your point. Like I said to you before, many others would have done the same.[/quote']

How on earth am I being aggressive, I am expressing my opinion regarding jumping from club to club. Not just you per se others have done it as well.

You still did not really answer my question regarding if another club better than Millwall came along then what? Would you move again. All I am saying is be thankful with whatever you get that's all.

Merely airing my views' date=' if you don't like it the door is that way >>>>>>>>. I am joking of course.

I have seen managers jump from club to club early in set ups searching vainly for something better, it does not come along and consequently they quit. So my point is stick with a club and make them as good as you can.

Regarding the bolded part, I read your comments in 7777 so definitely a case of pot and kettle fella.

I've moved on from the 7777 episode last week mate and I think shairflair has too tbh, haven't spoke about it to him but we've spoke in the forum since and if he wants to speak about it i i'm happy too and I can assure him there's no bad feelings towards him and we can brush it under the carpet,

This is 30,000 anyway a fresh new game for us all so all this bickering should stop!

I've moved on from the 7777 episode last week mate and I think shairflair has too tbh' date=' haven't spoke about it to him but we've spoke in the forum since and if he wants to speak about it i i'm happy too and I can assure him there's no bad feelings towards him and we can brush it under the carpet,

This is 30,000 anyway a fresh new game for us all so all this bickering should stop![/quote']

Well then don't jump all over my opinion because it differs to yours. I have explained my reasoning behind why I stated what I did. I have seen managers jump from club to club on countless occasions and then when they feel they have taken them as far as they can they quit.

Now I am not saying this is what Midge will do, what I am saying is sometimes striving for something better is not always the best way forward.

Easy tiger! Try doing it when the real games start' date=' if you do, then we'll talk! ;)[/quote']

Not bragging with this report mate just happy to get off to a free scoring start. No disrespect intended towards Nuneaton with this report either.

Well then don't jump all over my opinion because it differs to yours. I have explained my reasoning behind why I stated what I did. I have seen managers jump from club to club on countless occasions and then when they feel they have taken them as far as they can they quit.

Now I am not saying this is what Midge will do' date=' what I am saying is sometimes striving for something better is not always the best way forward. [/font']

I Agree with you, like i said should he stay with Millwall then he should be forgiven for it but once the gw has stability and we know who's here for the long run then thats when club hopping gets annoying

I've moved on from the 7777 episode last week mate and I think shairflair has too tbh' date=' haven't spoke about it to him but we've spoke in the forum since and if he wants to speak about it i i'm happy too and I can assure him there's no bad feelings towards him and we can brush it under the carpet,

This is 30,000 anyway a fresh new game for us all so all this bickering should stop![/quote']

Amen to that, I've PM'ed Matt anyway to keep it off the thread. We can sort it between ourselves.

So then chaps

Is this the thread to post on ?

Very confusing as I see 2 other threads created by 2 different people

I just love something that is so well organised :rolleyes:

The Treble's thread is mutually Closed by the members,will get soon deleted.This is the place to be.

Erm....... Why am I getting mentioned?????

New 450K Watford man Cauley Woodrow is loan listed for anyone interested. Due a rise and is currently at 75, would be a decent deal for very small clubs in the set-up. However, I recommend you get him now as I most likely won't be able to loan him out when all my deals are completed due to squad size and chairman restrictions etc!

New 450K Watford man Cauley Woodrow is loan listed for anyone interested. Due a rise and is currently at 75' date=' would be a decent deal for very small clubs in the set-up. However, I recommend you get him now as I most likely won't be able to loan him out when all my deals are completed due to squad size and chairman restrictions etc![/quote']

i know hes going to rise but he isnt very good. Two goals in league 2 with near 1000 mins is poor. If he just plays and dosent score i mean he will rise but not justly.

Forest Green Rovers Updates

The Newly appointed manager RPR was quick to get on to work and was able to pull off 5 new signings within the 24 hours of his job.The fans are over the moon as the signs of change have now arrived at Forest and now they truly believe that this could be the year in which their surge towards promotion and ultimately Premier league,BEGINS!

52516.jpg

(Larnell Cole)

70017.jpg

(Gallagher)

55680.jpg

(Nichools)

63875.jpg

(Amadou)

63621.jpg

(Gorocito)

The Manager is said to be delighted with the new signings and was full of praise for his new members of the squad

They all are important players who would strengthen our squad.I wont go overboard though by saying that they all are World Class and are destined for amazing things but I still believe they are very good players who will certainly improve the aging squad of this Forest side.I'd also like to share that we are in for other players aswell but I wont want to give you news about them as yet as nothing's concrete.

Forest Kick start their season against Maccelsfield on 23rd and RPR looks certain more names will arrive by then.

1st Signing signals palace intention

The first official signing unveiled by Crystal Palace is young spanish foward Jese Rodriquez, unfortunately Jese suffered an injury playing for madrid in the champions league which will keep him out untill next season which means a near rise is now unlikely however still delighted to pull it off.

Deal - 5M + Adrian Marriapa and Jerome Thomas

probably paid more than what i could of but didn't want to take any risks considering there was a few clubs in for him.

Every manager is listed with his team here.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2868804&postcount=1

There are still a lot of forumers who haven't posted in this thread & I don't know who they are. So I kindly request you all to take a look at the above list and give me your forum name so we can have a perfect record of forumers present in this EC.

Thanks

Best of Luck to all!

Top Stuff mate!