|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Starlet makes his choice

fcb_gaudino_628.jpg

Gianluca Gaudino has opted to join Notts county on a long term contract after a fee was agreed with the German giants Bayern. Very excited to see this player join our team as he has massive potential and not just potential , world class potential. Was the star vs Wolfsburg and will only get better from here on in. With peps record of bringing through youth talent im not to worried about his progress being halted. He will continue to grow and at the tender age of 17. A couple of more first team performances will mean an easy 80+. £3m was a lot to give but when you break through as a 17 year old i had to splash the cash. Really it was a choice over Neves of Porto or him. Neves will get more mins but only one was the world talent.

Christian ABBIATI has completed his move to Barnet from AC Milan for £206,000 plus Gen SHOJI

Essentialy swapping a 79 for a 89 lol

Manuel PASQUAL has completed his move to Barnet from ACF Fiorentina for £1,776,000 plus Claudio AQUINO and Ali MESSAOUD

Along with Abbiati, Pasqual is now a stand out player at the club being rated 89

Possible two more signings later today and then hopefully a couple more after tonights match just to boost numbers if the clubs wages dont take all the moneys thats left :o

Z8GNMmU.png

Before I joined (15 Aug 2014):

jKzWLw6t7RBmx.png

Thibault Peyre (76)' date=' Mihail Platica (78), Ibrahim Coşkun (76), Vidal Jonxa (78), Alberto Carlos (76) + 8 players worth 10k.[/color']

3qNvhWE.png

After I joined: (24 Aug 2014)

jbs6OhqwOBOcoE.png

Fabián Carmona (77), João Nunes (75) + more to join...

It would be a shame..

if one of your starting players got injured lol

They won't. If someone injures one of my players...he will have to loan me one that plays in the same position as the player who got injured.

So don't jblCekMUI2su5G.png me.

ibd7d26RFJD60i.gif

Agreed with Noisy

:P

And I'll make sure no one does Hard tackling' date=' instead I'll make sure people use Aggressive tackling :D [/font']

Z8GNMmU.png

Before I joined (15 Aug 2014):

jKzWLw6t7RBmx.png

Thibault Peyre (76)' date=' Mihail Platica (78), Ibrahim Coşkun (76), Vidal Jonxa (78), Alberto Carlos (76) + 8 players worth 10k.[/color']

3qNvhWE.png

After I joined: (24 Aug 2014)

jbs6OhqwOBOcoE.png

Fabián Carmona (77), João Nunes (75) + more to join...

not sure why you have added all those 80's into your starting line up, I didn't need them at Burton last season.

and your reserve team that you will need on Tuesday is looking like a 70 rated side at the moment, a lot lower than last season, good luck in bringing in the rest of your squad and for tonights game, I just have to go and change my tackling setting now.

Northampton : Season Two

Northamtpon are almost ready for the new season, not perfectly happy with the squad, mainly due to waiting for externals to buy our expensive players for the rebuild. But here are our current transfer dealings.

In

- Victor Anichebe (87) £3.8million

- Darren Bent (87) £3million

- Jonathan Dos Santos (86) £4.3million

- Femenía Kiko (85) £2.4million

- Kenneth Omeruo (84) 4.1million

- Naomichi Ueda (75) £660,000

Total Spent - £18.4million

Out

- Tim Hoogland (85) £4.5million

- Bebe (85) £5.8million

- Gerson Magrao (83) £2.8million

- Lotem Zino (77) £750,000

Total Cash Recieved - £13.9million

So we have spent £4.5million overall, which im fairly happy with as the depth is better and better rated players. Still need to sell six players which will bring in over £25million, hopefully externals bid soon.

My squad for tonights league game looks like this.

Starke (87)

Reviellere (88) Omeruo (84) Telles (86)

Kiko (85) Diaby (87) Livermoore (85) J.D.Santos (86) Djalo (83)

Bent (87) Anichebe (87)

Areola (84), Filipe (83), El Messaoudi (77), Caicedo (77), Correa (77), Marion (80), Kiike (84)

Not the best bench, but all the 77s need to be risen. The club is currently worth £78.6mill, aiming to have that around the £100mill mark once externals bid for my players and I complete the rebuild.

Best of luck to everyone for the season :)

Allan Zhang (muallan - forum) earned a draw with Derby County against Birmingham City.

The match ended 4 - 4 between Derby County and Birmingham City in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Narsingh, Lukaku and Fágner were amongst the goalscorers.

Our new look squad comes back from 4-2 down to draw 4-4, with a 86th minute equalizer by new 25million addition Romelu Lukaku.

I'm wondering how their 77 rated attacker scored 3 goals on my 87+ defence...

Sad news as Mcdonald quits Stevenage

Mr Mcdonald who has the worst average record point score with Stevenage will not be sadly missed

mcdonaldland.jpg

Keep an eye out for his alter egos of David Moyes' date=' Wesley Tanner, Lance Windsor etc all seen above as we won't be lovin his return.[/quote']

Good riddance, he was in ec7046 n all.

Kelly in at penniless Darts

PA-5525216.jpg

Penniless Division 5 club Dartford have appointed Ben Kelly as their new manager.

He takes over the crisis-stricken club after watching his new charges lose 5-0 at Cambridge United on the opening day of the season.

Kelly admits the club has problems on and off the pitch "The next few weeks won't be easy, we need to ship players out before we can bring any in. Unfortunately due to FA rules we need to bring-in before we can let anyone go, but with no money thats not easy!"

Kelly though moved into the loan market immediately with the signings of Thomas Eisfeld, Liam O'Neil and Ruben Bentancourt.

Kelly in at penniless Darts

PA-5525216.jpg

Penniless Division 5 club Dartford have appointed Ben Kelly as their new manager.

He takes over the crisis-stricken club after watching his new charges lose 5-0 at Cambridge United on the opening day of the season.

Kelly admits the club has problems on and off the pitch "The next few weeks won't be easy' date=' we need to ship players out before we can bring any in. Unfortunately due to FA rules we need to bring-in before we can let anyone go, but with no money thats not easy!"

Kelly though moved into the loan market immediately with the signings of Thomas Eisfeld, Liam O'Neil and Ruben Bentancourt.[/center']

Welcome and good luck

Northampton 3-1 Swindon

Northampton start life in Division three with a good performance and a win, but had to leave it late to secure the points. Darren Bent opened the scoring five minutes into his debut with a great header. Leon equalised for Swindon after the hour mark. Yannick Djalo, who is looking for a new club, put the Cobblers pack in front with nine minutes left. Darren Bent capped a great debut with a late third and won the MOM award.

BRISTOL CITY started the season with a 4-0 home win over my old club Burton, who only put out a 76 rated side, which is why we had such an easy win with 71% possession.

Strangely last seasons reserve side was rated 78 so possibly a long season ahead for them.

We have to wait nearly 3 weeks for our tb's to end and re-shape our squad, so a slow start to the season is expected, up next we go to Noisy's Wolves.