RPR

|English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Re: |English Championship 30000|Discussions/MRs Thread

Amazing Hull defeats Man City in league cup Round 2

hull.gif-470230.jpg

Hull City managed to achieved the unbelievable by defeating Manchester City at the Etihad to progress in the league cup. The game ended 2-2 in full time when after twice taking the lead City wasn't able to keep the lead and Hull managed 2 comebacks thanks to the goals from Pereira and new signing Matri. But in penalties Hull managed to win the game on a score of 4-2.

Hull manager & players are very happy with the win and fans are very pleased with the win. They now aim to win atleast 1 cup this season. Hull faces Newcastle next in the league cup. But next up is Aston Villa in EPL & Yeowil Town in the FA Cup.

Hey guys Leyton Orient manager here. Took over a ruined club to take them up but that's not possible this season since we are currently rock bottom in the National League. Oh darn! :P

So I think I should share my plans with everyone here about the reconstruction of the club and for that I had to sell the 2 heavyweights Debuchy and Fernando. Gibson will also follow them due to his high wages. All in all for the rest of the season, I'm going to get in really cheap youth players from around the world. Some dirty risers who're expected to rise before the season ends. This will be too low rated to be first team players so I'm going to mix cheap oldies with them to finish the rest of the season and don't get a loss in my Finances. That is currently the main motive. I've got 19m from the 2 sales and will be getting some 2-3m more. I'd hope to end the season with 20m+ bank balance. That will be spent on promising rises for next season as real life season will be full in Acton by then.

Nice planning, aye?

It's a shame that this thread is almost dead. But EC 30000 can be considered one of the best 5 EC at the moment, 112/116 logged in the last 6 days, 97/116 logged in the last 3 days and only 3/116 didn't log in the last week. Only one team unmanaged, but already offered to a manager.

I'm here since the beginning or rather since the inception of the idea of a GW of this level. Was at Alfreton Town in season 1, then moved to Hull City and then quit the GW. Now I'm back at Leyton Orient. Would be interested to take uncharged of Blackburn Rovers for a long time.

I joined in Season 1 as Mansfield manager, then Oxford, then Plymouth. Now I'm with Yeovil so I've club hopped a little in just 6 seasons. I'm planning on staying with my current team but if I get a decent offer to manage someone else I will consider it.

Swindon town failed to get promotion after losing to Brighton and hove albion in play offs.

In Play off semi final match ended 0-0 and Swindown town lost 4-2 in penalties.

Anyway Swindon town does more than expected by qualifying for playoffs and then giving good fight to Brighton. 

Fans have high hopes for next season so does the players and managers....!!!

1 hour ago, IIPacKMasteRII said:

I'm here from the beginning. Almost 300 games in charge of Coventry. Don't spend much time on the forums though. Just every once in a while.

Same for me, here from the day one with my Chelsea. One of the best EC ever and still full and very competitive.