| The Adventures of EC 30005 |

Pip

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 |

Pip . earned a draw with Arsenal against Norwich City.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Arsenal and Norwich City in their Division 1 fixture.

Bale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pogba was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We remain in 8th place.

Pogba with his first goal with Arsenal.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loving QPR atm Unbeaten since taking over' date=' hope it continues ha!, Top in SMFA shield Group too dunno why im in it but hay ho ha, but loving life at QPR doing really well, so lets hope it continues[/quote']

Goretzka doing well for you then. ;)

the both of them are likely' date=' but he may want a permanent move to Loftus Road along with a few Arsenal team mates of his :P[/quote']

You have a lot of loaned players coming in soon.

Around May you'll be able to recall that back since the season ends in real life. :)

Pleased with Southamptons start since Ive come. Realized with my cup games though has anyone got a cm who can play deep as well 82+ or something as I need versatility and depth. Thanks:)

I got Tielemans(82) and Arnold(83).

:)

The loan offer for Youri TIELEMANS of Arsenal from Southampton has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Hope he does well for you. :)

Pip . steered Arsenal to victory against Aldershot Town.

Arsenal outclassed Aldershot Town and thrashed them 9 - 1 in their English Championship Shield Round 2 fixture.

Batshuayi was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bartra and Draxler were also amongst the goalscorers.

There we go. That's how we should be winning! :D

Pip . steered Arsenal to victory against Hull City.

Arsenal outclassed Hull City and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Neymar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pogba and Costa were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 7th place now. :)

Newcastle are ticking along just nice right now. Considering the overhaul the squad has taken with the amount of new players we have brought in, it will take time for them to gel.

So a recent 5-0 win against Stoke will do very nicely indeed :D

Taken up the task of Wigan Athletic's they have a solid squad no deals done from this team so a lot to aim for aiming for promotion in my first season sitting 11th and my first game in charge is against first place Middlesbough so could not be a better start.

More news to come.

Taken up the task of Wigan Athletic's they have a solid squad no deals done from this team so a lot to aim for aiming for promotion in my first season sitting 11th and my first game in charge is against first place Middlesbough so could not be a better start.

More news to come.

Welcome to you and good luck. Good to see the game world becoming very competitive.

Southampton win 5 in a row scoring 5 against Norwich in a 5-1 win, into 7th:D

Welcome to you and good luck. Good to see the game world becoming very competitive.

Southampton win 5 in a row scoring 5 against Norwich in a 5-1 win' date=' into 7th:D[/quote']

6 in a row now beating Hull 2-1 and into 5th place, However Oxlade Chamberlain has a 3 week layoff unfortunately.

Archived