|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

I will be doing Manager of the Month as of next sesson' date=' Ive spoken to Ed and he's happy for me to do it...

So once the season is finished, ill be taking votes on your manager of the year. Will you be EC30000 first manager of the year.

If you look through the Divisions, there are some teams who have had superb seasons with really small budgets.

000cf1bdd2451017674803.jpg

Once the play off's have finished ill be advertising this again and looking for your votes. If you want to vote now, just pm me.

You can simply give me your M.O.T.Y for each division or just the one overall manager of the year...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZD5kIeheK6a2ctet8I339MeeixGqaIjzikhkJpcle_i01WubL

YOUR GAMEWORLD NEEDS YOUR VOTES !!!

Thanks to all managers who have voted, More votes the better, results will be announced this sunday...

[/url]

Z

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRruBfz9jAneS5Mu-xeFafsZ-DMSZlwk37mq0HEbCCS6RP8pqNg

Beattie Takes Up Assistant Job!

The deal has been done, after being relegated to none league football for season two, League two side Accrington Stanley have singed League One semi finally losers Wolves manager Mattuie Beckett on a two year contract. The new coach was quick to offer ex England striker James Beattie a role at the club as his number two and the job was taken up by the 36 year old who has told the coach he will not become a player coach and will take a back seat at the club. In over news it is also expected 32 year old Danny Webber will become a player coach at the club for the time being, the 32 year old played 22 games in the last seasons campaign and coach Beckett has said he wants the club to stay with the way it is looking with a few changes. Star player Dom Dwyer is expected to be one of the more important players to be leaving, the 24 year old has not played for the new conference side and coach Beckett has said he is not expect to be at the club come next season, Beckett has said he is waiting to see how the club does in pre season but is not expecting to much change to the club he has taken over for the season up coming.

2Q==

24 year old told he is not expected to be part of Beckett's plans!

In over news tonight Accrington Stanley played host to EPL side Sunderland in a pre season match up witch brought only 516 fans to the ground, but the fans who did come saw a great outcome to the club after Stanley won 2-1 against the more powerful Sunderland. Goals came from man in question Dwyer and Harlee Dean, coach Beckett had this to say after the match:

Next up for Accrington is a trip from Crew Alexandra coach Beckett is optimistic about the match up against a team he played against last season at Wolves but is not expecting the same out come as tonight, he is hoping for at least a draw and hopes fans will turn up for the match up.

Respuesta: Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

220px-Wigan_Athletic.svg.png

Season 1 Player Of The Year

williamcarvalho4.jpg

-William Carvalho-

Games Played - 41

Goals Scored - 24

Assists - 11

MOTM's - 8

Season 1 Young Player Of The Year

tyias-browning-everton-austria-wien-vienna_2999240.jpg?20130906154531

-Tyias Browning-

Games Played - 18

Goals Scored - 1

Assists - 1

Diego Milito (READING) in my team has scored 25 goals and has given 14 assists; and he has been "Man of Match" 11 times (the most). And he has played only 33 matches. So I think Milito has been the best player of the season IMO. :D

Re: Respuesta: Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Diego Milito (READING) in my team has scored 25 goals and has given 14 assists; and he has been "Man of Match" 11 times (the most). And he has played only 33 matches. So I think Milito has been the best player of the season IMO. :D

Milito is a ST, Carvalho is a DM.

Plus its Wigan's player of the season, not the league's :P.

End of Season Sale at DFS, sorry, that’s Oldham.

Need to bolster at the back, add some midfield steel or creativity or simply need a magic man to hit the back of the net? Maybe you want to add a little depth to the squad?

Look no further than……

Mauro Zarate

Aged 27, Rated 88

Position : AM©,F(RLC)

17095.jpg

Season Stats:- 18 games produced 17 goals!!!!!! He also nabbed 8 assists and 5 MoM’s, hence the very decent average rating of 7.94 – that’s an 8 outta 10 striker who gets a goal almost every game!!!!

Current CV £7.2m

Darron Gibson

Aged 26, Rated 87

Position : DM,M©

29179.jpg

Season Stats:- Played 15, gaining 2 goals, 3 assists and a MoM – average rating 7.47

Current CV £8.0m

Nick Viergever

Aged 25, Rated 87

Position : D(LC),DM©

42137.jpg

Season Stats:- Played 20, gaining 3 assists and a MoM – average rating 7.10

Current CV £8.3m

Alexander Buttner

Aged 25, Rated 86

Position : D,DM,M,AM(L)

35236.jpg

Season Stats:- Played 20 with an average rating of 6.98

Current CV £6.9m

Onyekachi Apam

Aged 27, Rated 84

Position : D(RC)

19385.jpg

Season Stats:- Played 11 with an average rating of 7.45

Current CV £4.3m

Open to pretty much an kind of offer that's at least equal to external, so cash, players, cash and players etc - pretty much anything goes.

Let me know if your interested.

The offer for Anton KANIBOLOTSKIY of Shakhtar Donetsk from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

New era starting at Notts with this bad boy. First team for Shaktar so you cant go wrong and should hit 88+ without doing much at all

Transfers a go go!

One definitely in -

The offer for Iago ASPAS of Sevilla from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

Aside from the Liverpool connection which I love, the lad is rated 88 and worth £8.2m to me - I'm getting him for Apam and a few quid so the transfers costing less than £5m. Happy days.

One could be in -

The offer for Raúl DE TOMÁS of Real Madrid from.....

Oldham Athletic worth £1.0M plus Senah MANGO

Cheltenham Town worth £400,000 plus Thomas PLEDL

Real Madrid will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly..

And one definitely not in -

The deal involving Oldham Athletic and Andrés GUARDADO of Bayern has been rejected. Bayern have instead chosen to proceed with the offer from Queens Park Rangers worth £2,780,000 plus Mikel BALENZIAGA and Coll DONALDSON. The transfer will be completed shortly..

And so it is I switch to other targets........

Transfers a go go!

One definitely in -

Aside from the Liverpool connection which I love' date=' the lad is rated 88 and worth £8.2m to me - I'm getting him for Apam and a few quid so the transfers costing less than £5m. Happy days.

One could be in -

And so it is I switch to other targets........[/quote']

You never know , Aspas might turn good ;)

That Madrid boy i was going to sign a week ago but i left it

Transfers a go go!

One definitely in -

Aside from the Liverpool connection which I love' date=' the lad is rated 88 and worth £8.2m to me - I'm getting him for Apam and a few quid so the transfers costing less than £5m. Happy days.

One could be in -

And so it is I switch to other targets........[/quote']

I regret selling De Tomas in the first place :rolleyes:

Got a dilemma my star defender has a big cash bid on him but do I cash in or not, Kind of fond of him since I outbid Raz to get him.

I regret selling De Tomas in the first place :rolleyes:

Got a dilemma my star defender has a big cash bid on him but do I cash in or not' date=' Kind of fond of him since I outbid Raz to get him.[/quote']

I'd take the £5.3 mate. You could do some serious transfer damage with that chunk of change.

What team are you

The mighty Cheltenham Town mate B)

Noisy's at Cheltenham I think

Correcto Mundo :P

I'd take the £5.3 mate. You could do some serious transfer damage with that chunk of change.

Hmm maybe your right for a 82 I could maybe bring in a couple of 83's for that.

The offer for César MELI of Northampton Town from Colón has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for José IZQUIERDO of Northampton Town from Once Caldas has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Two depatures from Northampton, bringing in just over £5 million. Most will be re invested on young risers

After the Sky Blues have captured talented youngsters Julian Green, Iver Fossum, Moses Daddy and Albert Rusnak, as well as skipper José Miguel Cubero, rumour has that a couple of last season regulars are going out the exit door. Conor Thomas and Victor Andrade could be on their way to provide some more cash for future signing. Tin Jedvaj and Nathan Aké have already drawn some major attention, but the manager hasn't given up hope of convincing the defensive stronghold to stay at the Sixfields.

My ickle club are pleased to announce the departure of Costa Demerson for 4.4m :):):):):):)

Bought for 1m plus a player of about 300k he has turned into a good bit of business for the club.

The fact I'm selling my best player is merely an irrelevant detail :o