|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Álvaro Morata is the first through the door at Cardiff

Alvaro-Morata-alvaro-morata-martin-32584858-428-365.jpeg

Morata has become the first new signing at Cardiff City and leads the way in what is expected to a complete squad overhaul.

The competition for Morata's signature was fierce, but in the end he just couldn't fight his feral sheep-based urges.

think we should do some opening day predictions for who will win various titles. underdogs and overachievers etc. Awards for best opening day business for every division(top 3) voted by the fourmers etc. Would be a good way to get involved.

Anyways Notts did some good business. Happy with Martial coming in who will get a rise soon enough and Origi as well in there. Good strike force.Need to complete deals for full backs and should be ok.

Not aiming for promotion this season , midtable as you got teams like wolves up there. With a over 20,000 stadium i think i can generate a lot of money and be able to develop the club nicely in div 3 until i can mount a promotion challenge. Wont happen yet with this team.

think we should do some opening day predictions for who will win various titles. underdogs and overachievers etc. Awards for best opening day business for every division(top 3) voted by the fourmers etc. Would be a good way to get involved.

Anyways Notts did some good business. Happy with Martial coming in who will get a rise soon enough and Origi as well in there. Good strike force.Need to complete deals for full backs and should be ok.

Not aiming for promotion this season ' date=' midtable as you got teams like wolves up there. With a over 20,000 stadium i think i can generate a lot of money and be able to develop the club nicely in div 3 until i can mount a promotion challenge. Wont happen yet with this team.[/quote']

Agree with this, i'm a big fan of awards and predictions. Apart from when Mystic Meg forecast that I woudl win the 1997 Hair of the Year trophy.

6 Months later and it all dropped out.

In other news, really starting to look like my little Oldham team are going to struggle - ther eare some sensational aquisitions - where in the name of Christ's Motorbike are you guys getting the money from????

For the Record and Prosperity :-

Oldham at Start of GW

Players -23

Average Rating - 78

Highest Rating - 80

Squad Value - £23.3m

Cash : £7.2m

Total Assets : £30.5m

Stadium : 10,638

Agree with this' date=' i'm a big fan of awards and predictions. Apart from when Mystic Meg forecast that I woudl win the 1997 Hair of the Year trophy.

In other news, really starting to look like my little Oldham team are going to struggle - ther eare some sensational aquisitions - where in the name of Christ's Motorbike are you guys getting the money from????[/quote']

i started with around 10m ;)

cool lets set up this awards stuff. il take care of most of it when i come back from work.

Agree with this' date=' i'm a big fan of awards and predictions. Apart from when Mystic Meg forecast that I woudl win the 1997 Hair of the Year trophy.

In other news, really starting to look like my little Oldham team are going to struggle - ther eare some sensational aquisitions - where in the name of Christ's Motorbike are you guys getting the money from????

For the Record and Prosperity :-

Oldham at Start of GW

Players -23

Average Rating - 78

Highest Rating - 80

Squad Value - £23.3m

Cash : £7.2m

Total Assets : £30.5m

Stadium : 10,638[/quote']

You had more money than me to start with..I just had 6.6m

And a squad value of 170m I think it was..

Has anyone seen Bolton's side? Includes Aubameyang' date=' Quaresma and Florenzi! Some signings them on a Division 2 budget :eek:[/quote']

Thanks mate, also managed to get Thauvin and Giusseppe Rossi :P

I think 650k wages should be competitive in this division. I have got some older lads that I will be selling on for a profit incase we dip below the line, Chantome, Carrizo and Peluso being these.

Not aiming for promotion this season ' date=' midtable as you got teams like wolves up there. With a over 20,000 stadium i think i can generate a lot of money and be able to develop the club nicely in div 3 until i can mount a promotion challenge. Wont happen yet with this team.[/quote']

We had this in the early days of EC7777...

Wrexham at start of GW

Players: 23

Av Rat: 70

Highest Rated Player: 74

Squad Value: £2 million :eek:

Cash: 822k

Total Assets: £2.8million

Stadium: 15,500 B)

Went for the EdMoses format! B)

7 players have completed medicals at Northampton Town, all of which should be in for a rise at some point after getting lots of minutes in real life (Should do anyway :P). Gave me a chance to do some scouting which I havent done for ages :)

Lotem Zino (Hapoel Be'er Sheva)

Ahmed El Messaoudi (Lierse SK)

Sofaine Boufal (Angers SCO)

Cesar Melo (Colon)

Joaquin Correa (Estudiantes)

Luis Pavez (Colo Colo)

Luis Caicedo (Independiente del Valle)

We also have accepted bids on two other risers.

The offer for Jean-Philippe GBAMIN of RC Lens from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I lost quite alot of contested bids as didnt want to pay to much, but couldn't believe no one else bidded for him. Played every game for Ligue 2 leaders, really should get a +4 :D

The offer for Johannes WURTZ of Werder Bremen from Northampton Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Werder Bremen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Competition from Torquay, my bid looks stronger but hard to tell these days.

Very pleased so far with my buisness, however want to send back the orignal loans Northampton had and get three good players in. Any 82+ players available please PM me (The higher the better! :D)

Lincoln_City.png

My Lincoln have started pretty slow in the transfer market but the guys I did manage to sign in the first day rush I'm really happy with.

Marley Watkins

38670.jpg

Managed to bring in him in a swap deal for one of my no hope 70's valued at 10k. He's played some half decent minutes in the SPL and deserves a small rise.

Jamie Allen (Allan)

70246.jpg

Signed him for 30k from Rochdale (thanks to their manager). 16 games in League 2 this season and 5 goals. More than happy taking a punt on this guy, I think he could deliver me some profit in the future.

Sean Kelly

63649.jpg

Signed for 22k...already worth 530k thanks to a +3 rise this morning. Bizarrely his rating showed a rise to 77 then a drop to 74 so I'm not sure if he may even get the 77 back which would be fantastic! :D

John Souttar

64380.jpg

17 year old right back. Has played plenty of minutes for Dundee United this year. Got him despite competition from other clubs. Incredible signing for D5.

Lamisha Musonda

53675.jpg

300k from Chelsea, instantly worth over double that to me. Unlikely he'll get a rise but who knows. He is out on loan but has played very limited minutes for a side now into their play-off games.

----------------------------

Obviously still a huge amount to do but I've got almost all of my budget left and I know there will still be plenty of players out there.

New transfer news for Derby County:

Corriea Adriano 91

D,DM,M,AM(RL) for 500k, Craig Forsyth, and Kieron Freeman

Xherdan Shaqiri 89 AM(RLC) for 5M, Craig Bryson, and James Bailey

Angelo Ogbonna 88 D(LC) for 2.5M and Jake Buxton

Jorge Casado 83 D,DM,M(L) for 150k and Ben Davies

Herrero Michel 87 M(RC),AM© for Paul Coutts and John Eustace

Riccardo Saponara 85 AM,F(LC) for Jamie Ward

Julian Scheiber 88 AM(L),F(LC) for 2.3M and Chris Martin

Eduardo Vargas 87 AM,F(RLC) for 300k and Conor Sammon

Jan Oblak 86 GK for 3.5M and Lee Grant

Evgeni Makeev 87 D(RLC) for 2.3M and Shaun Barker

Pending Transfers:

Alphonse Areola 83 GK for 2.3M, Adam Legzdins, and M.Hoganson

Dillon Serna 70 AM,F© for 51K

85 D,DM©

80 D(RC)

79 F(RLC)

Looking forward to an epic season!

Why is there a thread only for the manager list? Pn0cgdr.png The list could be in this thread in the first page.

Even the link to the manager list thread isn't working on this threads first page.

MESS Pn0cgdr.png

RPR done it to misguide trolls like you. :)

3 signings on the opening day for Luton, all signed for C/V:

Allan Saint-Maximim - a hot young prospect from France, only just turned 17 this month and is getting some playing time in Ligue 1. Very surprised I wasn't competed with to sign him.

Richard Sanchez - there is a lot of hype surrounding this young keeper in USA and Mexico. If he gets some playing time for FC Dallas and continues to play for Mexico U20s then he could rise.

Alex Henshall - signed from Man City for a bargain price. Might not rise but gives us an extra presence in midfield with a sell on value.

Most of my bids have now been accepted.

Accepted Bids (So Far)

Ricardo Rodriguez

Memphis Depay

Tonny Vilhena

El Shaarawy

Carlos Bacca

Arda Turan

Sokratis Papastathopoulos

Simon Kjaer

Domenico Berardi*

Completed Transfers

Alcantara Rafinha

Max Meyer

Juan Bernat

Still got a few more players to get' date=' bids should be accepted tomorrow

*Tottenham have also bid for Berardi, I hope I get him but I think Tottenham will get him, not sure though

And I've canceled the deal for Bony (QPR's offer)[/quote']

We got Berardi! Vilhena, Depay & Ricardo Rodriguez have also completed their moves now.

Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

209px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

A good start for Chelsea. These are the first 4 new players arrived at Stamford Bridge:

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano-Ronaldo-realiza-su-h_54353863039_51356729138_352_256.jpg

Lionel Messi

71577190452a3e5eccf595295083f4c7528fb209558b0.jpg

Mario Balotelli

balotellicthefirstpostdotcodotuk.jpg

Paul Pogba

Paul-Pogba-Juventus12-300x208.jpg

But this is just the begin...

209px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Another great sign for Chelsea. The 5th new player is:

Diego Costa

diego.costa.atletico.madrid.esultanza.356x237.jpg

05spoMagnar__degaa_4291861a.jpg

Magnar ØDEGAARD has completed his move to Oxford United from Molde FK for 1,200,000 plus Johnny MULLINS

Andrea-Petagna-AC-Milan.jpg

Andrea PETAGNA has completed his move to Oxford United from AC Milan in a swap deal for Dave KITSON . All other offers were turned down.

Squad Revamped at Selhurst Park

In a very busy first few days in the window at Crystal Palace, they are able no announce more signings to take the number of current signings up to 12.

Federico Fazio (88) - Sevilla - P/E for Scott dann

Very happy to swap an 85 for an 88 with no fee involved and they are also the same age! Good Solid defender who is always in and around the Sevilla first team.

Mikel San Jose (88) - Athletic Bilbao - 800k + Mark Delaney and Paddy McCarthy

Again happy to be bringing better quality in at the back and not giving much money away. I believe Delaney will get a rise at the end of the season but San Jose is a better player.