RPR

|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Following a 4-1 defeat of Nottingham, Derby have won promotion, in 2nd place, to the Premier League after West Ham lost to Sheffield Wednesday.

We ended this season with 83 points, amazing considering we ended up with only 50 last campaign. It has been truly a great rebuilding of the club from the ground up. A great team effort, considering no one player stood out.

Here's just some key facts about our campaign:

- We gained 33 more points than last campaign

- We scored 11 more goals than last campaign

- We conceded 48 less goals than last campaign

- Our GD was 59 goals better than last campaign

- We were tied for the best defensive record in our league. In all divisions, only 4 teams conceded less goals, 2 of which played 8 less matches

- We lost the fewest games in our division. Only Aldershot, across all divisions did better.

- Only York City drew as many games as us in all divisions

- Last season, this performance would've placed us at 3rd

Hull City moved quickly to sign another quality younger striker to help them next season battle div 1 again.

33974.jpg

Duvan ZAPATA

Duván ZAPATA has completed his move to Hull City from SSC Napoli for £4,651,000

Absolutely bargain in my eyes, and I'm very pleased to have signed him without any competiton.

Belfodil, Martinez and Nelson Oliveira will battle it out to partner Zapata next season.

Following a 4-1 defeat of Nottingham' date=' Derby have won promotion, in 2nd place, to the Premier League after West Ham lost to Sheffield Wednesday.

We ended this season with 83 points, amazing considering we ended up with only 50 last campaign. It has been truly a great rebuilding of the club from the ground up. A great team effort, considering no one player stood out.

Here's just some key facts about our campaign:

- We gained [b']33 more points[/b] than last campaign

- We scored 11 more goals than last campaign

- We conceded 48 less goals than last campaign

- Our GD was 59 goals better than last campaign

- We were tied for the best defensive record in our league. In all divisions, only 4 teams conceded less goals, 2 of which played 8 less matches

- We lost the fewest games in our division. Only Aldershot, across all divisions did better.

- Only York City drew as many games as us in all divisions

- Last season, this performance would've placed us at 3rd

Well done from the foxes ,we flushed our season down the loo,possible duo to size of square so l need to increase size for next season so a top player can leave for cash.take a look anyone ,Some excellent players .

Again well done .

Oldham secured their play off spot so out of respect I will give it my all through the knockouts - I rested the first team for the last game to do so.

Thereafter I will be leaving the Oldham hot seat, leaving a good squad, hopefully a promoted side and no debt.

Good luck to the rest of the guys in here - hope you continue to enjoy it.

took over Hammers awful Wolves turfed all the players out and won the league :D

highlight of the season was nabbing David Silva.

I may leave Wolves though if a good manager would like them.

no stay!!!

Liverpool finish a Dissapointing season in 8th place.

First half of the season was a disaster a totally under strength squad in terms of numbers not helped by long term injuries to my two best players in Suarez and Gotze.

Managed to strengthen the squad I terms of numbers and quality late in the season with the arrivals of Bony, Ayhan and Dave from Dortmund so should be in a better place next season to compete.

Still two players short for the kinda squad I really want that I feel can challenge and manage the game workload of two cup competitions and the League but hopefully something will pop up.

Biggest surprise though is that none of the smaller clubs seem to want to sell there better players to improve, a star name or talent is great but a load of dosh to really make the squad better has to be better for you I the long term :)

Liverpool finish a Dissapointing season in 8th place.

First half of the season was a disaster a totally under strength squad in terms of numbers not helped by long term injuries to my two best players in Suarez and Gotze.

Managed to strengthen the squad I terms of numbers and quality late in the season with the arrivals of Bony' date=' Ayhan and Dave from Dortmund so should be in a better place next season to compete.

Still two players short for the kinda squad I really want that I feel can challenge and manage the game workload of two cup competitions and the League but hopefully something will pop up.

Biggest surprise though is that none of the smaller clubs seem to want to sell there better players to improve, a star name or talent is great but a load of dosh to really make the squad better has to be better for you I the long term :)[/quote']

Foxes selling mate .

Gutted - thought play offs were tonight!

The youth team lost 2-0 last night whilst all the first team sat watching from the stands :(

Rubbish way to bow out and cant apologise enough.

Good luck to everyone else in here for the future

Riferimento: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

I don't understand why you're leaving this setup. In my opinion it's still a top setup and almost full after two season. Is there someone like me that is still trying to improve his team? Don't let this setup die.

Of over 32,000 English Championships EC30000 is only behind 7046 & 7777 in terms of forum activity/ popularity as it's pretty much on the same level as 106 now and probably ahead of 28697 and 5579....so unless those leaving are already in 7046 and/ or 7777 they'd be better trying to spread the word on 30000 and help to build it up :)

Yeah I don't see why people are bottling this set up? Been full for two season now and there's not many set-ups you can say that about that has a solid demand for getting managers in quickly shortly after one quits, but if several top managers leave then the set-up won't be as much of an attractive prospect in my eyes! Also, it's not like the big guns are staying big and the little are staying small so it won't become boring quickly in that perspective. Stay, surely we can work something out lads?:P:o:(

Yeah I don't see why people are bottling this set up? Been full for two season now and there's not many set-ups you can say that about that has a solid demand for getting managers in quickly shortly after one quits' date=' but if several top managers leave then the set-up won't be as much of an attractive prospect in my eyes! Also, it's not like the big guns are staying big and the little are staying small so it won't become boring quickly in that perspective. Stay, surely we can work something out lads?:P:o:([/quote']

I'm stayin.

Yeah I don't see why people are bottling this set up? Been full for two season now and there's not many set-ups you can say that about that has a solid demand for getting managers in quickly shortly after one quits' date=' but if several top managers leave then the set-up won't be as much of an attractive prospect in my eyes! Also, it's not like the big guns are staying big and the little are staying small so it won't become boring quickly in that perspective. Stay, surely we can work something out lads?:P:o:([/quote']

Bottling....NO!

Bored of some managers and the GW....100% yes!

Funny how when other managers left it was all ok, but since I left now people like you have the cheek to use the word 'bottling'. Got the same sort of response when I left EC7777 being accused of all sorts even tho I got my team promoted first season and second season missed out of promotion by few points.

Same on this one, got Shorpe promoted first time of asking and then left them in an incredible position for promotion with an excellent team for the division they are in. Joined Hull, made my chances and in 15 games I managed to secure more points than they previous did in their first 23 games and saved them from relegation.

I'm sorry people have to be bitter when they see me walk from a GW...then again I would be bitter if my best player in a team just walked away.

Again good luck to all my friends still in here, but this GW just ain't my cup of tea (hate tea). Simple as that!

Of over 32' date='000 English Championships EC30000 is only behind 7046 & 7777 in terms of forum activity/ popularity as it's pretty much on the same level as 106 now and probably ahead of 28697 and 5579....so unless those leaving are already in 7046 and/ or 7777 they'd be better trying to spread the word on 30000 and help to build it up :)[/quote']

Well said and true.

Any set up can be great it's just down to us :)

I am enjoying my time with the foxes