|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

The forum isnt that bad ' date=' the game world is fully active and theres still a lot of top managers in here.[/quote']

Dunno, the whole of the forum seem pretty bad at the minute so I don't rthink this thread is exclusively dull at the minute. As ever tho, its what WE make it.

Beat the ever famous Ed Moses as soon as i have a change in tactics and play attacking football. Countered his 3 at the back tactics well ;)

Ever famous? If my mirror doesn't look twice at me so not sure how im famous!

That said, I set tactics on the ol' phone last night very late so didn't have a chance to actually set up - had to default to 3-5-2 so was a real gamble.

Stats show that you literally handed my buttocks to me with fresh slaps on both cheeks so fair play to you, you deservedly one and I have no complaints.

I'm now 8 pts behind Wolves and 4 pts adrift of automatic promotion spot now, with Millwall in the driving seat. Season not even half over tho and Ive put a couple lads up for sale in order to strengthen the first team so it ain over yet!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

A GW almost full (more than 100 clubs) is always interesting or competitive' date=' imo. :) It need only a good forum activity, but the GW is very good.[/quote']

Stand by what I said. This GW isn't interesting or competative. Only the top few teams in each division seem to actually be trying. 25 clubs have either no manager or they haven't logged in for at least 5 days. I got promoted last season easily winning the league and am now 9 points clear at the top of my division. That shouldn't be possible if it was competative. I planned to quit by the latest at the end of this season but might hang about to sell my players, buy more and see how they do in the division above next season for a laugh as its funny what my team is doing. Like Ed says it is what we make it and most haven't bothered either in game or on the forum. The signs looked bad early on and its only going one way which is a shame for people like you who have tried. I wish you well with it though :)

The offer for Zdravko KUZMANOVIĆ of Internazionale from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88 CM- Will fit nicely into the middle

The offer for Roberto HILBERT of Bayer Leverkusen from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

87 RB- improvement on my current RB who is rated 78

The offer for Craig DAWSON of Bayern München from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

An 85 CB which is also an improvement on my current rated 75 CB

The offer for Rodrigo LIMA of SL Benfica from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

Joining for £5m but worth £8.5m to me so a cushdy little deal there. Instantly my first choice striker with his 89 rating also.

The offer for Cristian RODRÍGUEZ of Atlético Madrid from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

Agreed a £3m fee and CMILJANIĆ - given he can play AM(RLC),F(RL) and has an 88 rating its no wonder he's actually worth closer to £8m to me. Lovely.

The offer for Free Agent Stewart DOWNING from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

On fire in the prem, talk of an England recall etc but ignore all that. He's costing £4.8m and is worth almost £8m. Boom.

And so to the big one :-

The deals for Marouane FELLAINI of Bayern from....

Oldham Athletic of £7.1m plus Libor KOZAK

Leicester City of £1.279m plus Marko MARIĆ and Morgan SCHNEIDERLIN

West Ham United of £0 and Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS

...have been accepted. Bayern will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

Looks like Leicester have one the signing - but not sure I would give up Maric and Schneiderlin for Fellaini to be honest!

your just lucky you dont have to face the mighty Shorpe or that run would come to a devastating end. :P

Probably but you could say that about most teams in divisions above me :P

..but then again I did beat the two teams in my division that are better on paper than my lot :)

Beat Wycombe 4-1 away and Exeter 3-0 at home so you never know ;)

..but then again I did beat the two teams in my division that are better on paper than my lot :)

lol yeah

your doing well tho, I've had a look at your squad and your doing a lot better than expected with that team.

Promotion is pretty much achieved for you, cant see you not achieving that now...

Maybe if the impossible happen, and I don't get promoted then we shall have 2 very interesting encounters next season. lol

Ed Moses was unable to prevent a Oldham Athletic defeat to Bristol City.

Oldham Athletic slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Bristol City in their Division 3 fixture.

Downing was on the scoresheet for his side.

Ruddy Smut, stinking the place up with his crappy 451 formation. :D

or well done or whatever. ;)

Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Chelsea 6-1 Crystal Palace. A good win, against an unmanaged team that before this match was at 2nd place. Now we have a +5 on Manchester United. Now we'll have 4 important matches in a row: EC Shield quarter finals against Leicester City, two hard league matches against Manchester City and Everton, and EC Cup semifinal against WBA. Last year we lost the EC Cup final, this year would be great win this competition. In the last match there's only a bad news: Benatia injured until December 19th.

Okay so the engine definitely isn't a Luton fan, every match more players get injured. I'm glad I signed some decent backup players or else I'd be in a lot of trouble right now. Although 2 defeats from the last 3 games shows that it's getting to us, we've also been knocked off the top of the table.

lol yeah

your doing well tho' date=' I've had a look at your squad and your doing a lot better than expected with that team.

Promotion is pretty much achieved for you, cant see you not achieving that now...

Maybe if the impossible happen, and I don't get promoted then we shall have 2 very interesting encounters next season. lol[/quote']

Thanks :). Promotion is virtually a given now but I am in the process of selling all my players above 60 off before I buy more players so will get battered a few times very soon. This will probably cost me the title but I would rather have a better team for next season to keep me interested than win the league.

Good luck on getting promoted (so I don't have to play you :P:D)

Thanks :). Promotion is virtually a given now but I am in the process of selling all my players above 60 off before I buy more players so will get battered a few times very soon. This will probably cost me the title but I would rather have a better team for next season to keep me interested than win the league.

Good luck on getting promoted (so I don't have to play you :P:D)

If I was you'd I'd wait a few more games before you start selling your bigger players. Get some more wins and with 5-8 games

Left then sell up as by then u should have the tittle wrapped up. Plenty of time to sort team out for next season!

if we and exeter had only the league to play for.. we meet eachother in the Q/F of the cup and now they are in the semis.. a big part of the points I dropped was after the cup games if I had just the league to play for..

I've left Shorpe after 84 games and joined Hull

This was a pretty hard decision as I've enjoyed my time at Shorpe, getting them promoted in the first season and now we was strongly battling for a playoff or even automatic promotion sitting in 5th place only 4 points from 2nd place.

I will be looking into this Hull side and making some changes in due time...

if we and exeter had only the league to play for.. we meet eachother in the Q/F of the cup and now they are in the semis.. a big part of the points I dropped was after the cup games if I had just the league to play for..

Are you trying to say neither of you had good teams out when I beat you both? You had your strongest team except for 2 injurys from what I remember and Exeter's team was about as strong as they get. I had one of my best defenders out for both games. Your second team is still better than most in our division and Exeter's second's would probably be the fourth best in our division.

If I was you'd I'd wait a few more games before you start selling your bigger players. Get some more wins and with 5-8 games

Left then sell up as by then u should have the tittle wrapped up. Plenty of time to sort team out for next season!

Not really bothered about the title but it would make it even funnier if I win it whilst selling my team off during the season.

I've left Shorpe after 84 games and joined Hull

This was a pretty hard decision as I've enjoyed my time at Shorpe' date=' getting them promoted in the first season and now we was strongly battling for a playoff or even automatic promotion sitting in 5th place only 4 points from 2nd place.

I will be looking into this Hull side and making some changes in due time...

[/center']

I reckon you were worried when you saw Barnet would be playing in the same division next season and decided to jump ship sharpish ;):P

Are you trying to say neither of you had good teams out when I beat you both? You had your strongest team except for 2 injurys from what I remember and Exeter's team was about as strong as they get. I had one of my best defenders out for both games. Your second team is still better than most in our division and Exeter's second's would probably be the fourth best in our division.

I am saying that your advantage is not only your merit but also due to the fact we had a long run in the cups.. I lost 2 games after cup games and Exeter also experienced problems after/before cup games. Injuries is part of the game like are loans.. but I believe if you didn't get that high rated loans you would need more depth, with the limited cash you had, the ratings in your first XI would drop from the current ones and you w/could struggle to have that amount of points.

I am not taking the merit from you ( and not from your win over me) just pointing out that were also other factors that contributed to this difference and asking humility from your side despite deserving to be in the position you are.