RPR

|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

That Barthomet fella is not on here probably?

It's not the first club he's doing this to.

Is there any way we can report him or something?

It really sucks he's just messing with the GW..

He is Luton Town in EC30000' date=' having trashed them he'll be waiting for the next unmanaged club that he sees to latch on to them and repeat the process.

SM dont care about this game anymore. Gold 1 , the biggest game on Sm, is being destroyed by the Man Utd manager, who must have about 6 duplicate accounts. He selling his crap players and bringing in top class young players. Been reported so many times, even some even been reversed. Only for the same transfer to go through a week later. As for this new muppet, SM will do nothing at all..... As usual mate, such a shame

SM have just kicked him out of EC106, not sure why they haven't done the same here and his other gameworlds.

bathomet was formerly known as oliver ward' date=' he ruined manchester city in EC5579 and has done so to other clubs in other gameworlds. but he only ever deals with external clubs so you can't ever report his antics. luton had the best team last season and pipped me to promotion, my kidderminster just played them and beat them 10-0. it was a team made up of 60 rated players. even though it makes my goal of reaching division 4 much easier, i'd rather it not be like this. it's a joke, but i don't think there's anything we can do about it. just wait til he gets bored and leaves...[/quote']

I'd made a thread last night addressing Bathomet and his like:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=172440

The more folk who comment on it to highlight the problem, the more likely SM will take action :)

Good work Machine, thank you - I have posted on your other thread.

Unfortunately, since getting kicked off EC106 today 'Bathomet' has rejoined EC5579 as Sunderland... :(

SM has to give us the facility to report this type of abuse and, as paying customers, we are well within our rights to expect a swift reaction...

Just taken over Shrewsbury town, everyone is for sale at chairman value, doubt you'd want anyone, no one is worth it, no disrespect to the previous manager. Looking fowards to this English championship

don't know how best to contact SM about bathomet, but i have tweeted them complaining about him. one tweet in isolation won't get anything done, but i think maybe if a few of us do it they will take notice. so if you could all contact them on facebook, twitter or whatever, maybe if we get 50 people complaining they'll take notice. way i see it, this is the only way.

of course, whether this stops this loser from immediately creating another account and doing the same thing i doubtful. but we need to try something.

Just taken over Shrewsbury town' date=' everyone is for sale at chairman value, doubt you'd want anyone, no one is worth it, no disrespect to the previous manager. Looking fowards to this English championship[/quote']

welcome. it's a great GW, very competitive, even in the lower leagues. probably my most enjoyable GW for a while.

don't know how best to contact SM about bathomet' date=' but i have tweeted them complaining about him. one tweet in isolation won't get anything done, but i think maybe if a few of us do it they will take notice. so if you could all contact them on facebook, twitter or whatever, maybe if we get 50 people complaining they'll take notice. way i see it, this is the only way.

of course, whether this stops this loser from immediately creating another account and doing the same thing i doubtful. but we need to try something.[/quote']

Already done that , they ignored me, but I have tweeted again.

I don't think they care too much for SM as they are more concerned about SM15.

A lot of GWs have been ruined due to this stupidity & lameness of SM officials.

i agree, but we may as well try. bombard them with complaints on twitter and facebook and *surely* they will notice us.

3298.gifShrewsbury Town, a new life, a new era. 3298.gif

Shrewsbury Town, a team with the quality, but not the right managerial skills to take them to the next level, have sacked Ryan Holmes, and appointed the experienced Mathew Paleka. "I'm glad to take over a strong club with the right financial support to assist me, and it's good to see Roland Wycherley providing me with 100% support." stated mathew in a brief press conference. When asked about his current ambitions, he replied with "Firstly, my goal is to reduce the current age of squad, and thus fight for promotion."
shrewsbury_town_stadium_gallery_09_470x320.jpg

(Paleka's home for the next season ahead)

Currently 10th, Paleka managerial debut came on the 29th January ensuring a boring, but positive 0-0 draw against a strong, and potential promotion rival Morecambe, who are currently sitting in 3rd position. His next opponent is up against the a very young Oxford side, which Paleka had to say this "I believe i have the potential to win this game, however, underestimating young teenage players is what we cannot do. Young, enthusiastic, teenagers are forever fighting for there spot in the first eleven, so it will be a very difficult result, and hope we can come away with the 3 points."

Paleka has managed to sell 4 players, bringing in 5 players, one of them being the high scoring International Serbian, Gudelj, who has scored a solid 8 goals for AZ, before agreeing terms to join Paleka's side. 28 year old spanish playmaker, Victor Vazquez has also joined on a fee believed just over 4 million. Paleka had this to say " These players are going to be crucial for me. The way i want to play encourages a lot of the ball in the midfield, and i believe this is the right step to ensuring a solid squad." He also laughed when asked if he is going to bring in more transfer stating that "This is the least of players coming, i can ensure you, once i have more funds, more players will be coming in."

Nemanja+Gudelj+MMafSKY6rZ0m.jpg

(Gudelj competing for his home nation, Serbia)

Paleka has his eyes set on promotion, but has also reassured fans not to underestimate any team. He has had link on many players outside of England, but refuses to give any names or location, in attempts to ensure 100% secrecy. He has also welcomed any manager to provide players for loan as he'll need men for rotation. Shrewsbury Town, are looking forward a successful season, but is Paleka the right man for the job? Only time will tell.

3298.gifShrewsbury Town' date=' a new life, a new era. [/font']3298.gif

Shrewsbury Town, a team with the quality, but not the right managerial skills to take them to the next level, have sacked Ryan Holmes, and appointed the experienced Mathew Paleka. "I'm glad to take over a strong club with the right financial support to assist me, and it's good to see Roland Wycherley providing me with 100% support." stated mathew in a brief press conference. When asked about his current ambitions, he replied with "Firstly, my goal is to reduce the current age of squad, and thus fight for promotion."

Currently 10th, Paleka managerial debut came on the 29th January ensuring a boring, but positive 0-0 draw against a strong, and potential promotion rival Morecambe, who are currently sitting in 3rd position. His next opponent is up against the a very young Oxford side, which Paleka had to say this "I believe i have the potential to win this game, however, underestimating young teenage players is what we cannot do. Young, enthusiastic, teenagers are forever fighting for there spot in the first eleven, so it will be a very difficult result, and hope we can come away with the 3 points."

Paleka has managed to sell 4 players, bringing in 5 players, one of them being the high scoring International Serbian, Gudelj, who has scored a solid 8 goals for AZ, before agreeing terms to join Paleka's side. 28 year old spanish playmaker, Victor Vazquez has also joined on a fee believed just over 4 million. Paleka had this to say " These players are going to be crucial for me. The way i want to play encourages a lot of the ball in the midfield, and i believe this is the right step to ensuring a solid squad." He also laughed when asked if he is going to bring in more transfer stating that "This is the least of players coming, i can ensure you, once i have more funds, more players will be coming in."

Paleka has his eyes set on promotion, but has also reassured fans not to underestimate any team. He has had link on many players outside of England, but refuses to give any names or location, in attempts to ensure 100% secrecy. He has also welcomed any manager to provide players for loan as he'll need men for rotation. Shrewsbury Town, are looking forward a successful season, but is Paleka the right man for the job? Only time will tell.

Welcome in, and good luck with Shrewsbury...

Niall Taylor takes control of Burnley.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Burnley were founded in 1882 and play their home games at Turf Moor in Burnley. The club is also known as The Clarets.

3298.gifShrewsbury Town' date=' a new life, a new era. [/font']3298.gif

Niall Taylor takes control of Burnley.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Burnley were founded in 1882 and play their home games at Turf Moor in Burnley. The club is also known as The Clarets.

Great additions!!

Two reinforcements added. good feeling when you buy him for 5 mil and he's suddenly worth over 7 million. Squad no where complete. Have resorted into adding loans for fitness levels.

Jeroen ZOET has completed his move to Luton Town from PSV for £1,400,000 plus Morgan DE SANCTIS

A very big deal in my eyes, a 90 for a 87 is a big risk but age and ratting are changing, don't see Morgan being around much longer but Zoet has a lot to offer PSV see him being a 88 soon as well.

Denys GARMASH has completed his move to Luton Town from Dynamo Kyiv in a swap deal for Josef SOUZA

Souza leave's after I had the chance to sign 24 year old Denys he going to be a solid addition to the first team and comes in with a value of just under ten million so will get a nice turn over already for him.

Hiroshi KIYOTAKE has completed his move to Luton Town from Hanover in a swap deal for Juan VARGAS

31 year old for a 25 year old a great bit of dealing from my club, he comes in to help with the attacking side of my squad, we need to bag 16 goals to get back in the green so needed a solid AM.

Hull City beats Newcastle

Hull City managed to get their first win of the season and that too came in a thrilling way. Hull won the away match at St. James' Park by 4-3. Hull took the lead every time and was equalized by Newcastle until a late winner from Karin Rekik came in the 88th minute.

Duvan Zapata was given man of the match for scoring a brace for Hull. Moreno was on the scoresheet too for Hull. Van Persie, Cisse & Mata were the goal scorers from Newcastle.

With this win Hull has left the last spot in the Premier league but are still under relegation spot.

Oxford have brought in 3 new attacking midfielders.

Free Agent Paul ANDERSON has completed his move to Oxford United for £1,748,000
Free Agent Mustapha CARAYOL has completed his move to Oxford United for £1,763,000
Free Agent Kazenga LUALUA has completed his move to Oxford United for £1,763,000

Hull City continues winning run

Hull City managed to continue their winning run by defeating Everton by 2-0 in the Premier League & Fulham in Carling Cup by 2-1. With this Hull have 3 back to back wins in all competitions.

Hull has now climbed up to 13th spot with 8 points & reached 2nd round of Carling Cup which they'll play against the mighty Manchester City.

Hull manager congratulated his team on winning the games & believes his work is finally giving some output.