| The Adventures of EC 30005 |

Pip

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: | The Adventures of EC 30005 |

Harry Redknapp steered Manchester United to victory against Sunderland.

Manchester United hammered Sunderland 8 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Welbeck was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rooney and Van Persie were also amongst the goalscorers.

With 29 shots, 12 corners, and a star studded team Sunderland did not have a chance even with ex United winger Valencia making his first game against United since I sold him off to Sunderland.

Next up I have a game against one of my fav teams Southampton, with my team now finding its feet under my management with a draw against Chelsea and now a win against Sunderland only time will tell if I can lead United back to the top of English football but I will be aiming for a top four finish in my first season in charge.

Neven SUBOTIĆ has completed his move to Manchester United from Dortmund for £14,000,000 plus Shinji KAGAWA

With Vidic set to leave at the end of season 1 and already Ferdinand is gone, I have had to push for a top CB who will fill the big gap left and none over the Subotic would have done that, my back line now looks great long and short term, Subotic is set to make his home debut this weekend, as he looks to fill big boots with Vidic being dropped to the bench.

Newcastle had a good 2-0 home win over Norwich with goals coming from our newest signing Arjen Robben and star striker Cavani.

This win gives us 5 wins in a row, allowing us to keep the pressure on the top 4. With a massive game coming up against league leaders Spurs, it could shake things up a bit.

Southamptons 10 game winning run is over but still unbeaten in 11 after a a very tough 2-2 draw at the Leaders. In 4th on the same amount of pts as them with Arsenal a 5th team only a pt back.

That was one hell of a game, well done doe your doing some good work there, nice to see a Southampton doing so well keep it up mate.

Manchester United beat Newcastle United 6 - 2 in a thrilling English Championship Cup Quarter Final encounter.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Januzaj and Mata were also amongst the goalscorers.

Back to big winning ways, next up Stoke City hope to get back to league winning ways now.

Well done mate' date=' thoroughly deserved win for you. Hope you go on to win it.[/quote']

I have my eyes on the cup with what I see it turning out to be a United vs Tottenham final, but could be all rong could be the under dogs season with Hull and the Swans in the final but dont see that happening, im aiming for another signing for cup games but have to also keep my eye on the league tittle.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTsdENSW9WtV2EF39UWFwxfybKcP_DyNiAJAmE_PdPqbi0_30Q-w

United Update Part 1!

Well here it is the first updated post since taking over at Manchester United. I have now been in charge for four games, and have been making a few changes, I have signed Neven Subotic and Kieran Gibbs, and lost out on hernandez, Kagawa and Valencia as the main names, I am right now sitting nice at the top of the EPL after some solid games a 8-0 win over Sunderland being the main one, but a 2-2 draw with Southampton push us back a bit, but got back to wining ways in the cup with a 6-2 win over Newcastle. I am today aiming to sign a ex United player who was sold off by the ex coach and have listed Sergio Busquets for sale, the Spanish DM could easy bring in 40m to play with and my replacment is already in the wings to join so now waiting on a external team to bid for the star player. Right now Wayne Rooney has fitting in well to his new role at AM as I look to play out with three up front stars with Welbeck and RVP also in the first team, the stand out player right now in my eyes is Danny Welbeck in the past three games he has hit a master class of eight goals, and with me now giving him a fresh five year deal as well as making it known to everyone he is not for sale at any price, not even Messi could get him, im happy to say my team will be put around his master class. In over news Lavzzi soon comes back from a spell on the side lines but im yet to work out were into my squad, since taking over he has been on the side lines not even on the bench, but this could all change soon if my deals go to plan, as I look into making him a stand out name here at Manchester United.

Arsenal-vs-Manchester-Uni-007.jpg

Danny Welbeck Is His Name Scoring For Fun Is His Game!

PANews_N0398851387298128706A_I1.jpg

There Is Only One Vidic!

With reports that Vidic will not be extending his loan spell at Manchester United from Italy power house Inter Milan coming to light today, Manchester Untied coach Mattuie Beckett has shocked everyone with a bold statment that there is only one Vidic. Nemanja who has played 13 games out of 19 is in battle with German power house Hummels and Serbian team mate Subotic for first team football, but coach Beckett has hinted he is expecting to come to a deal for Vidic by the end of the season to keep him at the club. Fans of Manchester United will take this news to heart as Beckett looks to help the club back to the league table from Manchester City, and with a four way fight going on at the top of the league more news coming out of Manchester is ex United star Marouane Fellaini is set to make a shock return to United in less then a season from joining German power house Dortmund. Also in the wings is Frank Lampard, the 35 year old who joined italy Champions Juventus is under going talks with Beckett and could be joining up with Manchester United with in the next 24h. Beckett has said all three are much needed players and yes Vidic is right now on loan but he is hoping to come to a quick deal with Inter over his contract and get down to more importent matter and look to win back the league tittle.

Marouane-Fellaini-008.jpg

The Big Man Expected To Re Join United!

Well Manchester United came up good again this time 6-0 against Stoke City, we sit joined first still now a three team race, Lampard and Fellaini made there debut's after joining United, Subotic got MoM after coming off the bench, Welbeck got up to ten goals after grabbing another three tonight I am glad the way my strike force is playing we are 28 goals to the good and with two players in the top five league goal scoring players, im happy the way the team is playing and cant not wait for the next game to already come along big report to come on the matters in hand tomoz.

welbeck_2116790c.jpg

Welbeck Hits Three As United Put Away Stoke!

Last night Manchester United took at Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium, and the traviling fans was shown another master class under new coach Mattuie Beckett. Manchester United came out 6-0 winners, and now sit in a three horse race at the top of the table for first place. United set the pace in the 12th min with a goal from Wayne Rooney, and then with in 7 min's of re starting the game the away end was treated to a goal from Dutch play maker, Robin Van Persie, the game got started again and on the 24th min, Manchester United looked to be taking the tree points back to Manchester thanks to some good foot work by English Striker Danny Welbeck. But eight min's after that they made it four as Welbeck found space and got his second of the game and night, the two teams went in to half time with United 4-0 up and looking strong unlike last season. The two teams came out at half time and Stoke looked a bit stronger on the ball but in the 61st min Van Persie grabbed his second of the night with a great shot witch was too hot for Begovic to keep hold of, and the game looked all but over till the 67th min when Danny Welbeck grabbed the headlines again for United as he struck his 3rd goal of the night, and got up to ten goals for the season already. The match died out after that, but manager Mattuie Beckett had this to say after the game to Sky Sports News:

The way the team is playing right now is great to see, im glad I took the chance to manage sutch a class squad, I have made changes to how the team looks with new signings and selling players, and tonight we can see it is working. New boys Lampard and Fellaini made there impacts know on there debut's and I can not wait to see what is to come of this season the way the squad is looking.

Fans of Manchester United look more happy now then ever, and with big names in the squad, and the team all looking more then happy under new coach Mattuie Beckett you have to ask how long before the chairman offers the young English man a new long term contract at Manchester United.

Frank-Lampard-007.jpg

Lampard "Im In Best Place For My Life!"

Today new Manchester United star Frank Lampard "Above - 35/91" has came out saying after leaving Chelsea he beleaved he would never play in English football again, but after sitting down with Manchester United manager Mattuie Beckett and talking over the way United will be turning not only this season but in Becketts long term plans, Frank has said this was the best move for him. The England star who played the second half of Manchester United 6-0 win at Stoke City has said the training here is top form, he has not been pushed this hard in some time, week in week out Beckett is first on the training ground and last out, and he expects 110% from each player before match day in training. Frank went on to say, he hopes to stay on as a coach at United once he dose hang his boots, and he went also on to say right now the best players in the world are watching Manchester United and teams are hot on the list of waiting to see what happens with Danny Welbeck. Manager Mattuie Beckett also added in the press conferance Frank is looking sharp he has brought something to this team we did not have, a added spark in our push to win back the EPL we lost to Manchester City last season. United who sit right now top of the table, with 41 points are looking in good form to win back there tittle, but coach Beckett has said till the fat lady is singing it could go to any squad. Fans of Manchester United are looking for the right coach said Frank and I think I am playing under him here at United, he has a lot to offer to the club, and he knows what he is doing, I can not wait to get on the pitch and show the world and him what I can do.

?m=02&d=20131205&t=2&i=817631998&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CBRE9B40XU300

David Sign's New Five Year Deal!

In over news Manchester United number one David De Gea has signed a fresh five year deal stopping reports the Spanish shot stopper was close to finding the door, in the past 48h reports out of Manchester was Joe Hart was seen having a medical, but United was quick to shut down the report on any sutch deal, manager Mattuie Beckett has came out saying the Spanish shot stopper is one of the best right now, he has a lot to offer and we are looking forword to a lot of work with David. David had this to say on the matter:

It is a proud day for me, I have signed a fresh deal here at Manchester United, and am enjoying working under Beckett, he has taken the team to a new high and we can not wait to see what comes of it. I am enjoying playing here and could not see myself playing at any over team right now in my carear.

Beckett went on to say he is looking for a back up to David but Joe Hart is not the man, there is strong links with Stoke City number one Begovic but as fan as the manager would let off is that he is happy with the squad he has at hand and is not in the market to sign any new players at the time in hand.

A 12th game unbeaten a draw to Man City and we overcome to extra tough games with points in the bag.:D

Well done mate a point against us and City your doing a great job keep it up see you getting in the top four this season and pushing up next, cracking work mate.

All the best (Mr-United)

Arsenal 1 - 4 Newcastle United

Newcastle United travelled down to London to take on Arsenal. In what was expected to be a tough match up, turned out to be a comprehensive win for Newcastle.

Newcastle took a two goal lead thanks to goals from Alexis Sanchez and Edinson Cavani, but then Neymar scored for Arsenal. Then just before half-time Arjen Robben pops up to score a stunning goal to give us a 3-1 lead going into the break. In what was a quiet second half, Diego Lopez had to make two great saves to keep out Arsenal before El Shaarawy wrapped things up.

This win against a top team gives us 7 wins in a row, allowing us to stay in the hunt for the league with 3 teams at the top having 41 points.

Barcelonas-Sergio-Busquet-009.jpg

Last Managers Flop Leaving To Barcelona!

One deal that went wrong big time, Sergio Busquets, is soon to be out of the door at Manchester United. The Spanish DM aged 25 is on his way back to Barcelona to under go a medical and contract talks, as after less then one season with EPL leaders Manchester United he has been shown the door. Manager Mattuie Beckett made it clear to me he did not like my stile of play said Busquets to morning reports when leaving the United training ground, and fans have said Beckett knows what he is doing if Busquets is only going to be a benched player its better to get the 100k a week back off him and flog him. Reports coming out of Spain is that Barcelona still had to pay a price, with a reported deal worth over 40 million on the cards, manager Mattuie Beckett has already been told the funds are his to sign anyone he wishes, and reports already coming out of United is the coach is already under going talks with Juventus over a move on DM duo Andrea Pirlo and Mikel Arteta to replace the departing Sergio Busquets.

Robin-van-Persie-Wayne-Ro-011.jpg

Van The Man Gets Only Goal In 3-1 Loss For United!

With a lot of Manchester United fans starting to feel like this is there year, it has hit home hard at the hands of rivals Liverpool. Manchester United played Liverpool at home on the weekend and started the game strong thanks to a goal from star man Robin Van Persie but soon came up short, with goals from Sturridge and Agger, coach Beckett did not look happy with the way his team leaked the goals in the game and came out saying after the match to press he was not happy with the teams proformence and they need to pick it up if we are to keep in the tittle race this season. United who have lost ground on Newcastle United and Tottenham now sit 3rd in the league three points behind the front runners, with Crystal Palace coming to town this week and Everton away on the weekend, coach Beckett has said he is expecting six points out of the two games any less will not do after the loss to Liverpool on the weekend, fans are backing Beckett saying he will get United back on track in no time at all.

mesut-ozil-arsenal-stoke-premier-league_3007902.jpg?20130922155906

Ozil Looks Set For Shock EPL Return!

With this past weekends loss in mind Manchester United manager Beckett has opened talks with Real Madrid over the contract of Mesut Ozil, the 25 year old who was part of a deal to see Bale join Arsenal in the summer, has fallen out of the first team with the Spanish club and Beckett is looking to pick up on that and under go talks with the Spanish power house. It is expected Ozil will fly in to Manchester at some point today to under go contract talks with the United gafa and all eyes are on the price tag reported to be worth around 30 million.

180540328.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Pirlo Under Going Medical!

In another move with will help Manchester United a lot says football pundets Italy great Andrea Pirlo looks all but set to join United and end out his playing days there. The 35 year old still has three years to run on his contract at Juvents but after the two clubs came to a deal on the Italians contact, it is expect he will be a United player in no time. Fans of United can not wait to see him here said one fan this morning outside the United training ground, another said Beckett is making the right moves, Ozil and Pirlo are world class this is what we needed, Beckett is showing the world what he has to offer in the market and we like it a lot. Pirlo tweeted this morning United here I come and fans have gone mad over it since, so how will the 35 year old fit in to the mix at United only time will tell.

Southampton 4 straight draws i believe aiding us to an unbeaten 14 in the league after are cup exit. West Brom were the side we shared 6 goals with this week.

In another news realised i could call my loans back and made some moves. Ramsey is playing amazingly well delighted to have him. Siqueria has moved to Althletico likely as a replacement for Felipe and Ramos will get some time at another top club in Dortmund. :D

Manchester-Uniteds-Robin--008.jpg

Palace Hold United To Draw!

With Manchester United hopping to get back to wining ways this past week Crystal Palace put even more of a damp spell on the ex Champions after a 2-2 draw. Robin Van Persie who got both of the goals, after came out saying things have to change quick if we are to stay near the top of the league and not fall behind the lead runners, United who at one point looked set for a great season are now in a rut but ill get them out of it said new coach Mattuie Beckett, who has also said he is aiming to make a impact after the signings of Pirlo and Ozil the past week.

Archived