|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

TBH I think people should stop moaning full stop, people are free to buy/sell whoever they please.

I have been big clubs, I have been numerous small clubs in top set ups just gotta get on with it, there in lies the challenge exactly how difficult it is.

I would never agree to some "unwritten" rule over who should buy who because that is more against the spirit of the game than anything and there will always be a few people who would ignore it anyhow....

Good enough manager and talent spotter and you will be just fine. :)

Shorpe Beat Plymouth on penalties....A very weird set of penalties finishing 1-0 :) anyways very happy to clinch promotion!

Gutted but ...... Shorpe were the better side

Well done Luis :)

Looks like my players couldnt hit a Cows Arse with a banjo in the penalty shootout :eek:

Unbelievable night for Gateshead as we win the play off final 2-1 versus Aldershot.The debt has been paid off as well and we now stand 2.5m in the black.Looking forward to the Division 4 challenge next term.

Well done fella . . . Look forward to our games in Div 4 :)

TBH I think people should stop moaning full stop' date=' people are free to buy/sell whoever they please.

I have been big clubs, I have been numerous small clubs in top set ups just gotta get on with it, there in lies the challenge exactly how difficult it is.

I would never agree to some "unwritten" rule over who should buy who because that is more against the spirit of the game than anything and there will always be a few people who would ignore it anyhow....

Good enough manager and talent spotter and you will be just fine. :)[/quote']

Yeah I agree. The notion of unwritten rules regarding not only transfers but anything seems fanciful and against the spirit of the game. They can't be agreed upon and more importantly they can't be enforced. If some managers want to play by "unwritten rules" that's fine but people can't expect everyone to and then get upset when they don't.

I'm only a small club in this GW but would have no problem bigger clubs bidding against me. I don't expect or need charity to try and do well; I knew the challenge I signed on for in taking on a small club and accept the downsides it brings. This in turn just makes it more satisfying should I manage to achieve success with my small club.

As Ray says "Good enough manager and talent spotter and you will be just fine. :)"

Well done mate...

cheers mate

Gutted but ...... Shorpe were the better side

Well done Luis :)

Looks like my players couldnt hit a Cows Arse with a banjo in the penalty shootout :eek:

cheers bud, was gutted I had to beat you to get promoted.

Did celebrate by getting a little drunk last night, after all its easy to get smashed out here on holiday with this heat and so on B)

I will be doing Manager of the Month as of next sesson' date=' Ive spoken to Ed and he's happy for me to do it...

So once the season is finished, ill be taking votes on your manager of the year. Will you be EC30000 first manager of the year.

If you look through the Divisions, there are some teams who have had superb seasons with really small budgets.

000cf1bdd2451017674803.jpg

Once the play off's have finished ill be advertising this again and looking for your votes. If you want to vote now, just pm me.

You can simply give me your M.O.T.Y for each division or just the one overall manager of the year...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZD5kIeheK6a2ctet8I339MeeixGqaIjzikhkJpcle_i01WubL

YOUR GAMEWORLD NEEDS YOUR VOTES !!!

Looking for your votes people on EC30000 first season. Pm me your votes for each division, or just one team overall.

Stuart Pearce takes control of Grimsby Town.

The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Grimsby Town were founded in 1878 and play their home games at Blundell Park in Cleethorpes. The club is also known as The Mariners.

not quite like my starting club sunderland but a starting blocks exactly that, currently 300k in the red and a smallish squad hopefully get back in green sharpish and start moving a few bods around to a more likeable squad.

End of season and got to start moving things around with the squad.

Engles will be moving on for 8.1m which is a pretty big amount of cash and which would allow me to sign 2-3 players. Scouting a few players here and tgere but seems like now everyone is very active in the market

Liverpool win the bidding war to bring Julian Draxler to the club, certainly a bit of an upgrade on Fabio Borini as my third choice striker!!

TBH did not really pay much attention to this set-up for a bit through no fault but my own but the end of season seems like a good time to Re-evaluate and see if we can get anything going in the market, our end of season League form was Dissapointing but would have taken a 3rd place finish any day of the week, in terms of squads, teams probably overachieved.

Congrats to United on there League triumph TBH with the squads they Chelsea and City have think it will be nigh on mpossible to challenge them in the future but God loves a trier :)

Liverpool win the bidding war to bring Julian Draxler to the club' date=' certainly a bit of an upgrade on Fabio Borini as my third choice striker!!

TBH did not really pay much attention to this set-up for a bit through no fault but my own but the end of season seems like a good time to Re-evaluate and see if we can get anything going in the market, our end of season League form was Dissapointing but would have taken a 3rd place finish any day of the week, in terms of squads, teams probably overachieved.

Congrats to United on there League triumph TBH with the squads they Chelsea and City have think it will be nigh on mpossible to challenge them in the future but God loves a trier :)[/quote']

Cheers for the loan of Moi Gomez mate, he played really well for me:-

Played 38

Scored 5

Assists 10

Average Rating 7.32

Was pretty reliant on him (my next most played outfielder played 22! ) to be honest and really appreciate the loan.

Any danger of some loans for the new season? Missed promotion losing the Playoff final to Leeds so need to ensure I max out performance wise next season and the squad/funds I have aint gonna do it on its own!

Regardless, I appreciate your help season 1.

Cheers for the loan of Moi Gomez mate' date=' he played really well for me:-

Played 38

Scored 5

Assists 10

Average Rating 7.32

Was pretty reliant on him (my next most played outfielder played 22! ) to be honest and really appreciate the loan.

Any danger of some loans for the new season? Missed promotion losing the Playoff final to Leeds so need to ensure I max out performance wise next season and the squad/funds I have aint gonna do it on its own!

Regardless, I appreciate your help season 1.[/quote']

No probs mate happy to help.

I can loan you Gomez again for next season for sure as you have had him previously, with regards others will Prob see if I can do a few deals and then see what I have got left. had one other enquiry from a manager who will Prob have the next pick so to speak but happy to share what I have between you two guys for the "higher end loans"

No probs mate happy to help.

I can loan you Gomez again for next season for sure as you have had him previously' date=' with regards others will Prob see if I can do a few deals and then see what I have got left. had one other enquiry from a manager who will Prob have the next pick so to speak but happy to share what I have between you two guys for the "higher end loans"[/quote']

You Sir are the Richard Gere of this here GW - both an Officer and A Gentleman.

(although I am unsure about the Officer part - unless its Officer of making people fell warm and fluffy inside in which case your all over it).

I will not only take Moi Gomez back for another season but I'll also pay half his wages. Cant say fairer than that now can I (still would love to see Flanno getting 30+ games for me and hold out hope that the Pug Eared one will be in an Oldham shirt this coming season ;))