|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Anyone in the setup already want Newcastle? Had one manager ask but feel its right to see if anyone else does too and give it to someone from day 1.

Not the greatest squad imo' date=' but has the likes of RvP, Cazorla, Song, Clichy, Dede and Van Der Wiel, aswell as £13mill cash.[/quote']

Would very much like the job to be honest but its not the done thing for me to change first season. If i left now the club would have a little debt so i'll pass.

Basically, this is a post for posting sake. :o

Hello Guys, I see some people thinking that I'm playing dodgy with dealing my Morata for D'Ambrosio but I assure you there's nothing foul in the deal from either side. Its a oneway fair deal. You may think I'm a fool offering such a deal but really I don't care what anybody thinks. I just play as I like to.

Hello Guys' date=' I see some people thinking that I'm playing dodgy with dealing my Morata for D'Ambrosio but I assure you there's nothing foul in the deal from either side. Its a oneway fair deal. You may think I'm a fool offering such a deal but really I don't care what anybody thinks. I just play as I like to.[/quote']

i apologize for my negative comment in the news feed. pardon me if i suspected you were cheating :o

Well im going to try to use the forum a little more as iv been gone for quite a while , didnt do tactics and you just start losing lol.

Sold finnbogason who was a great player for me and got in Lasogga and Weiser back who i used for Finn in the first place. Its risky business all around to be fair as either striker hasnt done to well but Las did so well last season that i took a gamble and Weiser was 2.6m so cant go wrong

Its been a tough start to life at Sheffield Wednesday, and in all honesty I fully expect us to get relegated, but we shall do everything possible to make sure it doesn't happen. Even if that means playing ugly football to get results. With next to no money to start with and a small squad, it makes it tougher to wheel and deal in the transfer market. But also so much more fun :D.

First defeat for a while and it tastes horrible:-

Ed Moses was unable to prevent a Oldham Athletic defeat to Colchester United.

Oldham Athletic slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Colchester United in their Division 3 fixture.

Germain was on the scoresheet for his side.

I wont lie, I expected the point in this one - Colchester are at the wrong end of the division I was pushing for the top spot and in good form. They were reduced to ten men on 46 mins and I went one nil up so its inexcusable to lose from that position.

Slump down the table from 2nd to 4th on GD. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Blackpool News

Faouzi Ghoulam (88) and Ahmed Musa (89) joined Blackpool this week. We now have an average rating of 88 and someone upfront I'm hoping to score the goals we desperately need to push on.

First 11:

Asenjo (88)

Montoya (88) Capoue (90) Jesus (89) Ghoulam (88)

Atsu (87) Poli (89) Casemiro (87) Allan (88) Wijnaldum (89)

Musa (89)

Subs:

Werner (83)

Caio (85)

Hojbjerg (82)

Boakye (85)

Carroll (84)

Tah (82)

Re: Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

This GW need a forum activity. It's a shame if this GW die.

Unfortunately this GW has been dead for a long time. The fact it has a lot of managers is misleading.

I don't have much interest in it to be honest and can't see me sticking around too much longer. Its just not very interesting or competative :(

Division 5 Luton Town secure a shock place in the Quarter Finals of the English Shield after beating Division 2 Nottingham Forest on penalties.

The bad news is that injury worries are mounting up with Adeleke (out for the season), Gargano (out for 6 weeks), Mesto (out for 2 weeks), Kayar (out for a few days).

In the league, we continue to perform well, sitting at the top of the table and four points clear. Although, there are a few teams hunting us down and we're not even halfway through the season yet.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Unfortunately this GW has been dead for a long time. The fact it has a lot of managers is misleading.

I don't have much interest in it to be honest and can't see me sticking around too much longer. Its just not very interesting or competative :(

A GW almost full (more than 100 clubs) is always interesting or competitive, imo. :) It need only a good forum activity, but the GW is very good.

The forum isnt that bad , the game world is fully active and theres still a lot of top managers in here.

My form in this game world has been up and down recently after an amazing start. Sm is very inconsistent where i do so well it never lasts and you start losing to terrible teams. Literally my recent form should of got me fired when i use title winning tactics to be unbeaten for like 20 games. Genius engine.

Beat the ever famous Ed Moses as soon as i have a change in tactics and play attacking football. Countered his 3 at the back tactics well ;)