RPR

|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

I would love to take them!

Add me to your friends list mate, and as soon as I see a spare team available ill offer them to you. This league is looking for top managers.

If any other manager is wanting to join this league, pm me or add as friend on sm and ill do my best !

I will be doing Manager of the Month as of next sesson, Ive spoken to Ed and he's happy for me to do it...

So once the season is finished, ill be taking votes on your manager of the year. Will you be EC30000 first manager of the year.

If you look through the Divisions, there are some teams who have had superb seasons with really small budgets.

000cf1bdd2451017674803.jpg

Once the play off's have finished ill be advertising this again and looking for your votes. If you want to vote now, just pm me.

You can simply give me your M.O.T.Y for each division or just the one overall manager of the year...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZD5kIeheK6a2ctet8I339MeeixGqaIjzikhkJpcle_i01WubL

YOUR GAMEWORLD NEEDS YOUR VOTES !!!

I offered you top price my chairman would pay for a 78 rated player. Then u counter with Hummells and de gea lol..:rolleyes:

You're United and still licking lips at the prospect of a 78 talent from a div 3 club. At least your chairman knows United don't need these risers.

Last auto promotion spot up for grabs in D4

3 Burton Albion 45 30 85

4 EXETER CITY 45 31 84

Last fixture

Division 4

7 August 2014

Exeter City - Burton Albion

Think Exeter just about have the edge player wise although a couple of key players are injured which narrows the gap, only 1 loss in last 16 games

Burton haven't lost in 6 but had diabolical form prior to that .

Good luck, let the best team ( Exeter win )

Last auto promotion spot up for grabs in D4

3 Burton Albion 45 30 85

4 EXETER CITY 45 31 84

Last fixture

Division 4

7 August 2014

Exeter City - Burton Albion

Think Exeter just about have the edge player wise although a couple of key players are injured which narrows the gap' date=' only 1 loss in last 16 games

Burton haven't lost in 6 but had diabolical form prior to that .

Good luck, let the best team ( Exeter win )[/quote']

and whoever loses, makes it through the play offs.

best of luck Mr M.

You're United and still licking lips at the prospect of a 78 talent from a div 3 club. At least your chairman knows United don't need these risers.

Lol... I sold him to you ! Wanted to take him back, but never mind. Good luck with him.

Derby County are safe from relegation and as a result of this dismal season in which the new manager Allan got 20 points in 16 games, he has decided to elect for many new fresh faces (all 87-88), including about at least 8 new signings; however, we will have to say good-bye to Adriano (91), 3 88's (Schieber, Vargas, Ogbonna), Iakovenko (85), Casado (83), and other random players I don't give a crap about. Hopefully these new faces can bring a promotion challenge for Derby next season. Also will be selling 4 more players to bring several more 87-88s before the new season

Derby County are safe from relegation and as a result of this dismal season in which the new manager Allan got 20 points in 16 games' date=' he has decided to elect for many new fresh faces (all 87-88), including about at least 8 new signings; however, we will have to say good-bye to Adriano (91), 3 88's (Schieber, Vargas, Ogbonna), Iakovenko (85), Casado (83), and other random players I don't give a crap about. Hopefully these new faces can bring a promotion challenge for Derby next season. Also will be selling 4 more players to bring several more 87-88s before the new season [/center']

Keep it PG mate ;)

Its the end of season time and would like to loan 2 players to use in the play offs if possible.

I think you'll find in forum set ups, taking loan players just for play offs is not the done thing.

an unwritten rule if you like.

nothing anyone can do if you really don't care but hopefully no one will agree to loan players anyway.

I think you'll find in forum set ups' date=' taking loan players just for play offs is not the done thing.

an unwritten rule if you like.

nothing anyone can do if you really don't care but hopefully no one will agree to loan players anyway.[/quote']

No problem buddy

I will be doing Manager of the Month as of next sesson' date=' Ive spoken to Ed and he's happy for me to do it...

So once the season is finished, ill be taking votes on your manager of the year. Will you be EC30000 first manager of the year.

If you look through the Divisions, there are some teams who have had superb seasons with really small budgets.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlTXQDgPNzs4TmozgEbK4nsnjCHLjKN98xpKrOcROSewyD4_qLjw

Once the play off's have finished ill be advertising this again and looking for your votes. If you want to vote now, just pm me.

You can simply give me your M.O.T.Y for each division or just the one overall manager of the year...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZD5kIeheK6a2ctet8I339MeeixGqaIjzikhkJpcle_i01WubL

YOUR GAMEWORLD NEEDS YOUR VOTES !!!

Cmon people... Pm me with your votes...

Pretty decent season.. ended in the middle of table after a fantastic 2nd part of the season where I managed to get 46pts in the 23 games.. the target of next season is obviously get promoted to Div 3.

Gillingham finished 22nd in div 3, so will be playing in the 4th division next season. Promising signs though winning all 3 final games since I took over

Congrats to all the title winners

Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

2nd place on League, final in EC Cup, Messi player of the year and Diego Costa topscorer of League. Positive season for Chelsea, but next season we want win something.

Really pleased with how my Stevenage have avoided relegation.

When I took over we were pretty much doomed and heading for Div 4.

After 15 games in charge, I only lost 3 and managed to stay up due to 4 points from my last 2 games.

Looking forward to next season's relegation battle already! :(