|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

RPR

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Reading all the doom and gloom posts on here, thought some perspective would be in order :)

EC30000 as of Friday evening had 8 unmanaged teams and 9 managers who haven't logged in for a week or more.

But.....of the 108 managed teams that means that 99 managers have been active within the last week (89 have logged in within just the last 2 days).

Of the forum-based EC's only EC7777 had more managers log in during the last week.

I'll do a wider report elsewhere but suffice to say in terms of 5-division gameworlds EC30000 is 2nd in popularity only to EC7777.

Even factoring in the 4-division gameworlds EC30000 is still top 5 of ALL of the EC's by my reckoning.

So really when people say a 93% managed gameworld with 99 active managers is dying they need to look at the likes of EC28888 (33 managed teams), EC27777 (23 managed teams), or EC30494 (31 managed teams) as stats-wise this gameworld is the 2nd most popular 5 division English Championship in all of SM and top 5 most popular forum-based English Championship.

Be happy people! :D

Reading all the doom and gloom posts on here' date=' thought some perspective would be in order :)

EC30000 as of Friday evening had 8 unmanaged teams and 9 managers who haven't logged in for a week or more.

But.....of the 108 managed teams that means that 99 managers have been active within the last week (89 have logged in within just the last 2 days).

Of the forum-based EC's only EC7777 had more managers log in during the last week.

I'll do a wider report elsewhere but suffice to say in terms of 5-division gameworlds EC30000 is 2nd in popularity only to EC7777.

Even factoring in the 4-division gameworlds EC30000 is still top 5 of ALL of the EC's by my reckoning.

So really when people say a 93% managed gameworld with 99 active managers is dying they need to look at the likes of EC28888 (33 managed teams), EC27777 (23 managed teams), or EC30494 (31 managed teams) as stats-wise this gameworld is the 2nd most popular 5 division English Championship in all of SM and top 5 most popular forum-based English Championship.

Be happy people! :D[/quote']

7046 is the most active. simples.

Reading all the doom and gloom posts on here' date=' thought some perspective would be in order :)

Be happy people! :D[/quote']

Interesting, and I'm not meaning to be a doom and gloom merchant but.. this GW is dying.

Your findings just confirm to me what I already knew that large GW's like these don't really work well.

They have too many clubs either not managed or have a manager that can be bothered to even log in.

Despite there being about 90 managers logging in recently there is no way you could call this a competative GW. Just look at the teams of the clubs that are managed and you will see most arn't bothering to try. Don't get me wrong there are a number of people that are and credit to them but there are far more that arn't.

If this GW is the second most popular EC on SM then that is a shame as I would have hoped at least a few others were fairing better than this GW. unfortunately SM haven't made a game thats meant to last. Its too easy to jump ship with no penalty for jumping and no reward for staying put.

On the plus side for those that do stick around I doubt this GW will hit a point where it dies off completely.

My original post about the GW was meant to be provacative and it certainly has seen an increase in activity on the thread. Theres clearly some life here yet.

Its never going to be as active as most popular customs and as long as those that are here accept it for what it is then its all good.

I wouldnt bother with the continued "this GW is dying" posts anymore folks. Just let the GW be what it is and as long as folks are happy then everythings good.

cardiff-city-fc.png

Justin given last chance to survive!!!

Cardiff City board has given last chance to their manager Justin against Aston Villa. Having an awful form in the league since his arrival, Cardiff's board is frustrated with his performance. Cardiff has managed to win just 2 games from 13 games played under his management dropping from 5th to 17th place. Now Cardiff must win against Villa who are just 1 point ahead of Cardiff. Dangling over the relegation spot, the chairman of Cardiff now thinks his decision to give an ameteur manager a full pro chance was wrong.

Justin will be fired immediately if Cardiff couldn't manage to win tonight. The manager was also questioned over the deal of selling Morata for D'Ambrosio which could also aid to his inability to manage a team in the Premier League.

cardiff-city-fc.png

Justin fired!!!

This morning Cardiff City fired their morning as an immediate response to sunday's defeat against Aston Villa. Justin will now be heading to a club back in lower divisions of England. Meanwhile Cardiff is searching for a new manager capable enough to turn the things around at the club.

cardiff-city-fc.png

Justin fired!!!

This morning Cardiff City fired their morning as an immediate response to sunday's defeat against Aston Villa. Justin will now be heading to a club back in lower divisions of England. Meanwhile Cardiff is searching for a new manager capable enough to turn the things around at the club.

Good to see your staying in the setup.

Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

After the Cup final of last season (lost), this season Chelsea will play the Shield final, after beating Liverpool 5-0 in the semi-final, against Shorpe United. We are favourite but nothing is certain in this world, I hope we will win our first trophy.

cardiff-city-fc.png

Justin fired!!!

My Chairman says I will be sacked next time I lose a game.

Apologies for not leaving at the end of the season as I had planned, my work situation has changed and I need to cut down on club so I am leaving now.

I realised yesterday that although I was looking forward to overhauling the squad as my tb's had ended, I don't have the time and it is the ideal time for someone else to take them on.

Bristol city have a large squad with no players tb's, 17m in the bank and sit 2nd in the league, whoever takes them should have no problem in getting a starting eleven rated 89 and a first team squad of 88+ players.

My Chairman says I will be sacked next time I lose a game.

I lost last night.

I am clearing my desk.

To all those left good luck with this GW :)

Whoever takes over Barnet should be able to win the league this season as they are 12 points clear. The club is good financialy and has 41m to spend. I have accepted offers on all the other players that had bids in which will raise even more money as they were good offers and can get better players for the money this will bring. The new manager will nearly have a blank canvas to which they can stamp their mark on the club and bring in better players than are currently there.

I will leave once the deals have completed. :)

Fun Facts:

Derby County is the only unbeaten team at home in all 5 divisions.

Across all 5 divisions, Derby County is only one of 2 clubs with 3 losses or less. The other is Barnet.

Derby County has 14 draws this season. Across all divisions, only Nottingham Forest has more draws, with 15. :D

I'm the new manager of Grimsby Town! :P

I say now that I treat all my players, if anyone is interested. :o(we have some nice talent... :rolleyes:)

Won the first game! 4-1 with Southport, the our goals are scored by Lulic, Fernandez and Dioni. B)

• 2 weeks later...

i'm rejecting the offer for barnsley so they will now be available. was very tempted as there's a great young squad there, but i felt there was still so much more i could do with kidderminster. previous manager musts have done well. offer came a bit too early for me. good luck whoever takes it.